No NZ election thread?

No NZ election thread?

Get in here and celebrate how fucking shit our country is!

national front lmao

I mean NAT voters hurahh for you, but seems to me NZ is just becoming uber selfish cunt paradise for rich cunts to build mansions atop impoverished ghettos.

Yay nz

Why are ID's even gone?

Winny for the win. Which government are you going to give us Lord Winston?

NZF + labor and green would be better than NAT imo

Labour/green with an anti immigrant streak from NZF would be a good result.

That being said, the people did vote National at the end of the day. Winny is putting his neck on the block if he goes against the majority

A NAT/NZF govt is ideal

Fuck you Winston Peters. Cunt has the entire country at ransom.

>11:45pm:In his first interview after his speech tonight, Bill English has said it was great to give a speech after a "good result for National".
>He said his next move from here is to get in touch with Winston Peters, reiterating he's trying to find "common ground" with the NZ First leader.
>He said he hasn't spoken with Mr Peters yet and wouldn't be drawn on what the negotiations might result in.
>"He's indicated he doesn't want to be rushed, we don't want to be rushed," Mr English said.

I find it funny how people think it matters who you vote for they are all corrupt as the next

Jacinda adern nudes when?

Post some Chloe memes.

>old white people voting for selfish government again
wow its such a surprise.

No, some are *more* corrupt.

Would you like to have a finger broken, or a jaw, or an femur?

They're all broken bones.

Dubs dubs of Truth

fucking national

fuck every cunt that didn't vote for jacinderalla

what a sad day

IDbro for prime minister

REAL SHIT

Can't believe the fate of our government is in the hands of this man

He’s tumescent at the very thought of it

kek

struth

Based winnie will deliver us from our sins

>for rich cunts to build mansions atop impoverished ghettos

If you're so poor that you dont benefit from National's tax cuts, you shouldn't even be paying for internet.

i voted for green and labour

i didnt vote :^)

If you are a student in NZ and your parent earn enough where you dont get student allowance (also they arent able to commit fraud by hiding some of their income to allow you to get student allowance) so your only income is about 175 per week. Rent could be, optimistically $150 thought usually more in Wellington and Auckland. That means for the week you live off $25.

$25 dollars.

That is not enough to save each week while also affording food and bare necessities. So you get a part time job. Paying you minimum wage in hospo $15.75 per hour. So you work $10 a week in order to maintain your studies and social life balance. thats about $157 BEFORE tax.

So you're working and earning mroe but at the expense of time you can devote to your studies and making a support network of friends.

You can afford food, save for the month power/gas/internet/phone payments monthly.

And this is only if your an $150 per week flat. That isnt the case for many. its $180 is a common rent price in wellington.

but its enough to surivive but not eought to save for a house or plan for the future. often students go into overdraft thoguht teriary student "packs" at their local bank.

its a complicated as fuck issue and you can go fuck yourself

dubs vs dubs