Girls who refuse to date short guys should have acid on her faces, looks don't matter right

girls who refuse to date short guys should have acid on her faces, looks don't matter right

It's been a while, acid manlet. What happened to you?

how have you been jorge

have you seen your therapist lately

Everyone I don't like should be killed after getting tortured

Dude you should calm down

broder i'm a broder of height but not of mindset
you're fucked up broder

then
make her experience it
DO IT

girls who refuse to have sex with me should be forced to have sex with me as punishment

>Jorge didn't kill himself

Thank God, I was getting worried

I'm short, but don't be that pussy. if you don't get a qt is not because of you height but because you're an asshole

Short girls produce short kids. That is why you only see young tall men date them. They think only of sex, and not how tall their sons will be.

How easy is it to find concentrated acid though?

Are you a tall and handsome rich man from a blue blood family? Date a short single mom!

this must be fake. i don't believe people like her exist

It is not fake. It is on the Internet. Which means that she has options. She going on Tinder is different from going to some country club.

women's rights was a mistake

What is wrong with the traditional woman? A woman being a loving mother and home maker? Red pilled women is cool now.

Womanlets are like that. Actual tall girls actually don't care about height

t. manlet who somehow is more successful with taller girls

>make love not scars
Fuck you, I'd like to make love and not scars, but they keep saying it is rape.

Also, they refuse to date ugly people. I'm regular sized (6'1) and never had a date.

man up guys

What, are you a sexist? You wouldn't eat a bowl of cheerios after it had 47 dicks inside it?