Wake up

>wake up
>people are still fuming in Sup Forums over a legendary night

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/03/10/uefa-to-sideline-referee-deniz-aytekin-after-barcelona-win-over-paris-saint-germain-6500425/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

biggest fraud in sport in a while.

metro.co.uk/2017/03/10/uefa-to-sideline-referee-deniz-aytekin-after-barcelona-win-over-paris-saint-germain-6500425/

poor guy has to take the fall

Why is it only the metro carrying this story
They're full of shit

literally made up by marca, halal mouthpiece lmao
>Marca claim Aytekin could be demoted to lesser games and may even be sidelined from officiating all together as Uefa wait for the heat to die down.
>marca claim
>could be demoted
literally fake news

>marca is the original sauce
french guy assblasted
psg played like shit, deal with it you fucking baguette shit

>>muh barca win
please stop already, biggest disgrace since Chelsea

Ridiculous isn't it. I Googled the ref immediately after and instead found a statement saying something along the lines of we just saw an incredible game of football, you can't place it all on the ref and he wasn't at fault.
Is Metro publishing that bullshit really worth the few extra clicks? Pisses me off

>Sup Forums literally fuming instead of embracing Lord Kek's will

Reminds of Hillary supporters after the election night.

>mfw haters are still butthurt

now you know what barcelona has to deal with everytime in spain:
>win game
>biggest sports paper in the country literally makes up some news about how the ref could be demoted
>now other tabloids pick it up using them as source
nothing new tbqh, they've ran all kinds of campaigns against barcelona before

this victory has really hurt plenty of halalfags in spain, really, you wouldn't believe the level of butthurt and assrape this has caused

Sup Forums's been pretty salty so I've enjoyed my fair share of it here but I it's nothing compared to there I imagine. Shame all this bollocks floats around when a team wins a game of football. Clickbait and lies, journalistic integrity means little

Nobody would have given two shits if a match like this had happened between lets say az alkmaar and fc rostov. But because barcelona is involved everyone shits themselves with anger. Whats even funnier is buyern and halal customers crying over this game. Literally hypocrisy on an astronomical level.

>6′ 6″

he's a big ref

Pointless. PSG already got robbed, this guy is set for life with the money Barcelona paid him.

UEFA is just trying to make it seem as if they're not corrupt.

What I find hilarious is how when halal rob a match there's not much press, the final last year was a disgrace
Bayern wingers flop nonstop
Even this place is full of salty hypocrites
When it's Barcelona winning suddenly everything is a crime, everything is set to favor Madrid especially

>barca fan playing the victim card

no dignity

>Even this place is full of salty hypocrites
Really don't get why Sup Forums hates Barca so much but gives the other teams a free pass
What's more ironic is that this season Pique has actually been complaining decisions aren't going their way, so things aren't all peachy

>that flag

Good.

Because barcelona has had despicable players for the past few years, jordi alba, mascherano, suarez, busquets, dani alves etc etc etc, very scummy playerbase which means if you're not a barcelona fan you're probably gonna dislike them

>argentina
>disliking mascherano
wow, not that I disagree with you. But at least dani alves gave us fun times, like pique

>argentina in charge of fair play

Because they have the most entitled self-righteous fans, most of their players are unsympathetic cheaters, they have an overwhelming amount of game changing decisions go in their favour over the years. And there you sit wondering why anybody would have the audacity to hate on >your team. It's fans like you who help reinforce the apathy towards Barcelona, that once was a universally liked club. Good job.

>despicable
>suarez
pick only one, negrito

Fun or not he's still a cunt
>tf
>tp

shoo amerishart
Sane people find his actions quite despicable, scatty

>Bayern Barca 4:0
>1st goal Gomez offiside
>2nd goal Dante foul on Alves
>4th goal Muller foul on Alba

Imagine the shitstorm if it was Barcelona

argentina has not won a trophy since mascherano was born

>7 lost finals

when he is gone, argentina will win

true, mascherano is a shit player and I agree but everyone talks about him like he were the greatest shit
no one will notice what you're saying. Sup Forums hates Barça and loves the fucking tsuu, hazard and whatnot

>Marca is the source and they are just claiming.

Kek assblasted frog

>biggest disgrace since Chelsea
You say that as if it was a bad thing.

THIS
Plus they whine about diving while loving world class divers Arjen Robben, Muller and Ribery the rapist
If Barcelona wins that match the way Bayern won it the crying over match fixing would me astronomical

>legendary night

Yep. Most legendary work I've seen Pats-Falcons

Fixed

They're hypocrites, been here long enough to see how full of shit this place is. Just kids pretending they're not casuals

Bingo

>Sane people
For fucks sake you are in Sup Forums