What is the ultimate red pill on homosexuals?

What is the ultimate red pill on homosexuals?

youtube.com/watch?v=v_tHrCFnrGs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=583GBge-U-c
youtube.com/watch?v=LwlzJtCZUtA
youtube.com/watch?v=z5P4V831hfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IfROXnF8oLo
youtube.com/watch?v=hqmk76ekZd8
youtube.com/watch?v=fk-gya5Q9zI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

homosexuality is the ultimate red pill. women are a waste of time

The ultimate redpill is that homosexuality isn't a choice. It's genetic, and the sooner we accept gays, the sooner they'll stop disassociating by becoming trans.

Stop acting like muslims pol.

everyone is a little bisexual

aids

STANDARD FUCK PARTY

1000% lies. Every faggot's mum is the same.

That they need to be gased and stopped from day 1

youtube.com/watch?v=583GBge-U-c

>can't prove its generic
>claim its generic
I'm sure you also support that 500lbs fat women are fat by genes, right?

Sup Forums hates them for no reason, and this can be seen by Sup Forums's recent acceptance of them in greater numbers after the social justice movement turned on them.

Mum loved me too much and in a very wrong way.

Dad didn't love me enough or at all because he was either physically or emotionally absent.

Equals FAGGOT.

It's not completely genetic, but twin studies prove there's something genetic going on.
There must be something epigenetic or otherwise pre-natal going on though.

t. homo

The redpill is that homosexuals were the chosen ones to destroy communism and Jews, Soviets always called it a fascist perversion, eventually Jews emasculated them with feminism and trannies. A redpilled homosexual is dangerous as they always end up being leaders of neo-Nazi/fascist movements.

This, there must be a guy you wish you can ass dominate. Sean Connery i would definitely cum down his beard.

Hello armchair Freud!
Me and my Dad have always been close and yet I'm still gay.

I have zero hatred of faggots and if they are truly regarded as "normal" their overrepresentation in the arts will evapourate because it is totally driven by an evasion of self-loathing instill via matriarchal trauma.

Brits are just fags. It's just something with you people.

post boipucci

Say hello to your precociously self-absorbed mum for me! Toodles!

Wouldn't this make all Japanese men gay as they don't even see their fathers

>precociously self-absorbed mum
Hello armchair Freud!
My mum is nothing like that, I'm studying mathematics and I have always been shit at the arts.

homosexuals is a mental disease and the work of the devil.

the only answer is jesus christ

Shhh, shut the fuck up.
Now post pictures, Nigel.

>My mum is like that, I'm studying shit at the bathouses.

youtube.com/watch?v=LwlzJtCZUtA

Former homosexual here. I stopped being gay when I repented to God.

What?

ahahaha

Your terrible burden was your mother's making. Let healing begin your world over.

This brother. Saying i was born homo is the same as saying "man i was born alcoholic and a cigarette smoking pervert". Trust Jesus Christ, you can be freed from homosexuality

>I stopped being gay

Sage advice from the Orient.

Just relax and let it happen. It only gets better.

T-thank you senpai

See Acting on homosexual impulses is a choice.

They're faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=z5P4V831hfQ

>Acting on homosexual impulses is a choice.
Right. Okay.
But what's wrong with it? Acting on reproductive insticts in a choice. Everyone in the world can remain celibate. Gay, Straight, Bi. No one needs sex.
But you're gonna do it, aren't you? And why not? Sex is fun. Go and have fun.

this

So you're gay but celibate then.

>But what's wrong with it?
It's not biblical and it's sin.

>Acting on reproductive insticts in a choice.
Lol homosexuals are not acting on a reproductive instinct. Lusting after a guy and wanting to plant my seed in a woman are two separate things.

>What is the ultimate red pill on homosexuals?

Women are obsolete. And a burden.

Still better than being gay.

>It's not biblical and it's sin.
>the bible
ahahahaha
>Lusting after a guy and wanting to plant my seed in a woman are two separate things.
So you only engage is sex for the purpose of reproduction? Because the vast majority of people fuck because it's fun.

I realized that the reason gay men were oppressed was because when allowed absolute freedom, they end up spreading disease and causing epidemics with their disgusting sexual perversions.

No, you can still have sex for fun within the context of marriage

>within the context of marriage
ahahahahaha

Also, fags can marry now.

>Falling for the vaginal jew
It's time to take the ultimate red pill faggots

Fuck off queer, two faggots can't make a kid. You're literly a evolutionary failure.

Artificial insemination, m8y.

youtube.com/watch?v=IfROXnF8oLo

>Artificial womb indevelopment now.

Eventually women will be disposable.

Damn... that song was deep

youtube.com/watch?v=hqmk76ekZd8

the bible says that fags go to hell.

Italians are the straightest faggots you can meet.

Is that Obama on the left?

But really, I don't give a shit if faggots want to fuck dudes. Just don't get all in my face about it.

I'm gay, I've only had one boyfriend which lasted 3 years throughout High School. Gay men disgust me. Gay culture disgusts me. I hate the way homosexual men are portrayed, they're not sophisticated, intelligent, witty and clean. They're some of the most abhorrent and vile human beings on the planet. It's not irregular for me to receive unsolicited pictures online with poorly structured essays about what they want to do to me. Interaction IRL is always made under the assumption that we are going to fuck.
>tfw gays treat me like a sex toy
>tfw women treat me like a pet
>tfw straight guys either avoid me or want me to be their friend solely for good boy points

I'm so fucking ashamed of myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=fk-gya5Q9zI

Leave queers alone and let them marry or fuck who they want and stop making it an issue, there are so many more important issues going on.

>if it's fun do it

Lel, your disgusting, stop trying to sway him, he made the healthy choice not to engage in perversion.

M8, I hear you.
There's a whole butt load that fit that description. But they're not all like that. You can find someone.

Not sure where in NZ, but in the US very upperclass neighbourhoods have the kind of men you'd be into.