be me

> be me.
> just feel like bragging.
> broke record.
> most O's she could handle in one night.
> g'night bitches.
What's your record? Just hit 12.

Counting a whole day? Or just one session?
Probably 8 for the former, 4 for the latter.

Cheerios, spaghetti-o, oreo. What o's we talking here?

One night so about 2 hours maybe a bit more. Wasn't keeping track of time.

women lie to avoid damaging your frail ego

that is all

Fuckin orgasims you twit. Use your context clues.

No lie, she's a squirter. Plus I've been with her long enough.

Organisms?

Probably this
Girls have many organisms in their vagina so maybe he was counting them
Tbh 12 seems a bit low for vaginal creatures

Do you enjoy her peeing all over you during sex?

My girl can do like 1000 origami's a day.

she's a pod situation wherein she has pea pods she constantly squeezes out

14, wasn't even trying to break a record, try harder buddy

My current gf does like one or two per day.
Someone else I used to fuck could have like 10+ in five minutes.
And then there was this girls that needed 3+ hours of stimulation to have a single orgasm.

Anyway, since you're probably both enjoying it, I'd say, keep on going!
But it's not anything that can be compared.

Lol, I can make my gf cum 12 times in under 5 minutes through multiple orgasms, can make her cum uninterrupted for said 5 minutes or more. We literally cannot count how many times she has orgasmed in a single day, simply because they cannot be properly tracked, but I can tell you double digits is laughable.

Step up your game, lol.

i once made a womans clitoris explode

Pls, go home, Mohammed.

I find it hard to decide if I want to address the fact that you're a huge faggot and nobody cares about your lie, or the fact you claim to be having sex and counting orgasms. Like, you immediately say to her "How many this time? I did good right? You know I can't sleep without at least 7"? Or do you do the counting? Are you stopping sex each time she squirts piss all over you? Why would you come to Sup Forums to brag about it? Because we can'tcall your bluff about not having a girlfriend? Was this a set up to make us forget youre a lonely virgin by only targeting the fact you didn't make her cum all those times?

Actually have to agree with this guy, had a girlfriend like that once. Stupid easy to get her to cum. Could do it by sucking on her Tits. And when I bunny fucked her, I could get her to pass out. Some bitches are just wired that way

Some women don't know what an orgasm is, you should give her one

Mine was a squirter. 8 O's, 4 with squirt, in one sesh

With a dick around 7 or 8 and knowing what the girl you are fucking likes... 4 is probably the norm with more happening in a really long session

Only 12?
Kek.

Amateur.

I make your woman origami everyday.

Cmon guys lets be honest. We aint all sulerstars here.
Im hitting humble 2's.

I agree if she ain't squirting you ain't hitting it right. If she ain't trying to climb away because it's too intense you're doing it wrong. 26 times in session.

Give a girl the good sick they fall in love instantly it's pretty much a proven fact as long as you are not absolutely disgusting looking. I guess you would not be fucking her in the first place of you were though.

Has happened to me more times then I wanted so you have to be choosy on the girls you actually fuck properly or else they get hooked and crazy...

Feel sorry for dudes without atleast 6 inches. 7.5 to 8 here