How much insulin do I need to take to od...

How much insulin do I need to take to od? I heard stories off people waking up after trying to an hero with half thier bodies paralysed, wouldn't want that to happen to me.
Btw I have type 1 diabetes

enough of the fast acting insulin to have a hypo you'll fall in to a coma and never wake up

Rest In Peace

OP, how old are you and why do you want to an hero?

Seems like an inefficient way to an hero. Combine it with other meds and a gun, then there is a much greater chance that at least one of the things, or all of them together will kill you.

Source: an heroed last year

i hate to be this guy but i would recommend just making an exit bag or stacking downer drugs like opiets, alcohol, benzos or barbituates or you're gonna have a bad time =/

gl an hero

Just keep taking as much as you can, don't stop for any reason.

Well I always thought of my insulin as the easiest way out and one day I told my therapist about it and she replied with these stories about people waking up. Now I am not sure, but she could have been just bullshitting me.

Are you obese?

No, type 1 is genetic

genetic? fat cunt

Educate yourself. I was born with it. I'm 180cm 64kg

180cm 64kg faggot.
Do you even know what muscle is?

Yes, I know I'm pathetic, that's exactly wht I'm going to an hero. What's your point?

A hero? Wich hero is only 180 cm?
I wish you luck, finding a girl XD

I'm 61kg and 183cm, beat that

I am 196 cm 85 kg. Bro, lifting every day

People lose a lot of weight when their dead

type 1 is usually juvenile onset

>How much insulin does it take to kill a diabetic?
none

You semm to be triggerd.
Did you even ever fucked a girl?

175 cm and 55 kg here.
Hypermetabolisme, laugh all you want while I devour what ever I like, fuck any girl I want, and not have to worry about diseases and or gaining too much weight.

Yeah, that takes a while

go with an exit bag instead

Nope, I'm pathetic.

Fuck any girl or your hand?

What's that?

Guys it was funny, but I am going to training now.

insulin shock is one of the worst ways to kill yourself, painful long and not guaranteed. what you want is hanging, a gun or alcohol and pills

Wouldn't I just feel very weak and eventually pass out. It's only painful if it doesn't work