Bitten by cat earlier, dunno what that thing on my hand is

Bitten by cat earlier, dunno what that thing on my hand is.

Any help Sup Forums?

its just a swollen mark from where the cat bit you, it used to happen to me all the time as a kid

youll be fine OP

OP here,

Thanks for your advice. It has gotten better, and I'm gonna put some neosporin on it.

You have a nice hand.

Cat scratch fever. It is more than a song, it is real. My friend got it on her eye and almost went blind.

Thanks. A little girly, but perfect for masturbating.

You need to go to the ER. I'm not even kidding. Cat saliva in your blood can kill you. Look it up if you want to.

Doctor here. Looks like histamine (allergic) reaction to the scratch. Take an allergy pill like benadryl/diphenhidramine.

If the redness spreads, starts to become more tender, it could be cellulitis from pasteurella multocida a bacteria in cat's mouth, and you'll need amoxicillin.

if real and deep actual cat bite that can lead to bad infection

also, you are fat

also tits and timestamp or gtfo

Cat bites are nothing to fuck around with. Keep it clean and hope you don’t get a nasty infection.

>spider bite = Spiderman
Cat bite = ???

You figure it out, OP

Instructions not clear. Got dick caught in ceiling fan

Medical writer here...
Medfag means: if it swells up, you'll need antibiotics, so you'll need to get to a doctor.

>if the redness spreads, starts to become more tender, it could be cellulitis from pasteurella multocida a bacteria in cat's mouth, and you'll need amoxicillim
wrong, if amoxicillin reifies the soreness it creates a thermubo-cliystocantus which can absolve the pasteurella to the point of 'numus-resus'. If it goes through the fimtocletus tract, however, it stops the scintillating apparatus and the clysto-stiplitis produces instead

OP here again,

On close inspection, I found no puncture. No way my cats saliva couldve gottin in my blood.

The mark is nearly gone. I put some Neosporin on to kill bacteria. If needed, I can take an allergy pill but no signs of allergic reaction.

Also, no tits. Im male.

cat woman of course

kek

well you are still fat

neosporin wont kill bacteria

use alcohol

Post dick then

Christ, you're retarded and you're fat. How have you survived this long?

(OP)That stuff is what I mean by neosporin.

wtf youre a guy?
cut your naills faggot

(OP)

I should be fine.

OP does his nails

faggot

Done.

hloy shit

now push panic button and see what neighbors do

still fat

Does nothing.

try again and again until results are achieved

He doesn't need anything for that, you fucking town people are so fucking annoying.

POST TITS OR GTFO

Ok, Its red.

Took allergy pill. Hopes that helps.

Awww she didn't say yes. I has a sad now.

housecat or feral?

cats have a chemical in their saliva which causes inflammation when they bite you, put hydrogen peroxide on the skin and wash it with water, you'll be fine.

are you fucking retarded? Hes not a girl and he doesn't even look fat from his hand

Housecat

can i see a pic of the cat? it's not going to help you, i just like cats.

>hamplanet hands with dimpled knuckles
>perfectly manicured long nails

keep telling yourself that.

Its skin, is normal

nothing to worry about then

you have autism he said hes a guy a while ago

your fucking retarded

Heres my cat.

(OP)

why did he bite you? cats arent retarded like dogs and dont tend to just bite you for no reason

If i was born skinny, then became fat,

would i be transfat?

oh shit....
orange cats carry AIDS bro

I was messing with him. He doesnt like tummy rubs.

>bite.
>nip gently
>touched me with his teeth

this is now a caturday thread

he calm now

kek

he likes black hole sun

>Blå Thor
Fan vad gott. Also cats are objectively speaking the best animals tbh.

Just a scar. Doesn't mean anything

i'd say dogs in terms of practicality. cats are pretty wonderful though

I have bad news, the pet store had your mosquito in the cat section, you need your money back.

Yea doggos are nice too. Cats are awesome but they'll never be as loyal and loving as a good doggo is.

It's just irritated skin, this thread is fucking retarded and OP needs an IQ test.