Am I ugly?

Am I ugly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KMnbtrPOO20
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Average, a bit cute imo, femanon here btw.

Not only are you ugly, you're an asshole bot for posting this same fucking stupid ass thread over and over again.

Post your tits

Yes sir. Also, do you own a 7-11?

you are average, lose a bit of fat, pump for a while, get a little darker and you will bathe in pussy

get darker? lmao wot

Idiot doesn't know what he's saying. Just another chad

Who, OP is a chad? OP is incel, far from a Chad lmao

hair doesn't suit face shape

look up what styles suit each facial shape

lose some bf so your jaw stands out more

get mole surgically removed
(i have one next to mouth and I'm planning to get that shit cut out someday,
may as well get it removed while you're young when skin heals quick)

look INTO camera, not at the display
makes you look more confident,
while looking down makes you look unconfident

also, photos are generally best from an above angle,
and taken at least arms length away

the closer you are to the camera,
the more distortion there is, pic related

gay orgy? Reddit? Please let me know! you should also copypasta this! "Quiet Time are you a single child by anychance? If that's the case, your mom and I can hook up so we can make a new sibling for yourself, that is another "retarded humonculus" like you."
You are going full white knight over a meat puppet? Wow man :) you need to reevaluate your life my friend. You mister Quiet Time have just MEMED yourself! You played yourself! You aren't getting laid no time, copypasta this shit won't make you cool or get pussy but will make us famous! PLEASE copypasta thou! I find this an opportunity to fame :D!

No, but I bet your balls smell like carpet cleaner

side note, if you're using a phone which has a wide angle front / back camera,
this increases distortion

because it tries to squish more into the photo

The smell of virginity is strong from that sentence you wrote! Are you implying just because the creator has a vagina automatically means she wants to suck her fans dick? Sorry, but Daisy is not that type of person, an Instagram model or basic bitch vlogger like Tana Monguae (the type of crap you probably follow), daisy is trying to be creative and not be the typical uncreative sheep copying other people's content and you are telling just cus she's a chick means we want to hook up on her? How much of a hopeless pathetic virgin are you to think like that? And you are telling him to get laid? Listen shmuck, you have no idea how dry a woman's vagina gets when they come near to boys like you, and I know this because your mother said so. By your logic, if I pretend to act nice and help your mother out maybe some day she'll be able to suck my dick some day! Bro, you need to learn the definition of "White Knights" because apparently you are triggered about people with their own beliefs and playing along the arg, white knighting about how this is fake think your opinions matter to us and insult anyone who disagrees, while nobody here gives a fucking shit. Pathetic. How insecure do you have to be? Daisy's YouTube community is different from the "edgy meme/YouTube drama" crap community you come from. You don't like what people think here? Please Leave, it's that simple :)*
Quiet Time Please copypasta! That way we can be famous and shit :D!! Where you gonna copypasta? Your discord gay orgy? Reddit? Please let me know! you should also copypasta this! "Quiet Time are you a single child by

yes

Quiet Time "you're 100% retarded, Alan puppet is made for an ARG"
Well then Mr. Obvious congratulations then! You can tell what's real and fake! Here have a fucking cookie! You played yourself my friend. The real idiots are people like you trying go around people shove people's throats with your dog shit and calling this out, who gives a fucking shit? Your telling us like as if your opinions matter, but guess what no one gives a fucking shit what a shmuck like you think, your opinions dont matter jackshit. Why does it bother you if people think it's real or not? Having nothing better to do?
Quiet Time "So so sad, were you raised by a single mother? Maybe she can get you laid"
Being a edgy white boy on the internet doesn't equal cool, you're probably the typical faggot who watches YouTube drama and gives a shit about them. Nah man, maybe you were raised by a single mother, because mommy wasn't there to give you attention after daddy left you, so the least you can do is attention whore about how much you know "Oohh Guys this is fake". Harassing Daisy's fans just cus they wanna go along the arg makes you an insecure faggot, dont you? Not even dark soul 005 wants to give a crap what you're saying, the person just wants to be done with you because your bullshit/opinion doesn't matter to us! Pathetic x-)
Quiet Time "Maybe if we pretend the retarded meat puppet is real, the person making this will suck your dick some

The mole on your left cheek seems to be a melanoma. You should go see a doctor

youtube.com/watch?v=KMnbtrPOO20

That sums up my thoughts about you

YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT

YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT YOU LOOK LIKE SHIT Y