Is this a good idea, Sup Forums?

is this a good idea, Sup Forums?

Don't let them have disney world

>Orlando areas in south
I'm okay with this
but what will it change? are we allowed to forcefully euthanize old people now?

That might actually complete the Dem's electoral college dominance.

As long as Republicans have a prayer of winning Florida, I support unity.

No. Kill the pics.

We also need to add Puerto Rico and Jefferson. Might as well let Texas break up if they want to as well.

Rightful spanish clay, just have to wait until 2055

Gotta give Miami as a gift to Cuba
all those Cuckbans that got benefits for nothing will be enraged af hahaha

Proposals to split up states are interesting but ultimately pretty stupid.

And even if we did this shitty South Florida does not get to have glorious I-4 corridor.

At this point how many states want to split themselves apart? Florida, Maryland, California, New York?

>north FL state govt no longer responsible for niggers and cubans infesting the south.

I'd bet most of the state revenue comes from the south though. north florida is basically georgia and besides JAX and st augustine tourist traps theres nothing interesting up here.

No because 50 is a nice round number and it's possibly to put them in nice pattern on te flag.

Texas already has provisions to do so.

No because South Florida will turn into a degenerate liberal shit hole state like California and I live in South Florida

The whole state is already relatively balanced

North Fl is much better that the southern hell hole. But there's not enough industry outside of Jacksonville to be able to support a succeeded N. Fl.

I, for one, think we ought to split up Virginia.

kill yourself trump shill

Northern FL would be solid Republican and Southern FL would be solid Dem.

So you'd have an even amount of senators in balance, but Southern FL has a bigger population and is dominated by Miami metro, which is Dem as hell, so more congressman and electoral votes for them.

It's a great idea if you're a Democrat. Although we'll never get another state anyway because of the perfect 50 stars and 100 senators we have set up right now.

California and NY must be dismantled in order to weaken the electoral potential of the Dems.

Make Upstate and Long Island their own states with NYC as it's own independent city-state like DC.

For California, you can split off Jefferson and the more inland parts of California as their own states and leave the Bay Area and SoCal as their own entities. 55 votes my ass

Pretty much. No one I know of heard of supports this, it's just a power grab since were a purple state

>Orange County dragged into the new state of New Cuba and Puerto Rico.

FUUUUCK THAT

North Florida should be annexed by their northern counterparts anyways. It's already just an extension of them. Hell, it almost WAS just annexed to them when it seceded from Spain.

My hometown Orlando is under Miami's thumb? Fuck that. And fuck those Miami cunts for trying to take us and our tourist money.

Better idea

I'm here in Winter Springs in Orlando area and didn't notice much difference comparing with Miami area.

Winter Park here, I feel like central Florida is its own thing in a way. We're not the southern north or the hispanic south, though we have elements of both.

>is this a good idea, Sup Forums?
I don't know.

How well did Balkanization work for Yugoslavia?

Economically why would we join this South Florida when it includes Tampa as well? We would be a third fiddle instead of a fourth and cowtow to Miami (who we hate).
Culturally there ain't much difference but that don't mean shit when it comes to states otherwise the manhandle would be divided up by Bama and Mississippi and Jacksonville would be part of Georgia.

Better idea.

NOVA should just be part of DC tbqh

No but the capital should not be in Tallahassee. It should be more centrally located like Ocala or Orlando

The panhandle is literally Alabama man wannabes

Get over yourself, Orlando is crawling with Puerto Ricans and huemonkeys; more than Miami even. Who are you trying to fool?

The real enemy is the panhandle, who have zero pride in being Floridian and are third world tier

It should be the old capital of St. Augustine historically speaking

Speaking of secession, Toronto and the surrounding cancer need to split off into their own shitty province. The rest of us can be The Good Ontario.

The huemonkeys in Orlando leave when they run out of money. The ones in Miami stay and bring in all of their offspring.
But I agree about the Panhandle. They dictate to the rest of the state while desiring to be in another.

fuck off reddit

here's an idea
we abolish the electoral college
straight popular vote across the country

Used to live in Deltona (Volusia county) nigh 20 years ago.

It wasn't like Miami at all. Same with Tampa/St. Pete--it was not like Miami at all.

"South Florida," if they're arguing for secession based on cultural unity, would pretty much only include the 5 or 6 southernmost counties.

Never happen faggots, who wants to give the lames in Southern Florida to votes in the Senate?

Well from what I've noticed, the spics in Miami are usually the well off class of their homecountry who are relocating and investing everything precisely because leftism has failed in South America. It's a different demographic than the PRs in Orlando (already """american''""") and the huemonkeys, who are invading disney and ruining everything in the nearby radius because it's just what they do.

Essentially, I don't think having Miami as this heavily urbanised nyc-lite is the worse thing in the world, and would actually be really great for the state's economy as a whole; but in the long term you have to worry about how the influence from the rest of the country (California media etc) would make it vulnerable to becoming an SJW hive. But I don't think it'll ever reach that point.

>is this a good idea, Sup Forums?
Isn't that the part of Florida that will be under water in 100 years?

>your colony is more successful than you
Now you know how we feel.

west and east california when

hell split the whole west coast between west and east

>lames
Are you a hoodrat? Why are you talking like that?

Volusia county today is considered noticeably more redneck than the surrounding areas.

>he fell for the exaggerated huffpost global warming meme