Why do people call us an Anglo country?

We're Irish/German/Spanish/Italian/Scandinavian

Most whites here don't identify with England. We have barely any English influence here

We don't even drive on the same side of the road as the UK

Anglo means English speaking you fucking retard

India and Kenya are English speaking.

Christ, you are so stupid that I don't even know where to begin.

Plus ENG it's the only white one in the OP's list.

Because they colonized us you dumb bastard

Look at the ancestry maps

German dominates

we know - you're a nation of immigrants :^)

anglo meaning only anglophone with anglo law and government

Let's start with something simple for your little pea brain. Why do we speak English and not Nazi?

>American Education is so shit to the point where dumbasses don't even know their own history

>spanish
uh...

Oh, we're a monarchy?

I didn't know that.

Same reason why places like Pakistan and Philippines speaks English officially

Answer me this - why don't we drive on the left like all the other Anglo countries?

Dude. Just stop. Your making americans look stupider than we are

Who cares which side of the road we drive on, you thick-headed Scandinavian oaf. You deserve a good smacking across the head.

Dubs says OP's a faggot.

maybe just Florida.

I'm from the Midwest. There isn't all that much British influence here

>British/Anglo == tea and saying "mum" instead of "mom."

You're pathetic. Please stop embarrassing the rest of us.

America is a German country that used to be Anglo.

I mean even our English is more German influenced than British influenced

Hell even Italian influence is more noticeable in our cuisine than British influence

OP is why we have so many mass shootings

because you are an ex anglo colony and speak their language.

60% of Germans speak English too though

but not as the basic language

Because the British influence is so ubiquitous and universal that you hardly even notice it in a distinctive fashion. From language to laws it's apparent. If you have ever travelled outside the US you'd know.

So is German influence

How do you think we got apple pie, hamburgers and hotdogs?

Why the need to disconnect from your british brothers? They are nice people!
Bolivia is still a hispanic country even if it´s lke 60 % amerindian

Lel

Comparing things like language or how the whole judiciary is set up to some benign stuff like meals and festivities is a bit ridiculous. I'm not denying that there is no influence or not even a strong influence of other immigrant commuties but leaving out the British influence completely is stupid.

If you have a room full of random people with certain nationalities then the Brits and the Americans will naturally gravitate towards each other.

I dunno, I was stationed in Germany when I was in the military and Germany didn't feel too different from the US

I am english speaking but i am 1/4 italian and irish and german.

no, it means countries that were once anglo saxon. we kind of were but we immediately said fuck that and did our own thing

But the mindset and culture is more German than British. Unless you go to the northwest/new england.

Nowhere in America has a British mindset

Yeah we're not cucks who want non-whites to live here

>We're Irish/German/Spanish/Italian/Scandinavian
You're none of those things. You're not English either, for that matter.
You would be considered a foreigner to any country that you don't have a deep cultural understanding of really.

not even in new england?

no, not even in new england

boston is exactly like london. i haven't been to eiter but tv and movies taught me what i need to know

You are the sole reason they act live in an island. They feel like they are special snowflakes and try to distance themselves as much as they can from the rest of their neighbours.

>muh heritage

t. 65% white

Not this twonk again.

>apple pie

Which is English/Dutch.

The more important question is why are Americans so obsessed with their heritage?

>The level... :^)

Ben Franklin tried to warn us about letting in the G*rmans but because we didn't listen we get people like OP.