Milo won't debate Shapiro cause Breitbart told him so

Why did this fag bow down to Breitshit and is not debating Ben Shapiro?

Is he afraid?

I thought hes such a big guy and does whatever he wants ...

Really makes you think ... mmh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xQCzAdlyRxo?t=1446
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's a fraudulent opportunists who used young, frustrated, impressionable kids to further his career. He and Bernie Sanders are the opposite side of the same coin.

Because unlike you fucking SJWs he knows that actions have consequences and thinks about his future. If he did something his boss expressly asked him not to do (may damage the image of the company), and goes ahead and does it he risks really pissing of the company he is working for. That's not a good idea if he values the income.

>If he values the income

he always goes around and says hes rich

Milo isn't as smart or quick as Ben, Ben would make him look like a fool. His bosses know this and shut it down.jpg.

rich people don't stay rich by not making money.

suck more of his cock faggot

this

Shapiro is a cuck though. Why on earth would he want to dignify the jew with a conversation? There are many jews he could talk to which would be better. Ben is passè, he showed his true cuck-colors.

This is also true. Milo is a pseudo intellectual. It would be like Bill Maher debating Christopher Hitchens.

calling me a fag doesn't make you correct.

>No sauce
OP is a faggot, what's new...

Yes we should consider income before dignity and honor... good goy.

why should I care about a debate between a faggot and a Jew again?

If you ever actually listened to Ben you would know that his problems with Trump are actually pretty reasonable .. Sup Forums can't attack him on this so they just make up bullshit lol

source

youtu.be/xQCzAdlyRxo?t=1446

dont even talk to this leaf anymore .. he has the intelligence of a grain of sand ... pointless!

This just in: Insults are still not arguments.

>agreeing to a debate when your opponent is desperate and losing support by the day
Come on, even your average politician isn't that dumb

Man who gives a fuck, I wanna see him debate Cuckerberg.

>posts 2.5 hr podcast as source
Kys

i even linked it with timestamp

are you a fucking retard?

not my fault you are using 1990s tech who can't interpret these links

>Milo

Are you talking about the fag who pandered to Gamergate even though he hates video games?

My iPad is gay, tell me the time where it's said. Cause it's not at 14:46

>iPad

wow ...

god damn retarded burger

1446 is the seconds

so its around min 24 or so when Shapiro appears

lmfao

>crowder podcast is 11 hrs ago
>Milo challenges Ben to debate on Rubinreport 7hrs ago
Again, please kill yourself Ahmed

Doubt.jpg

well Shapiro challenged Milo multiple times now but Milo won't do it cause Breitbart told him that he can't

Its a fact.

Did you even listen to the source?

Why would Ben be afraid of MIlo lmao.

Milo literally has no arguments and his whole routine is based around "hurr durr im a fabolous fag yes i suck cock btw im a conservative *shocking face*"

He is only good in front of liberal college students but stands no chance against someone like Shapiro

Have you not seen the back and forth on Twitter you fucking autist? It's happening early June on the Rubin Report.

sigh ... its literally waht Ben is talking about with Crowder

Breitbart told Milo to pull out of the Debate proposed by Rubin

Its not going to happen.

Milo is just shit posting on YT/Twitter for attention as usual

That's why he wants to debate Mark Cuckerberg

you seriously can't be this retarded ... i thought ill give you the benefit of the doubt .. huuge mistake

>the order in which people upload videos determine reality

Rubin Report is obviously older since there is some production value involved

WHO GIVES A SHIT?

You know who wins when people who claim to be on the right disparage and hate each other?

THE LEFT.

Debates are fine, but this whole crisis right now needs to be fixed, because hatred and divisions now will only support liberal causes.

yeah but it makes him funny

Milo is just a panderer, he has nothing to say on his own, all he can do is parrot maymays and boilerplate talking points.

A guy like Shapiro would absolutely fucking crucify him. Shapiro can actually debate, and could rip Milo to shreds on any topic from any viewpoint.

Because Ben "Pissmidget" Shapiro is a far-left Neocohen kike but willing to defend his liberal convictions while Milo isn't, he dismisses the people he defends as "lol they are just doing ti for fun :3".

its just friendly bantz between those 2 anyway

they both respect each other

the ones who care are the Sup Forums trump fags who literally believe Trump is a conservative and that Shapiro only dislikes him because he is a jew

If Shapiro is so jewish why doesnt he just go along and pretend he loves Trump? If he did Sup Forums would suck his cock on the regular but he does not cause he legitimately does not trust Trump

Identity politics are inherently divisive, its why both SJW's and the Alt right are all fighting among themselves constantly.

Zionism is also a form of identity politics mind you and these two kikes have very different ideas on whats best for Israel.

>implying the right does not use identity politics whenever its convenient

>hurr durr niggers
>the joos
>a fucking white male