What do you guys think of Ice Poseidon? Is he misunderstood or genuinely a bad person...

What do you guys think of Ice Poseidon? Is he misunderstood or genuinely a bad person? I think he's a genuinely bad person that puts in the least amount of effort possible to be a good person just to look good to his fans which he only cares about for their money.

wow that sounds like a life of faggotry you're enjoying vicariously, as a lesser faggot

Says the faggot

he's just autistic. And people on the internet like to laugh about autists. Its fairly simple.

That wasn't the question

He's got assburgers to the max.
Love him
Cx in da chat boys

He's autistic. He has no idea what the fuck he is doing. He isn't misunderstood nor a bad person.

That's true but he does purposely fucks with people just for content. He's going to end up making cities ban livestreaming for fear of retards like him

Implying I give a fuck about streamer or youtubers kys underage faggot

Says the faggot

You sound jealous. Go live stream yourself bitch nigga

Cx

I'll just get a real job and keep my privacy

Anybody got an example of some of the shit he does to fuck with people? I know who he is but I have no idea why he has a bad rep

I like some of his streams as a guilty pleasure. The community is full of underaged faggots though and edgy manchildren. Ice himself is also faker than ever and mostly just cares about clickbait and views at this point. His content also has gone down a lot.

He puts on a fake loud obnoxious autistic persona to be CRAZY and get attention then goes home and smokes weed with his reality show TV star gf Caroline. Dude is a fraud btw. Acts normal IRL btw. Only faked autism once btw. Shitty community btw. Barely streams anymore btw. Stream quality is boring now or forced btw

he looks a lot like matt patt so ya know, will post a video of him shitting in his own mouth if he thought he'd get mad stacks for it

Before he blew up hard with all the IRL streams. Back when he did runescape shit he was pretty chill and seemed like agood guy. Haven't followed him in a while so don't know about now but he brings a lot of trouble to wherever he goes. However this is what his fans expect of him by now so I think he's in a hard place where he can't really go back and has to push more dumb shit all the time or people will riot

He curses around children, he yells at the top of his lungs in busy public areas, he hits on every single woman he sees. He basically has no respect for anyone and then gets depressed when people don't want anything to do with him

THAT'S RIGHT BRO

I FUCKED THE SOCK

AND I MICROWAVED IT TO MAKE IT WARM LIKE A VAGINA

YO

And he will sometimes start up a conversation and then ignore someone half way through and walk away. Or flail his arm around and start yelling autistically WHATITDOLADIES HEHEHEHE and annoy people or sometimes mock them/with his friends too. He's loud, annoying and forces his humor too. I watched for a few months, it was kind of funny at first but then got old quick. He is pretty lame now and a huge jew who just wants more shekels. Surprised he still has fans tbh. But betas gonna beta.

hey guys long time Sup Forums user and poster here

hello friend

/OUR GUY/

hey guys the ice reddit cucks are here oh no!

hello what is this page haha
can we make a paulo subreddit??

A specific example is one time he was waiting outside for a friend that was getting his hair done, then he asks the chat if he should ditch that person or not. The person found out he said it and basically ditched him, then he pretended he didn't mean anything by it and acted all sad; He's fake

he should play runescape Cx

hehehehe

Sup Forums btw Sup Forums is not dead btw haHAA

Sup Forums in 2017 btw still living in moms basement btw LOL faggots get a life

i thought people here were autistic,
but reddit takes it on a whole new level holy shit.

HaHahahaHAHahhaha watchu mean homie

i find him funny, i think most people dont like him because they cant handle the situations that he encounters/creates because they dont know how to socialize and think that its awkward to talk to people

ur an idiot

No it's cause he's not funny forced loud autism and harassing strangers is only funny if you're still in middle school, lad.

Shit gets old quick. I like some cringe content but it's just so forced and boring.

CAVE A NIGGERS SKULL IN WITH A HAMMERCAVE A NIGGERS SKULL IN WITH A HAMMERCAVE A NIGGERS SKULL IN WITH A HAMMERCAVE A NIGGERS SKULL IN WITH A HAMMERCAVE A NIGGERS SKULL IN WITH A HAMMERCAVE A NIGGERS SKULL IN WITH A HAMMERCAVE A NIGGERS SKULL IN WITH A HAMMERCAVE A NIGGERS SKULL IN WITH A HAMMERCAVE A NIGGERS SKULL IN WITH A HAMMERCAVE A NIGGERS SKULL IN WITH A HAMMERCAVE A NIGGERS SKULL IN WITH A HAMMERCAVE A NIGGERS SKULL IN WITH A HAMMERCAVE A NIGGERS SKULL IN WITH A HAMMERCAVE A NIGGERS SKULL IN WITH A HAMMERCAVE A NIGGERS SKULL IN WITH A HAMMER

haHAA

he touched his psu and almost died

That "haHAA" shit is so unfunny and autistic.

xD LONELY ISLAND CRINGE FACE MEME

All those twitch emotes and forced Ice Poseidon memes are so fucking autistic and unfunny. That's why he sucks. He's based his whole career on forced memes, forced edgy shit even though he's actually a pussy IRL and he relies on others for content since he's boring

haHAA

it's COOONTENT homie