FUCK

I just remembered that Lou Reed is dead

Other urls found in this thread:

talkhouse.com/lou-reed-of-the-velvet-underground-talks-kanye-wests-yeezus/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I had the same feeling when I remembered Alan Vega was dead a few days ago.

I had the same feeling when Brian died next week.

Eno or Wilson?
I don't know which would hurt more

May

May what?

i forget lou reed is dead like weekly
i'll just think of him for some reason then all of the sudden, "wait, he died, right?"

i had no idea he was that god damn old, otherwise i would have only been sad and not surprised

Thanks for reminding me.

>Leonard Cohen is dead

Not only is Lou Reed dead but the last thing he released was Lulu

everything dies

you will die someday op.... just appreciate that lou reid made some great music bro?????

hey, at least laurie anderson is still around

Robin Williams is fucking dead what the fuck

>Iggy Pop is actually going to die in your lifetime

>makes album with metallica
>gets death threats
>dies exactly 2 years later

Really make you think

david bowie will never shitpost on here in the early hours ever again

I just realised that this is loss

IF YOU WERE STILL AROUND

I get the same with Leonard Cohen. When i heard he passed i just ignored anything media for about a week before I went and searched the stories out myself.
When Bob Dylan dies i'm going to be a wreck .

>Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, Brian Wilson, Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Iggy Pop, Pete Townshend, Roger Daltrey, David Gilmour, Roger Waters, Nick Mason, John Cale, Robert Fripp, Robert Plant, Jimmy Page, John Paul Jones, Ozzy Osbourne, Bob Dylan, etc. are all quite likely to die within the next 10 years

Dont ever post this again.

don't say that
fucking Scott Walker is going to die sooner or later.
:(

Not if I kill myself rn

>when you remember that Johann Sebastian Bach is dead

>Bob Dylan
See, I can't understand feeling sad about someone who is already well into their twilight years with their peak work far behind them and nothing new on the horizon

I think if anything, cultural perception of someone improves with their death, because then it's easier to remember their best moments

Like why shouldn't old people be allowed to die? Nobody that age wants to live forever.

I think Alan Vega is a perfect example where he created one of the greatest albums of all time but then he didn't really do much after that and he lived a long life (longer than most people on this site will live) and there's no longer a reason to be sad, he did an amazing thing before he died, that's all you can ask for.

And when you think of these icons who do live so long, do you think they enjoy being alive after all their peers are long dead? Do you think John Cale enjoys outliving basically all of the major early people that helped shape him into the icon he is?

Leonard Cohen is another perfect example there (exactly the same as with Johnny Cash) in that (like many old men who become attached to their life partners) he decided to die because his light was gone from the world, you should be glad for them if you cared

can these faggots stop dying? it's not a funny meme

Within the next few years its going to stop being an irregularity that all members of a band from the 60s or 70s are dead and instead it will become the norm

The day Roger Waters dies ill be happy fucking, anti Semitic piece of shit.

>See, I can't understand feeling sad about someone who is already well into their twilight years with their peak work far behind them and nothing new on the horizon

I'll mainly feel sad because i've yet to meet him/see him perform live. By the time I get that chance he'll be long gone.

lol fugg off kike

Ozzy is immortal.

hell be fine

iggy will die milliseconds before your suicide

Good.

When the last Beatle dies I think the world is going to fall into the first worldwide grief.

Depends if the last one's Paul or Ringo desu

It's gonna happen, different degrees of magnitude - natch - but it's gonna happen anyhow.

He's been performing non stop since the 80's...

trust me you wouldn't want to see him live nowadays.

talkhouse.com/lou-reed-of-the-velvet-underground-talks-kanye-wests-yeezus/

This, if it's Ringo, nobody's really going to give too much of a shit and memes will be made...if it's Paul, then this board will be unusable for at least a year as the world won't stop fucking going on about those guys

Paul's been dead for years

Who cares? Faul was a better Paul than Paul was anyway

GOOD he was a bullshit "artist" can't believe so many people like that shit