Let's talk about daddy issues and DDLG

Let's talk about daddy issues and DDLG

Post moar daddy issues girls

Bump

Here have a little more realistic one

What I like about it is the sex. They are easily to convince to do the things you like. Make Daddy proud and let me fill your ass.

>daddies

>2017
>not accepting that someone can come from a polyamorous relationship with 8 dads

sad

>would still be incorrect

after she's broken she can suck her pacifier

thank you user

> i got u fam

Anyone that has been in a ddlg relationship does it only last during sex or is she still submissive outside of the bedroom

it can vary

but both of my previous experiences have been that she is submissive in both areas

they just try to be a little more assertive out of the bedroom, but it's easy to shut down

Found the source video
solid-file.com/v/5jplKVZy/file.html
solid-file.com/v/bFTT7oC/file.html

pass: Sup Forums

It varies wildly. Some have it as a lifestyle, some it's just a once in a while kink thing. I find most often it's like a switch.

Little girl here, reporting in! currently unsupervised by my daddy.

it doesn't feel as good as the real thing

fucking liar

you're a guy

with a penis

a small one

>currently unsupervised
What a bad daddy you must have

Be a good girl for us and show your boobies

believe it or not, i'm telling the truth! i'm not posting tits though. Those are daddy's.

tits or gtfo you know the rules

daddy is at work!

well then you're fucking worthless

be gone

>those hands

Ok little girl tell us more then. How old are you? How old is your daddy?

This is a dude

You been a BAD GIRL your daddy should wash your mouth with something.

camera distortion

Girls with Daddy issues lobvr a good spanking

daddy would be happy if youd help out his older friends. show us your breasts
>32 here

And he didnt leave you with a supervisor.
>bad daddy

I'm 21, and my daddy is 29!

fair enough! daddy tends to be a little silly like that.

The only experience I've had with it was a wild, drunken week-long camping trip with my daughter, but she was into it the whole time, whether fucking or just making breakfast. After the week was done, so was the fucking, and we've never brought it up since.

nobody cares

until you prove otherwise, you're a little homoboy with his tiny penis in his hand

okay, but mr.user still asked me a question regardless!

anyome want more?

Welp this thread turn into a roleplay thread fairly quickly.

Every one knows if you leave a little girl alone she'll get into trouble

yea, from the OP even. idiot

Deleted...

and look at that! I already have ;)

Well not yet you havent. Show us them tits

Yes and can you explain the set you have going there?

Kik me on vogtosc, Imm a good daddy.

The poles are for tightening ?

welp im bored! im gonna go take a shower and shave my pussy for daddy! byeeee

fuck off

I recognise her. Are you the DD that posted a video on youtube reading her a story?

My ex and I had a DDlg relationship for almost 6 years. Away from work it was a pretty much lifestyle situation. The 24/7 Dom/sub relationaship sounds great but it's pretty hard work and can lead to frustration and anger, at least it did with us... This one day I came home, opened the door, got on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur...

calls me daddy

She's a good girl for daddy and I love hurting her

That is a weak attempt at bondage

why are you letting her touch herself?

good enough job on her legs but why bother unless you tie her hands up too

No I am online friends with her. So broke up with him now sadly. She says he was abusive lol.

she's fucking cute

post her info

i want to pretend i'm interested in her so i can get her to my bedroom and break her apart

Oh wow. I talked to him before and he seemed like a decent guy. Shame.

>girl wants a guy to be abusive
>cries when he abuses her

bitches be dumb

they want you to abuse them so they can cry about it to get attention. yes, women are really willing to be physically harmed just to get noticed.

the girl i'm seeing literally begs to be hit and if i don't slap her, she slaps herself

so it's better to do it properly and leave some good hand prints on her cute chubby tits

Its fucked up, maybe they blame themselves for not having daddies attention and think they deserve to be abused. I feel sad for girls with daddy issues even tho I'd never date one.

You are missing out man.

yeah, just go with it

if they want it, do it

This one is undoubtedly my favorite

DD here currently without a little. My last little was perfect as far as what I was looking for. I never wanted someone who was 2/3 years old but more a bratty teen and she was super bratty and loved getting her ass spanked hard. It was perfect while it lasted but we agreed to keep it casual and she caught feelings and ruined it. I loved fucking her little ass and leaving my seed in her, letting her know she was mine.

Probably was a decent guy. This stupid bitch just wants to now claim he was abusive since they aren't together and everyone sees her lifestyle choices

aesthetics

who doesnt love ddlg?

she was good that day