What did you learn from Sup Forums?

What did you learn from Sup Forums?

>I learned that some young men online with a cultured taste in Japanese animations, are obsessed with their blood enough to not only argue who is or is not white day in and day out but who is the 'whitest' of them all

Also a lot of people unironically despise women...

I learned literally nothing. This place is a complete waste of time.

This place has actually made me dislike my country even though it's the best in the world

OP is a faggot

Turned me into a centrist desu

/Thread

It seems that you lurk Sup Forums and Sup Forums a lot

The only thing that matters to a woman is that you are at least 5'10 (177cm) and have at least an average dick.

That a lot of people here have a trap fetish. And soon or later I will embrace it.

The guy in your picture is the Southeast Asian, not Japanese.

Based Buboy

>Also a lot of people unironically despise women...

only the hoes

modern (american) id politics, which is stupid as hell, pretty much anti-intellectualism, a waste of space, pollution to every society.
modern white supremacy/nationalism, which is a fucking laughable juvenile hivemind

mainly i learned these

I learned that I am Greek (I am Greek).

>Also a lot of people unironically despise women
Nothing wrong with that. Best you lrean it here that through the first-hand experience.

I am a Greek

I learned that I'm a parasite and gibmedats and liking the idea of unified Europe means im a cuck.

Could be worse honestly

Logicalness doesn't depend on one's nationality

I learned that people are not really all that different from one nation to another.

thats because you are retards

I learned that I am better than most of you people and that the majority of you are a bunch of unoriginal dead weight faggots.

>he didn't yet learn that finland is the whitest
let me educate you

actual existence of people so called weebs