Boy or Girl?

Boy or Girl?

Who fucking cares!!!

Here we go again.

I am a boy
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST
Op looks girly

a girl?

Op look grizly.

(no y chromosomes)
I guess

I am from the future. Do it before it's too late, fuck he opposition. Everything is a lie.

Both????

Possibly an apple on that there throat.

judging my jaw line, Id say boy

come on. how long to we have to wait? 3 guessed girl. HAPPY NOW?
show your giant clit now

Attack Helicopter

/thread

WHAT... THE... ACTUAL... FUCK...?

wtf! Why would you have that?
Sincerely, OP

to make a point.
Balls-> Boy
Dick is just a large clit

a bald girl getting fucked by a guy with fake tits.

>YFW Buck Angel looks like a shave headed Abraham from TWD

Fake genders

Show genital for scientific purposes

nothing is right anymore

>nobody is answering the question

I don't care I'm fapping to you

enough people did. show us your dick or gtfo

I ain't showing u muh dick

tits look nice. I love that size. wish you were a girl

b-but I am

what now? you said you have a dick.
I know this is not OP so nvm

Attention seeking faggot

More

Early mtf. Now show your feminine penis so that we can all fap.

MODS! MODS! MODS!

are you serial?

Lmao, I am op. I'm just a girl with a Dick, but I am dysphoric as heck about it and I want surgery.
Do you mean early as in early into transitioning or early as in you think I transitioned at a young age? Being serious.

Fuck off kevin

No you're a dude with a mental illness that needs help not a chick with a dick

Nice try Eliot you'll never be a boy or girl

no. balls make you a guy. no mind trickery changes that.

Do you think you're going to be the next queen of Sup Forums or something? Fuck off with this attention seeking faggotry

Idk, idc.

I wanna fuck it.

>I am dysphoric as heck about it and I want surgery.
I'm fully supportive if that is your decision, however, i think its important for you to read this first.

I do agree that it's a mental illness but the only thing that has been proven to help is transitioning
Who's Eliot?
tbh I made this thread because I started a new job today and everyone assumed I was a girl even though I was in guymode.

abomination

WHY WOULD YOU DISGUSTING ANIMALS ASSUME THEIR GENDER
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I already read that and I'm kinda on the fence about maybe just getting my 'pouch' removed instead.
I'm with ya on this one buddy.

Or, get nothing removed? Lose none of your natural self to surgery?

nothing anyone would fuck

Early into the transition process (HRT) but you do look rather young too. Cute either way. Don't listen to these neckbeard basement dwellers.

Ive been on this site too long, my first reaction was "make it cum" instead of "what the fuck"

A few reasons are that it makes me feel shifty to look at physically feel it on my body, It's still gonna be making some testosterone which I would just rather not have. And I can't wear some clothes because of it and because nobody likes to squish their balls by accident, especially not when it follows with feeling like shit for being technically male.
I'm 19 and I started hormones back in Feb 2016 :/

Do you have any full body pics? Do you use make up? Femininity is a lot about appearance. Is this thread about seeing if you're passable?

your face doesnt even come close to looking passable. its obvious as fuck

I do use makeup and I mostly dress tomboyish but I am slowly getting more bold in wearing what I want. I'm defo not some over the top drag queen :p None of the pics I have posted are me with propped makeup at all.
That's what I'm thinking but I keep getting miss'd and shit but i swear people are just being nice to me or blind as puck.

>Girl ,op is beautiful

Right, I'm going out to get stoned and drunk, later dudes!

lol transitioning won't help your illness jackass. If anything it will just enable it more. Suicide is your best option. Or you know just man the fuck up

that's michael cera on meth.

Better?

Rocky Dennis face.

Kik? :(

I get that reference