Would you eat his logs?

Would you eat his logs?

yes

Correct answer

Hey Streamfags,

My name is Andy, and I log every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-feces who spend every second of their day sipping stupid ass urine. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any throat clogs? I mean, I guess it’s fun consuming the bodily waste of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to cock rate threads.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shit. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the log roll steam, and starter on my diarrhea cream. What dumps do you take, other than “repost pics you shouldn't share”? I also get straight anus, and have a banging hot corn turd (She just blew out of my asshole; Shit was SO cash). You are all streamfags who should just clog yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my log

Our Logger,
whose anus is in contact with your lips,
Hallowed be thy colon;
Thy shitlog down your fucking throat come,
Thy will be dung
with turds, as it is with spicy diarrhea:
Give us this day our daily dump;
And forgive us our imperfect sphincter,
as we forgive those that choke on your feces,
And lead us not into the hands of Dani Filth,
But deliver us from the piss patrol:
For thine is the asshole over Sup Forums with a creamy, dreamy steamer,
the power over the cock raters, and the redditors
For ever and ever.
Logmen.

Please die. We won't want you here anymore. We've been enduring your logposting for two whole years now.
Think about that for a minute. Do you realize what can occur in two years? In two years, a baby can be born, learn to walk, speak, and, if it's advanced enough, even be potty-trained.
The very fundamentals of motor skills, human interaction and sanitation can be learned by a mere infant in a span of two years.
That's the amount of time you've spent posting pictures of logs on Sup Forums.
While there are babies out there opening their eyes to magic of their own very existence, you're sitting in your room crying yourself to sleep,
muttering "creamy steamy dreamy log slidding down my fucking throat" in between gasps of air while realizing that nobody loves you. And it's your own damn fault that nobody loves you.
You've shunned everybody you've ever known, turned them away in favor of a forced shitty meme.
Your mother is heartbroken that she'll never be able to see you get married, she'll never be able to be a grandmother,
all because you'd rather spend your time asking anonymous posters on imageboards if they would suck a log of shit out Andy Sixx' asshole.

You're a fucking wreck and I think I speak for everybody when i say that we've had enough of your shit.
Maybe it's time for you to pull your head out of your ass and realize just what the fuck you've become.
Maybe, JUST MAYBE, with enough work, you can turn your life around and become somebody worthwhile.
At the very least, you can die saying you tried to do something other than waste everybody's time with stupid fucking pictures of logs.

What did you just say about Andy you little bitch? I'll have you know that Andy's logs are the steamiest of the cream and I have been involved at several of his secret logfests and have taken over 300 confirmed logs. Andy is trained in gorilla logfare and the top slidder in the entire world. You are nothing but another throat waiting to be clogged. Andy will clog your throat with such precision the likes of which you have never seen before so would you? You think you can get away with denying Andy's logs? Grow up, logless shill. As we speak I am contacting my secret agency of loggers across America and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare your throat for the log, shill. The log that wipes out the pathetic thing you call your mouth. At this very moment Andy is back logging his next biggest creation so prepare your throat. I have full access to Andy and his entire arsenal of logs and you seriously need to grow the fuck up. Andy can be anywhere, anytime and can log things in over 700 ways, and that's just with his bare colon. Not only am I extensively trained in slidding but I have access to the entire Andy Six log network which I will use it to wipe your logless shill ass out of the face of the whole dream so mature much? If only you could know what creamy retribution your little clever "comment" was about to bring down in your throat, maybe you would of opened wide. But you couldn't, you didn't and now your paying the fucking price, you goddam shill. Andy will shit fury all over you and you will revel in the steam. You're fucking logged, kiddo.

Just warming one up.

Tasty!

just stop. its not funny. its not a meme. its nothing. theres nothing out of this. at all. and if the only gain you have is a response like mine after 2 years of consistently posting this then you are far more sad than i originally thought. its posts like this that make me question humanity. you literally take shit, feces, and make it into some sick childish fetish for this guy. what made you like this. how can you change. how can you wake up every day, or just whenever you wake up, and honestly think to yourself 'wow, this is what i am. this is what i do.' you obviously don't have a job, career, no responsibilities except this foolish attempt at trying to be edgy, funny, and gain notoriety as if that fucking means anything on the internet. your life is so shit that you can't even get good boy points from mommy that you're so pathetic. you figure you might as well shitpost the dumbest fucking thing you can think of and see how far you can get without offing yourself, the nearest way possible. just stop.

Gain some maturity.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
What are his logs made of?

It's ok Jesus forgives you

Hivemind rick and morty times

top stuff

What's the origin of this meme?

Quick logdown:
-Rothschilds and Bogdanoffs bow down to Andy Sixx
-His anus is In contact with your lips
-Possesses psychic-like abilities to brew you a unique log specific to your favorite tastes and textures
-Controls your throat with an iron but fair sphincter
-Direct descendant of the ancient royal log-line
-Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Logdangrad will be be the first city)
-Own 99% of shit-log research facilities on Earth
-said to have 215+ LQ, such bowel movements on Earth have only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
-Ancient Indian scriptures tell of an angel who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented log-sharing capabilities
-Andy owns Nano-log R&D labs around the world
-You likely have Logdabots inside you
right now
-He learned fluent French in under a week, and then ordered everything off of the menu to create new European flavors of shit-Nation states entrust their log reserves with him.
-In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe.

Eternal log slidding down your throat

Grow up

Rolling for a creamsteam