Dad just died Sup Forums. Can anyone please help me cheer up...

Dad just died Sup Forums. Can anyone please help me cheer up? It's been really difficult organising a funeral while trying to grieve

Other urls found in this thread:

dailygood.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just don't turn to drink. Too many people do it, in an attempt to "numb the pain". Doesn't work. Takes time. Maybe even years. Let yourself cry about it, even if it's in private.

Sorry for your loss

when my dad died, alcohol was the only thing that helped me

OP here, I appreciate the advice so far. Any input about avoiding addiction would be appreciated. I am pretty hooked on my ADHD meds right now and I'm afraid I'll take too many while trying to feel better

take all your meds at once

post results

Preoccupy yourself with hobbies and/or work. Take time to mourn for your father but dont dwell on it. Try to stay positive!

Death is a natural part of life that everyone must deal with sooner or later

I am so, so, so, so sorry. When my dad died it was very sudden, and at Christmas. It was very painful - well, I think it must have been painful, since I just got overwhelmed by it and went through the next years as an emotional zombie.

The two things I can offer are:

I understand how much it hurts.

Your dad must have known you were grown up and ready to face life all by yourself - or else he wouldn't have gone ahead. So trust your dad loves you, and he knows you can be ok, and he wants you to have a great life.

His spirit isn't gone, it's just left where it once was (his body). But even though you can't see him the same way, his energy will always be around you. He will always be with you.

And your dad will always, always love you, and be proud of you.

Hang in there OP.

my condolences to you and your family. nothing anyone will tell you will make you feel better. just know that every day it will hurt less and less, until one day it stops hurting. keep your head up user, and remember all the good times with him.

Youre pulling at my heart strings

Fuck his corpse, for old time’s sake

Be happy for your dad, no ego restrictions...
Instant manifestations.

I would sign up right away

dailygood.org/

visit this often, i do it for 30-45 mins everyday and it keeps me up. It's something everyone should visit when they want to read something good and genuine to feel better. Hope reading some articles in here will cheer you up.

im a rape child, abused all my life because of it by family, my mother is now gay, my uncle was murdered the same day i was supposed to go help him with something, his birthday is sept 26th, mine the 25th, going to his grave on my birthday because i cant go on the 26th.

deal with it pussy, at least you had a fucking father and have good memories of him, stop focusing on what you don't have anymore and focus on what you actually had.