Hey

Hey

Why I'm still single? I think I'm a normal looking guy and I have a really great personality. What should I do Sup Forums?

Picture related

1) get rid of that prepubescent facial hair catastrophe
2) stop being a tryhard with the spiked hair
otherwise you're OK unless you've got a speech impediment or body odor or some shit

thanks

Shave the facial hair and grow your hair a little

If you want to attract a woman start then dressing like a man.
if you're a fag then keep doing what you're doing

>Prepubescent
>Facial hair
Not op but pick one you fucking retard

It's 2017 and you still look and dress like you're in 1997. Fix your hair (go easy on that damn gel), loose the necklace and for the love of god, shave that thing.

Anyone who says "I've got a great personality" are always the most boring people on the planet.
They make nuns look like rock-n-roll stars.

You look like an autistic fred durst

1. If you drink stop drinking it's not working. If you don't drink, start drinking, but only wine with meals to make you look sophisticated .

2. Hang out where the kind of girls you want to meet hang out. New modern Church where people wear jeans and have tattoo's may be a good start.

because . . .

Just shave and get a DECENT hair cut, like a comb over or something OP (pic related)

You have a very punchable face.

Yeah dude you're orange as fuck, beyond Trump levels of orange. Do you spray tan. If that is some how, how you are naturally good fucking luck.

how long will it take Sup Forums to realize this is a child predator

Become a trap

Ok
>first drop the beard thing
>Second change the hair style grow it out longer if your hair isnt too rich (which yours isn't ) then your best bet is to go skin head
>Third get rid of the necklace and the wardrobe girls want a guy who doesn't look like he went to community college
>Fourth go to the sort of places where you will find the type you want a good place to meet girls are at cinemas i know right wierd but affective as girls tend to go thinking they might see a cute guy
>dont look serious all the time crack a smile every now and then and when talking to girls be calm and collective dont be a drama queen and also don't talk too much about your self if they don't ask the things you want them to know

Congratulations you just graduayed from Sup Forums university

That skin looks very dry and ugly

Ha yes but also no he wouldn't pull it off

Orange

>autistic fred durst
So you mean Fred Durst in general?

google image, but i agree

Is this you?

How about you take a seat

orange is the new black

KEK OP with a comb over and clean shave

That hair
>just fuck my shit up fam

/thread

I think you'll find OP is a predator

>" I think I'm a normal looking guy"

What are you doing here tonight?

It's like when you hit random on character creation in Mount&blade:warband

>Not op but pick one you fucking retard

>what is hyperbole?

Shave your digusting beard off.

Lose the necklace, asap.

Get a haircut thst isnt meant for 13 year old jersey kids.

Lose all the shirts like that, get some collars going.

Your pants better not have logos or symbols on them either.

If you have a hard time with any of these, blow a guy and find out if you are gay. That could be a big reason why you dress like a gay.

because your beard doesn't follow your chin line and makes you look like you have a double chin, until you get close and realise you just have no style.

also, that necklace is the type of thing gay people wear to tell other gays that they are also gay.

Hyperbole has to make some sense at least

Did you enjoy your cookies?

Op is not what he seems

Oh is that the same guy as OP? I would believe it either way they look so similar

WTF

Hey OP here,

You guys can all eat turds, I'll stick to looking like Opie from the opie and Anthony show. Burp sniff

It's true! Op is indeed a predator. I'm Chris Hansen, and you're watching Dateline.

Then why ask for advice if you're going to be a faggot about it ? idiot

I know right? This guy is dumber than a box of peckas and shiznit

Nice try brian king

Nah i shouldn't

Because with your style you are attracting casual whores.
Get a good looking a bit more long hair.
Facial hair don't matter unless it fits your hairstyle most of the time.

I don't know about your personality, but just be honest and don't force thing, and above all else stop SEARCHING about having a girlfriend.

It will just come to you if you are natural and honest with women.