Anybody around when she was alive? Was she as ladylike as she seems?

Anybody around when she was alive? Was she as ladylike as she seems?

y

She certainly is bonerlike as she seems

>Was she as ladylike as she seems?
I don't know, is Channing Tatum as hunky as he seems? We only saw Diana on television, we weren't hanging out with her.

consider this: the british satirical TV show "Spitting Image" called her a dominating Sloane who pushed Prince Charles around like a baby carriage.

the myth of her being a goddess grew up after Charles had her killed.

i once saw her irl. she saw ducks trying to cross a highway and stopped the traffic so that the baby ducks could make it safely across.

the aids patient thing was pretty cool, made everyone look dumb

>reading that far into it.

This

She was a cunt. Most of the world's tabloid followers seemingly worshiped her like some cult, painted her as some strong independent woman who was victimised by a weak and evil man and his mum, but really she was just a selfish dumb slut tbh.
Never quite saw the appeal of her.

No idea. I was a kid when she died. In saying that I live on the other side of the world and have no contact with any kind of royalty

she once saved a school of fish from being hit by a car. people got out of their cars and stopped and cheered.

it seems to me that she lived her life like a candle in the wind.

i once saw on a BBC special where she kicked a dog while she thought nobody was looking.

She was fucking a paki, thats all you need to know, and one of her kids bears a striking resemblance to one of her personal gaurds

THE GETS

This. She was singlehandedly destroying the House of Windsor when she died. Post-mortem she "became a saint" but in life she was an entitled, tone-deaf cunt.

she was killed because she refused to give Charles a divorce when he wanted to fuck Camilla Parker Bowles. old tradition with the british monarchy. pic fucking related.

I'm old enough to remember the engagement, the wedding, both boys being born and I was working nights the morning she died, so got to see that as well.

She was a strong, independent woman who was thrown into a lifestyle she didn;t gel with, so started to change it (Holding babies with aids, walking over minefields).

You're talking out of your arse. The royal family tried to treat her like a fucking slave and she rebelled. She was selfish only in the regard that she wasn't going to toe the line.

Appeared ladylike in her first years. She got so full of herself that she broke the deal with Charles. She knew of Camilla right from the start and the wedding was not because anyone fell in love. It was arranged to give Charles kids for the royal house and made the spoilt little girl a princess in return. There is nothing around Diana that makes her a saint. It was utter bullshit all the way.

>She was singlehandedly destroying the House of Windsor when she died.

and that's why she was a saint.

and tell me you would crawl over her to get out of bed. go on.

She was already divorced when she died

No, one of her kids resembes Diana's brother. He's ginger as well

Checkd, not your facts though

one of her kids is a bastard and she was getting plowed by a muslim when she died.

not much of a lady, and that is why the queen had her killed

Apparently her driver suffered from several dandruff

A modern caring, celebrity approach is just what the House of Windsor needed. The family has learnt this lesson well; that's why the boys are so popular now. Weird, isolated aliens like Charles just don't cut it anymore.

Bitch totally fucked up my weekend TV viewing.

I made coffee and settled down and turned on my TV ready for a relaxed morning and every channel was wall to wall with moaning fucking faggot and bullshit news stories.

Cunt.

Cmon nigga Harry's illegitimate

That fucking hairline is pure Charles

i personally witnessed princess Diana perform emergency CPR on a stray cat that had a mouth caught in its throat. after it dislodged, she saved the mouse as well.

Now kith

>pure charles
not so much

I meant the ginger one, the older one is pure charles

Sure about that negress?

Yeah i know who you meant

Yes. She was basically a Disney princess brought to life...not perfect by any means but she definitely went above and beyond to do good works.

Ignore the conspiracy fags. Some handle celebrity badly, some handle it well. Princess Di wore it better than most.

Diana was a stupid cunt. She was before her time in the sense that she was a complete sjw faggot who betrayed her own. A paki/nigger lover with a burning itching twat from the amount of cock she gobbled up. If she were alive today I guarantee you she'd be the preeminent sjw of our time - and probably blacked with a litter of niglets as well.

meh, I don't care for your baseless conspiracy theories. If anything I think harry favours Prince Phillip.

forgot photo

It is not baseless to say that Diana was fucking James. That is a well established fact

They both have beards!

yeah except Harry was born 2 years before the affair started. basically all you have is a resemblance between the two men, when there's also a clear resemblance between Harry and his Grandfather.

Don't be trite

ITT bitter eurofags tearing down the best thing that has happened to their country in 70 years

Actually saw her when I was a kid, gave her a flower and everything!

>born 2 years before the affair was acknowledged
there, fixed it for you.

you probably believe Michael Jackson is the father of Prince and Paris Jackson too, right?

>muh coverup
Now you're just claiming conspiracy. Once that can of worms gets opened you can't have an argument, cause all acknowledged and verified facts can be wiped off the board. If you actually had any evidence of an affair prior to Harry's birth there might be a game to be had, but you don't.

She looks like every woman was trying to look in the 90s.

>TT bitter eurofags tearing down the best thing that has happened to their country in 70 years
>their country
Last time I checked EU wasn't a country and lately Britain showed itself the door. Sooo... back to school then, my little friend.

>euro
>country
what?

I know somebody who has proof, but the bitch is not talking.

>ladylike
that bitch cheated on her Prince husband with a fat sandnigger and never did any good besides pissing on the royal family. fuck that whore, i hope she burns in hell and everyone of her fans with her.

What happened to her was tragic

Ugly and drunken cunt, who gives a shit besides brits.

I mean, at least she was just skinny and flat, unlike those tiny and horrendous little floppy tits the current princess we're supposed to give a fuck about has.

Not British, but That Elton John guy seems cool and he wrote a heartfelt song about her. Can't be all bad.

I was. She used all her media attention to promote for charities. People were absolutely bonkers for her. Dunno why.

Ppls thought she must be a good person cos she married an ugly cunt and therefore didn't care about the traditional norms of beauty

Whats the point here? The first kid looks like the mother and farher, the second kid looks like the mothers brother. Women do pass on the blood line you know.

She was a hoe. She liked to fuck sand niggers. She was a huge embarrassment. She had to go.

I guess that's charity in itself

She fucked sand niggers.

she was a bit of a tease
always angling her body so the photogs could get an upskirt or downblouse shot of her

Bitch was pure gossip rag trash. Took the royal family from elite to Jerry Springer. They are now the laughing stock. Sir Elton John is their troubadour, and Gaydom is where they thrive.
She single handedly dragged them into the dirt. She did like men from the Northern part of India and what is now Pakistan. To fuck, anyway...

Actually about Marilyn Monroe

And she loved spitting image

Yeah, she was like a libtard to all us military types back then stopped us dropping jsp233 on folks

JP 233 been a hazy ride since then !

She came to my elementary school when i was in prob 2nd grade. All the classes flocked to greet her in the front lobby. I vaguely knee who she was from seeing her on tv. She seemed cool, only really intereacted with the bigger kids who knew/gave a shit who she was. Then she left. I think she was either leaving or heading into nyc, thats why she made the local pitstop. I remember thinking she was really pretty. She had on a white dress and pearls.

>Was she as ladylike as she seems?
She was much more better!

This is so GoTesque I don't even know where to begin.

>was thrown into a lifestyle she didn;t gel with
Yeah, how could she have known that marrying the heir to the throne might mean she's have to live like the royals do - what a mindfuck, right?

She's revered as a saint for her charity work etc, the truth is plenty of royals such as princess anne have done far more for good causes over the years. The difference is they didn't phone the press and get them to come film there good deeds like Diana did.

That's some solid bantz in that article

ladylike? sure i guess. but then she divorced and started fucking a sand nigger.

She was the poster child for humanitarian work, she gave a shit before it was cool to give a shit and had a profound impact on several issues.

Her funeral still is the most watched live TV event ever the shit was crazy and this was before social media and all that stuff. No one on earth will ever top it.

Am I the only one who thinks Diana looks like Jake Paul in drag? She had some severe man face.