How many spaces do you put after a period?

How many spaces do you put after a period?

May I ask your age?

Did you just assume my gender?

One. Anything else is wasted.

You just did

True. So how old are you?

That's personal

So like really old then?

nigger i do something like this , or that , or anyway such construction , grammar is for dumb cunts who try to appear smart

Two.

Two, because OP is a faggot.

Conversely, people who use poor spelling and grammar are trying very hard to appear dumb.

Don't guess because I'm not answering

Wow! So many people saying two. Is that because you're all from an older demographic? I thought one space is the new thing.

What does conservoly mean?

2. OCD of mine.

doesn't mater because LaTeX

I hear what you are saying,,, just be yourself.

>That's personal
>Sup Forums

1 because I continued my education after high school and I'm not a retard

Don't even need to continue after high school tbh. Attending high school alone should be more than enough to know this

You'd think.

> (OP)
>2. OCD of mine.

Apparently not, you used 1. Why would you lie?

There's a generational difference, too.

one, it's the only way

I was taught two spaces but that was back when shit was transitioning from typewriters to word processing

Yes, old fucks who were taught by people who used typewriters were taught wrong and refuse to accept being wrong and adapt. Also young morons who were then taught by those idiots.

If I see two spaces I know I'm dealing with someone of below average intelligence. Dead give away.

>taught wrong
Two spaces after a full-stop served a couple of important functions: to prevent misreading and to facilitate copy-fitting calculations.
With monospaced fonts, it is easy to confuse abbreviations for the ends of sentences, so extra space aids in comprehension. Also, whenever typescript needed to be cast off into column-inches, each font had its own character-per-pica value that relied, in part, on the typescript having been made according to established spacing conventions around all punctuation.