Bout to enter college and want a safe, effective way to smoke weed without getting kicked off of campus...

Bout to enter college and want a safe, effective way to smoke weed without getting kicked off of campus. Anyone have anyone know of any good herbal vaporizers that won't rape me financially.

Other urls found in this thread:

greenvapes.co.uk/collections/pax-labs-vaporizers
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't smoke on campus dumb ass.

Make friends with upperclassmen and smoke off campus at their place

YOU SHOULD NOT BE SMOKING DRUGS
YOU SHOULD BE STUDYING HARD BECAUSE PRESUMABLY EITHER YOUR PARENTS OR THE GOVERNMENT IS PAYING FOR YOU TO FUCK OFF
YOU IDIOT I HOPE YOU DIE TODAY

Pax 2 is on sale at greenvapes.co.uk.

greenvapes.co.uk/collections/pax-labs-vaporizers

Just get a one hitter that looks like a cig and smoke on pleasant walks around town

Go to an SEC school. Trust me, they don't give a fuck. My roommate and I asked our RA for a lighter and told him that we were using it to smoke weed. Not only did he give us a lighter, he gave us some hairspray to dissipate the smoke with.

Vapcap M. $50, discrete, effective. Requires a torch lighter and a little practice for max effectiveness

these aren't mutually exclusive, faggot.

Don't do it. Get wasted at parties off campus instead don't be a faggot. You should have gotten an actual apartment then you could smoke all the weed you want while not focusing on your education like a good retard.

magic flight launch box. once you learn how to hit it right you get super fucked. plus, it hardly smells.

Smokebuddy or activated carbon filter, ozium spray, and only take snips (bowls that you can completely clear and reduce to ash in one hit.) Ozium and smokebuddy will set you back bout $30 but last for weeks. Get a glass jar and a grinder and never leave your weed out for more than a few minutes (it will stink everything up)

You're welcome faggot

Don't smoke on campus until you find someone with a working routine (towel the door, ventilation leading to outside rather than rest of building, etc.) and learn from them. I'd also advise against smoking with more than one other person while on campus (keeps the noise and smell to a minimum). Learn campus rules and penalties that you can dance around. Bottom line is most people don't want to do shit about it unless it's so obvious that they'd look like shit if they didn't.

I was an RA that smoked in my room every night . The key was learning how often they go on rounds and when. The real assholes tend to mix up the time by about 10 min and rounds usually occur every 1 and a half to 2 hours (up until 2-3 on weekends, generally 12-1 on weeknights). Stay safe and make friends with the RA staff. They're obligated to be your friend and it helps big time to get you off the hook.

Hope this helps.

Open your eyes to see that you shouldn't have views this Republican. College is way too expensive as is. I attend a community college and the state you say is paying for my college is supposed to cover 66% of the costs however my tuition this year was 57%. Although I'm a heavy Republican myself and can handle these payments (and don't want the government to come in) I don't think your anger gas much ground to stand on.

t. no self control fag

Eat edibles. Can't get more discreet, the high is better anyway.

Get a one hitter, toilet paper roll + dryer sheet
stuff it in there and exhale through it.

Implying the mass consumption of alcohol on college campuses is better?

Edibles. Nuff said

the best answer
you can also get it on puffitup for 150

The pax 2 works great but the cooking process is still pretty smelly

don't smoke it, dissolve it into alcohol and drink a tinecure, way less likely to get caught that way

Smoke dabs

The answer is really simple. Get a vape pen and buy the THC oil concentrates (secret garden extracts, flyte etc.) They are 75-92% THC and have no weed smell. Plus it has the convenience of being able to just take one hit whereas with herb vapes you have to pack a lot in there and use it all plus the smell is still there. These are so discrete too with the rise of vapes no one knows you got THC oil on there so you can take it anywhere.

get a car and a parking pass young buck, don't risk getting caught up on some bullshit justice warrior type shit, it's no fun.

Can't car? leave it at home. You can go a day

Get a vape
make a noobtube
fan in the window
pillow over any remaining window opening
vape and blow out window through tube
spray OZIUM
Don't forget to use a towel!

In the end its always better to just smoke a bowl outside quick, i would ride my bike around the block or take a quick walk.

If you wanna smoke actual weed and not be a faggot you need:

- SmokeBuddy

- Pipe with a cover like the one in the photo

- Towel under door

- Lastly Ozium

I guarantee there will not be a fucking smell if you are not retarded

Xmax v2 is portable and looks like an ecig to people that don't know better, I have 2 and they're tight 60 on puffitup

to add, if youre doing it right, the room with have a negative pressure.

you should feel air coming in under the door and by the hinges, if not there will always be some smell and it will leak into the hallway.

also remember people will be able to see your massive clouds from outside, so ghost that shit during the day.

I got you OP.
>Buy Magic Flight Launch Box
>Buy Ozium
>Buy a sploof or whatever the fuck it's called

>Smoke using mflb
>Blow vapor into sploof
>Spray Ozium afterwards

Just be careful with the Ozium, it's toxic

this is the easiest option by far

cheapest and cleanest vape is the vaponic.
jet ligther powered.
good glass, stainless steel and medical silicone makes for a nice clean vapor path.
30€ here in germany.
drawback, looks like a crack pipe and you can combust if you arent patient enough.

I could afford a fancy schmancy Volcano, but i still use the vaponic.

very much like the vaponic that i recommended at iI might get that because the stainless steel makes it more durable and it looks less like a crack pipe

hmm, the o-rings seem to be rubbber, not silicone...