What's it like living near niggers?

What's it like living near niggers?

>be me
>apartments start at $1,200 for a one month bachelor apartment around here
>the only black people here are people that work in the tech departments or agencies, all of them are educated and speak coherent English
>the only hourly wage positions around here are restaurants and Starbucks, everything else is well paying salaried positions

I've never had to live in an area infested with disgusting she-boons and din-du-nuffins. What's it like? I imagine at least the alcohol's cheap with the 40 Ozs piss bottles and $10 liquor bottles from da liqooh stoh.

Also, I'm not moving into Coontown or some black infested section 8 housing utopia. I'm genuinely just curious what it's like.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f4iRJg2ld3U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I live in Philly and I worked in a lab animal care facility that was about 95% black people (I'm asian, and there was one white guy that worked there too, manager and supervisor were also black.) It's the same with any group of people. Some are cool, most are just ok, some are assholes.

I'm sure your gf will be happy

Bump

it's awful
not only do they smell bad, they take fucking rank shits, smoke shit weed, play their fucking music too loud, eavesrdop, invade your personal space, have friends over at all hours to smoke shit weed and listen to bad music, and think they're the boss. did i mention they smell bad?

Eventually George Soros will stop paying these people to post on Sup Forums

>it's the same with any group of people
Confirmed for never living around blacks. They're not the same, not even close. I live in Columbus, Ohio. I'm about 4-5 blocks away from the Arena District and it's a crime infested shithole. The only people who are even remotely okay are the older black people who just want to be left alone and go on about their day. All the little hoodrats and young thugs are always looking to gang bang, steal, beat up people for anything valuable and be a drudge on society.

Its... pretty bad. I still live in the area, and went to high school with some of the black people. Some were good people, but it was just a bunch of guttertrash.

When i was in highschool, these two seniors (I was a freshman, but looked 16) stole one of my mountain dews. I made them believe i was weak, and would just give it up any day they stole it from me. The next day, i crunched some throw-up pills in the drink, he stole it, and didnt have a good day.

As a white person who's lived in both spanish and black ghettos it's got it's ups and downs

When I was a lil kid I had people try and fuck with me for the simple fact that I was white but when you hold your ground and fight and you show your not just gonna take that shit they stop

And on the flip side of that I've made some pretty solid friends with both niggers and spics and I mean some like straight up niggers saggin pants tattoos the whole nine yards

And in all honesty I wouldnt have wanted to grow up any other way because all the good and bad experiences I've had growing up in the ghettos have made me who am today

Tldr it's not that bad

>but when you hold your ground and fight and you show your not just gonna take that shit they stop
Or 4 of Tyrone's friends and any neighbors who see a whitey getting beat join in on the fun.

This is were having friends comes into play

There are a lot of social sgns that show it off.

-Broken and shitty roads
-Convenience stores run by old immigrants who all hate the nigs
-Entire place smells like weed
-No one plays in the streets
-Broken down houses/windows
-Gangs of nigs and wanna-be-nigs white kids on the streets

It kills you inside really, really fast. You just want to be a militant. No sense of social security or trust or else you'll get robbed. Even the left wingers don't really trust the nigs, they just want them to have equal rights for their own moral sense. White people will bitch about the need to 'integrate' but exactly zero whites want to integrate.

Source: St Ann

It's so annoying... I live near this one black guy. I got my recycling bin mixed up one day and I looked into his to see if it was mine. Lemme tell you that his recycling bin was full to the brim with beer bottles. He's a terrible soul who enjoys watching people in pain and despair. He bumps his music waaaay too loud at 12 at midnight when people are sleeping. He's the true definition of a nigger.

>No one plays in the streets

This guy has clearly never lived in the gehtto, hanging out outside is like one of the main things to do

It's the fucking ghetto people dont usually have brand new xboxs with dope ass internet to stay inside all day

Even mullets are far less objectionable than nappy nigger wool! Get fucked!

don't know, we've got illegals, but not many nigs

Oh boi user you got me started...

> be me
> move into first apartment $750 a month
> end-unit
> only 1 unit next to mine, first floor
> Old black guy, wife, wifes son (grown man)
> He sits outside all day drinking beer (Natty Ice) and throwing the cans on the floor around property
> Has a grill outside our doors, which are right next to each other.
> It's infested with roaches
> Roaches that scatter in every direction when he lights it up (I've witnessed this)
> Roaches get in my house because they hide in my door crack, and although I put foam down they sneak in when I open it.
> Roaches coming in my house from the bathroom because it's connected to their bathroom I bet
> Had to plug up my entire house to eliminate problem
> Every 10-50 feet theres a chicken bone or piece of litter on the floor, no matter where you are. This is not a fucking exaggeration.
> Broken glass
> By the group-mailboxes there's fucking mail pile up all over the floor
> People treat the property as a garbage can, although they probably have garbages in their houses
> Dumpster set on fire once every few months
> Fat she boons play loud music until 3am on weekdays, from a loud bluetooth speaker right outside their door
> People tried getting in my house once, rattling door handle. I grabbed my pistol and looked out the window - no one was there.

I would take pictures of what my property looks like, but neighbor is sitting outside my door coughing. I can hear him now... Smoking a black and mild and sipping some warm beer. Just Google "Ghetto Florida Apartments"

This sounds about right. Same thing when I lived near a bunch of Indians but the smell was something fierce. A mixture of people who don't shower ever and curry all the time I think did permanent damage to my sense of smell. Not to mention they're always rude as fuck and never take out the trash, ever.

Lived in Oak Cliff ,about a block from the blue line train for a few months.
Honestly, not as bad as some say, worse than others say.
Most memorable moments:
a sheboon crack whore offered to suck my cock for a pack of cigarettes
thug kids trying to zap each other with carbines at 4:30am, cops show at 10:00am to "get a report". Told piggy one, I should've just opened up with a shotgun and not bothered calling, he didn't disagree.

This was probably the worst part of living in a shithole. The cops rarely ever show up unless there's a murder but it's hard to blame them. They get water bottles, rocks or other shit thrown at them just for driving through the area.

If you live in an apartment complex, the landlord is some slumlord foreigner who could give two fucks less.

Decent neighborhood.
Apartment complex has a dump outside.
Sometimes it fills up on time to get hauled away.
Sometimes it fills up faster than we can ever possibly fill it.
Several times witnessed the family across the road walk over to our dump and toss in 2-3 full barrel bags of garbage.
Several times confronted them.
The dump service is at an additional cost to us without the option.
Cant watch for niggers all day because employment.
Fml

Stop being a bitch and confront him.

cont.
> empty drug baggies on the floor in the park is what you'll find
> Many prostitutes on the end of the street
> I've watched them get picked up from corner, dropped off, and walk right into the drughouse down the street
> Everyone is nice, but obviously on edge
> Kids will ask if you have change for two-hundred, in an attempt to see if you're robbable
> Lock your car doors if you value those coins in the console
> Homeless man scoots around BACKWARDS in wheelchair in street
> Legs obviously work
> Sometimes stops in middle of road
> Occasionally have to get out of car and push him out of road to continue driving

I get this shit every one of these threads. "Stop being a white apologist etc"

Shut the fuck up and spend a year in the ghetto you little basement bitch.

Been there fagtron. Grow some nuts, you're fucking scared.

>says the internet tough guy

"Oh yeah..Muh AIDS feel gud all ups insides yoos, bitch!"

Nah, I'm just a regular Joe. However, if I have a problem with something I don't just sit idly by and expect shit to just stop without any effort on my end. I'm just not scared of confrontation. Plus, it always helps to conceal carry if things get out of hand. I don't go anywhere without my piece.

Empty & broken liquor and wine bottles everywhere. For some reason though,
the niggers save them deposit bottles & cans.
Probably as a go to source for pocket change for nigger chow when their EBT runs out by week 2 of ebbery munf.

Right... This isn't like a suburb issue where a neighbor keeps moving over his property line.

In the ghetto, these people don't give a fuck. They're uneducated and if you're white, you'll have the neighborhood on your ass after anyone sees a white guy confronting anyone of color.

I know you think you're a badass and maybe you just got done watching Cobra, but you're probably some 16 year old edgy prick who thinks he's far tougher than he actually is.

Kind of like this:

Those government benefits are usually gone by the first of the month. I worked in both the Kroger meat department and as a Walmart cashier.

Niggers eat far better than I could ever afford, all for free. They'd get whole slabs of ribs and fill their entire cart with shit. They always hid shit underneat coats in their carts, etc and would get pissed if you caught them doing it.

And oh fucking boy, hope to God a card doesn't get declined or you have a category 5 apestorm at your register.

So this is what culture and diversity looks like.

I lived once in a very cheap neighborhood in France. In other words 70% niggers, 25% arabs and the other 5% poorfags like myself. I had never lived with blacks before but there I started to hate them. Not everyone of course, but the most part. And the thing I hated the most was the fact that in that city there's no violence nor crime but, the fuckers allways tried to look so gangsters, allways trying to cause minor problems and bitching about the «situation» even when life conditions in France are fairly good.

con't.
> As I write this that neighbor I mentioned earlier just started his daily argument regime
> These things are daily
> A car alarm is going off in the distance
> Someones tires got stolen the other night, the car is on cinder blocks
> Rent-a-wheel repoed their 60 inch rims

>it's not that bad

This, so long as you're not a bitch.

>fagtron

Wow Jimbo, looks like you're a hard-knock after all.

Would fuck the pink shirt

Ay lil momma HOLLA AT A PIMP

Ay yo MA. Yo MA. Aight fuck you den ugly bitch!

Are you shitting me? The hood is the place to be!

>gun nuts everywhere
>cheap hookers, cheaper then a real date
>deals on everything, get movies, games, drugs for cheap
>being token white guy means you always have an angle on girls
>treat people with respect and they generally do the same
Only thing you got to do is
>do not cut someone off
>do not go near the brotherhood
>do not leave your car out in public for long

Honestly the hookers aren't worth it user, the fucking drughouse down the street had another OD and the road was blocked with ambulances. I had to take an alternate route to work...

I'd rather live in a nice area and go to the ghetto for those things. I hope I can get out of this shithole when my lease is up...

I wear normal length shorts, not ghetto length. Cause I didn't grow up there. bonus

It depends,

>what city?
>is it an section 8 area?
>is it near a busy area?

I live in STL right now
a mainly black city

Im not in a low inocme area but my rent for a two bedroom is under $1000 USD and live in a neighbor that is not on a main street. It is fine and relaxed. But I have lived near a bust street where you hear people (blacks tend to be louder) more frequently and had friends that lived near section 8 housing and things could wild. Especially on hot days, theyd be in the streets fighting each other and yelling

Never lived around them but I went to a black club once to see what it was like

>everyone staring at me
>loud ass ghetto rap music, can't hear shit
>no cover charge of course and cheap drinks
>blood on the bathroom floor
>toilet doesn't even have a stall, it's just a toilet sitting right next to a urinal in the open
>some girl sits next to me at bar and starts talking to me
>says she got ditched, hates men, w/e
>she starts getting drunk and starts feeling me up, asking me to go home with her
>think it might be a trap but drunk and horny, don't care
>we walk a few blocks away and we come to her car
>it's a really fucking nice car
>she drives me to "her" house which is in a neighborhood with 5k+ a month apartments
>she has a key, we get in and the entire place is empty
>no electricity or running water
>the only thing in the house is her clothes in a room and a mattress on the floor
>she tells me she has a daddy/daughter roleplay fetish
>w/e go along with it we fuck for a while
>wake up next to her
>she threw up on my clothes
>fuck it, get up, grab my disgusting wet clothes and walk home half naked for an hour
>a couple weeks later, she was arrested for auto theft, breaking and entering, first degree felony assault and a huge list of other charges
>she gets serious jail time, I never get contacted and that was the end of it, never saw her again

It wasn't too bad. My pee didn't burn after and I got checked for STDs. Was all cleared.

Those are some deep pockets boy, let's hope he just get bored

What's it like living near racists?

Keep justifying yourself for being a vagina. Kek

lol
i would not know
we have 0% blacks
and only 2 korean we keep around for shits and giggles

Pretty awesome. Hot girls, bonfires, country music, legally owned guns with responsible gun owners, the girls love to wrestle when challenged (just an excuse to let them lay on top of you) and no one steals shit that doesn't belong to them. Not OP but it's pretty awesome. I love my hick ass state and hick ass town. Instead of some Shalawndas shaking their asses riddled with aids, I get access to easy Daisy Duke wearing southern belles.

I lived in the bad part of a city once. 6 month lease and we had our house broken into 6 times. Never again.

What the hell user? Ignorant black people are just as educated as ignorant white people.

youtube.com/watch?v=f4iRJg2ld3U

Skip to 2:34 please

She was trying to get pregnant OP. It happens all the time in those ratchet ass hood clubs. Girls fuck anyone and everyone who gives them attention hoping your seed will latch on. You're really lucky you didn't catch something or get setup. I would've never went with her.

Hah, oops... I meant to say "as racist as"

Was distracted watching bait pranks

Holy fuck this couldn't be more true. I supervise an Albertsons checkout and at least once a week there's a full chimp rage

I live in what was a decent neighborhood. It is a mix of white, latino, asian and black. Everything was chill until some section 8 black people moved into a rental 4 doors down. Now their kids play in the street without supervision. These kids are all under 6 yrs old, including a toddler. I can live with this, just have to be extra cautious when driving. One year ago house at the end of cul-de-sac goes on sale. Black family moves in, as I sit here I can hear the bass of the guys car speakers. The guy doesn't play music, he plays bass. The nig nog plays bass on his car at all hours of the day and night.

I will be selling my home and finding a nig nog free neighborhood.

>OP
???

Not op was just talking about a fun fuck and a shitty morning with a criminal

I wouldn't know, I can sometimes go 1-2 weeks without seeing a nigger except on TV or the internet.

In college I had to stay near some plus the affirmative action niggers that got into college.

The local niggers mostly stayed downtown and away from the college areas unless they were harassing girls in bar parking lots. Their clubs got shut down due to people always getting shot at them. We had an alert system whenever a crime happened and it was always the same description.

The university niggers by the time I left turned the nice apartments into low cost housing mostly for blacks since all the white people moved out, they would be loud all hours of the night, and would drop out after one year or be studying a meme degree.

There were definitely some exceptions, but 95% were a nuisance. The more there are in one area the bolder they will get.

The feels. My favorite bar around here got shut down two months after section 8 housing opened up near the bar. It was a nice bar, mostly college students and it had a really fun party vibe.

In just 2 months after section 8 housing showed up near the bar
>Several shootings near the parking lot
>A stabbing in the bar
>Attempted murder in the parking lot
>Robberies reported from people trying to leave the bar or get to their cars

Pic related

niggers fuxate everything they are around.

I'm a security guard in NYC, niggers are fucking animals.

Yeah blah blah they're not ALL animals, but they're all fucking animals. They're immediately aggressive toward anyone, white dude in a security uniform, old chinese lady, doesn't matter. If they're not pressing someone they're perceived as weak by their friends or by the ghost of the father that never came back from kfc.

Sometimes I work in the monitor room for an apartment complex, and they all come into the gym and practice dance moves and jumpshots. No dance partners or basketballs involved, they just practice what they look like in the mirror(pic 150% related, if I told you how often this exact thing happened you wouldn't believe me).

They don't give a fuck about other people's property which is a given, but they also don't care about their own. They are the absolute WORST pet owners, and are scared of any animal that isn't a dog they've already tortured.

In previous retail jobs, they always want stuff for free, or to try to "cmon bruh" you down a few bucks. They have no concept that the man behind the counter doesn't set the prices. You're "the man" and they know you could cut them a deal you just won't because something something holding brothers down. I used to work at a game stop, and had to throw out groups of them weekly for being loud and knocking shit over. "Shit nigga shit nigga fuckin shit nigga damn nigga fuck nigga god damn nigga what the fuck nigga shit nigga" all day every day, no matter what company they're in.

I wasn't born racist, and it was never ever instilled in me by my parents in any way. Being around them makes you hate them, because they deserve to be hated.

I spent 2 hours last night sitting my my floor because of sporadic gunfire in the neighborhood.

>that's what living around niggers is like. They aren't even fucking people...

College bars are shit full of testosterone filled morons who can't handle their alcohol. Non-stop fighting and girls throwing up everywhere. Good riddance to any college bar that shuts down.

Human beings are animals, you fucking ignorant.

Passing through the ghetto in a car one time doesn't count. He said you should try living there for a year.

Uh oh, sounds like someone is out of shape and socially awkward. College girls are fucking easy to get into the sack. If you can't score a college girl, you're horrendously ugly, a fat blob or socially incapable of talking to someone without coming across as the BTK guy.

you do know what anthropology is, right? there's differences between the races in regards to cognitive ability and function.

>nigga you ig'nant

found one

Exactly like this.

>They have no concept that the man behind the counter doesn't set the prices.
Yep, back to my Walmart job. They would always say "nuh uh, it said this was $1.75 not $1.25". If you didn't change it, they would sit there, hold the entire line up and wait for a manager over two fucking quarters. We weren't allowed to change prices without asking or we'd be under and Walmart is super fucking strict even on a penny going under in your name. That and time worked. If you worked 1 second over your time assigned for the week, you could get a writeup.

My favorite ones are the ones who rip the tags off of things and try to get it for free. That never got old.

my sides!

>Itt: Pussy ass white neets who thought blacks would take their shit in their neighborhoods after years of being rediculed and run out of neighborhoods by other white people.

You get what you beget.

My whole complex is black/latino

I get Sunday dinners from the black family down stairs, I get Tres leche or any random Spanish dessert from the Hispanic woman across the hall from me. Just for bringing her mail to her.

I can smoke weed with no complaints from the rest of the apartment.

White people are literally the shittiest Fucking neighbors.

NOBODY wants to hear "This is How You Remind Me" and "I hate everything about you" on your shitty fucking blown out speakers.

Plus all they do is smoke cigarettes and get into loud ass porch discussions.

Guys us white folk are becoming the new nigger.

I lived in the ghetto for 3 years working on my credit and getting approved for a home loan and getting out of the darkness. I lived there because it was only 250 a month.

>be me
>live in 30% black hood
>no problems
>black couple lived next to me. the lady was a riot. i was always laughing when she had something to say.

>immediate "muh dick"

Niggers sure are insecure

>rediculed
>white folk are the new nigger

no thanks tyrone, you can keep the bottom rung of the ladder you keep flashing knives at anyone who tries to move you from

Getting paid to spend 250 seconds a month in the ghetto doesn't mean you're from the ghetto. Fuck

Tattooed/dropout/pot dealer detected. How are the constant fights with your girlfriend going? Is she still mad about you never reimbursing the rent you were short on last month?

Haha. Nice try

i live in montclaire and it's nothing like that. i don't think you can attribute it to them being black unless consistent in all black communities.

nigga wat?

I heard the BTK guy was pretty normie on the outside. He fucking lived less than 30 milers from my house after all.

Live in central Georgia and work at a Walmart. I have about a million nigger stories but I'll keep it short.
If they work, most of them are okay. They'll still whoop and holler about nothing all day when they should be working. They'll generally move at a snails pace to reduce the amount of work they have to do and hope other people pick up their slack. Most of them are friendly and not so bad to be around.
The nonworker nigs...they come in around the 1st and 15th of the month. That is when welfare hits. They literally stink up the entire store. You can't go anywhere on the floor without it smelling like B.O. They don't wash their kids. They will drag them into walmart from 6pm-4am in the morning because they don't work so they don't care about what time of day it is or if their children are sleeping. I usually walk up to the front door seeing at least one group of them leaving quickly and running across the parking lot in a hurry because they all filled their pants with electronics and food. I can barely understand their gorilla babble and have to frequently ask them to repeat themselves and usually end up just nodding along like "yup, that's watermelon fried chicken for you" I think I find at least 5 open containers where the contents have been stolen out of them every night. These people would rather have $5 earbuds than not take the risk of going to jail if that says anything about them.
I really think they would probably be better off if we cut the welfare support on all their asses and just let the sorry niggers starve leaving only the half decent ones that might make something of themselves some day....

Oak Cliff is not nearly as the Fair Park area, IMHO.

i have no idea. i live in nw portland so its basically .5% black. i work in the only neighborhood left in portland thats considered "black" and even then, all thats left is a shitty mall with vacant retail space. black people have fled hipsterfied central portland. feels good man.

Go fuck yourself nigger apologist. Literally the only reasons you enjoy that group is they seem like nice folks and they seem to know you, or you grew up in niggerville and know how to act with them. Quit being a wanna-be nigger

Maximum bumpage!

True story. Fair park is like nignog central... Or used to be.

....haven't been to fair park in several years. It's probably worse now, DPD are a bunch of feckless tools.

Ironically I'd bet that 99.999% of the hipsters say they LOVE the niggers.