A Futsal league is coming to my town. What the fuck is Futsal, and do any of you play it?

A Futsal league is coming to my town. What the fuck is Futsal, and do any of you play it?

An even more flamingly faggoty version of soccer

looks like handball with your feet

it's just the arena football league of football

They don't dive as much though.

smaller sided football
smaller pitch
the ball is smaller and with less bounce
hockey goals
you get more touches of the ball than 11 a side
good for developing technical skills

overall, a more enjoyable sport for the amateur

check out Ricardinho and falcao for examples of clutch futsal players

Ah I see. The court they are making here is outdoors apparently. It gets like °110F in the summer here so I'm not sure how popular this is gonna be.

Played it in the winter season as a kid. It's pretty fun

I bet you live near a lot of mexicans. that sucks.

I live in the country I don't live in town

it's fun, just really fun

says the gringo with a "sport" with a break with lady gaga pitbull or fucking faggot coldplay

so yes. that sucks.

Lady Gaga is Italian, Pitbull is Cuban, and take a look at their teeth to know where Coldplay are from

If you say so. We have fun and don't live our lives thinking about Mexicans. Not sure how you live

yes but you put that shit in your shitty sport at supershitbowl

this doesn't change the fact that they perforned at your "greatest sporting event", it just makes your country more of a cuck-nation

>you
>youre

I only watch Hockey though. I literally dont understand why youre trying to imply that i should take ownership of football just because you take ownership of soccer

have you tried not watching american tv? not watching american sports? not speaking english? not posting on an american website every day? not listening to american music?

This. What is it with vaginatwisted foreigners getting extremely defensive when soccer is criticized by assuming that the American in question necessarily watches football?we have 4 major sports here

A crippling inferiority complex that necessitates daily proclamations of superiority which they for whatever reason, need legitimized by the attention of Americans. It happens so frequently that I think its actually a complex and not just lighthearted shitposting

>implying
did you know that you fucking shit superbowl fills the news WORLDWIDE? with all those fucking gay artists
don't blame me for filling even the fucking news with your shit

>samefagging this hard
Fuck off faggot I'm trying to find out about a sport here.

ok so have you tried not watching american tv? not watching american sports? not speaking english? not posting on an american website every day? not listening to american music?

this chilean retard likes it. that's all you need to know

>samefagging
Im only one of those posters

great game to play. a few similarities to basketball i guess, less distance covered, more short bursts, higher pace and more skill based.

america is a big continent, not your fucking country gringo, it's like calling europe or africa a country, that's why you are so ignorant

>muh heritage

it's really fun desu. Used to watch italian league while stoned a couple years ago and was entertaining as fuck

Power play is where the fun is
>score was 10-7
>fuck it i won't go back to our box anymore
>lost 18-7

This has to be either bait or the most retarded and sad attempt at deflection that ive ever seen

>HURR ILL PRETEND NOT TO KNOW THAT HE USED AMERICA TO REFER TO THE USA

well in your country your people think that africa is a country

Yes, both you and those people are retarded.

I'm really impressed at how angry you guys made this insecure american.

Good job, good thread. Futsal is fun. It's football at basketball pacing, good for americans.

Soccer minus the boring stuff? Where do I sign up?

My local community center has an indoor soccer field. It has 10ft tall barrier surrounding the perimeter. No out of bounds unless the ball goes over the wall. We can use the wall to pass. It adds a new element to the game.

It's football indoors.

We invented it.

It has different rules though and since you play it in a small closed space you need to have a lot more technique.

In brazil kids play futsal instead of football, that's why they do all those tricks when they reach their teenage years and go on to play normal football.

WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT
You mean to tell me, you never played futsal? OMG go play with dolls