American soldier who stationed in okinawa raped and killed 20years Japanese girl

>American soldier who stationed in okinawa raped and killed 20years Japanese girl

I-I still love you america senpai. please protect us from China;_;

Other urls found in this thread:

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/05/20/national/crime-legal/u-s-base-worker-admits-dumping-missing-okinawa-womans-corpse-stopped-moving/#.Vz-jNZN95E4
youtube.com/watch?v=RJiqoko86hQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wasn't it a Japanese guy though?

Nah, he actually married a Japanese woman so he has Japanese name. but according to news media, he is white american guy

President Trump will dump your ass like his ex-wives and sell you out to China to pay off our national debt. I hope you like it when the Chinese come in and give you some payback for what you done did in WWII. They've just been waiting for us to leave.

It's something the world is gonna learn the hard way. See, things work out best for everyone if White people are in charge. Once we stop being in charge the Chinks come in and, well, they're not nearly as forgiving as we are. Just letting the world know that.

I Apologize

I wish. Japan is just gonna pay up.

t. gook

my god...
Americans are muslim of Japan...

NOTHING WILL STOP THE U.S. AIR FORCE!

No, it is an American negro.

>go home white piggu
Okay, bye
>pic related

japantimes.co.jp/news/2016/05/20/national/crime-legal/u-s-base-worker-admits-dumping-missing-okinawa-womans-corpse-stopped-moving/#.Vz-jNZN95E4

Here is the source.

God I'm glad I got out of Okinawa when I did. I'm sure the poor bastards still stationed there are locked down to their bases again.

Shut up, chinigger

nigs should be shunned from japan just because of this shit.

>it was a nig
Sorry Japan
We're suffering from buyers remorse pretty bad at home too

Its a nigger. Burn the coal, pay the toll. You should warn Jap girls to stay away from Blacksnakes.

No, it was white american guy.

Do the Chinese really want to rape Japan?

You are not Japanese. You are probably that one Canuck in japan. Either way it's funny because Obama is visiting Hiroshima soon. The people who actually live in Okinawa hated our military presence there even before this from what I've seen.

Although I will say overall japan probably does like that we have their backs now. Especially with china looking large

>Implying the action of one defines a nation.
Japan, we love you. Regardless of what happened before, we love you.
You are bad ass, hard working, extremely determined. honorable and dependable.
We will defend you.

So she was a Jap Coalburner? Holy Shit this is nuts. Asians in general are pretty racist, how the hell did Tyrone ever get her to even think about fucking him? It's an effort for whitey to convince the non-American Asian to race mix, how the fuck did this dindu pull it off?

I'm serious China, please explain this to me. How and why would a proud Asian fuck a dindu nuffin?

No

Then show your source you fucking nigger.

No. Japs are just insecure because they aren't strong anymore.

niggers commit crime in US

"My god niggers go back to africa"

Americans commit crime in Japan

"we didn nufin"

They better hope Trump gets elected, HRC or Bernie would let the Chinese rape every man woman and child in Japan until they are a Chinese state.

No, he attacked and murdered some random woman.

we are insecure because neighbors country using anti-Japan propaganda on everyday...

Then why does he have a Japanese last name?

OH, WHAT A SHOCK

>Kenneth Franklin Shinzato
It was a nigger, friend.

The nuclear bomb - a pathetic attempt to frighten Stalin. In fact, the Kwantung Army be defeated the Soviet troops (sooooo fast). The destruction of peaceful towns, from a military point of view, does not mean anything. Nuclear bomb - a show of force, and only. Fate laughs over Japan. Japan is friends with people who used to it a nuclear bomb...

CAN YOU READ ARTICLE?

He took the okinawan name because married to okinawan whore.But he is an American national.

this nig just fucking lashed the woman, for no fucking reason. Why did he do it in the first place.

>white

←he is another american criminal.

No idea. Usually a man doesn't take his wife's name anyway. He may have married some ugly ass Jap ho in America and moved to Japan.

If you're mad over a nigger. Than you obviously don't know niggers.

It was a nigger, just looked the guy up. Sorry to say but that one is on your lady who hooked up with a nigger, should have been expected.

looks like a tanned german

I haven't seen anyone defend this you fucking retard. Does Japan have the death penalty? I'd have no problem if you samurai chopped off his head desu

No, we're telling you it's a nigger.

If it had been some random girl who got killed I'd feel a lot more sympathetic and would be willing to apologize. I'm not gonna apologize for some coal burner getting knocked off. She made her choice.

DELETE THIS

THIS IS RACISM.

Why would anyone rape in an Asian country?

Asian women are literally the worlds whores made for use and abuse by other races. Name one Asian country where you can't get some sucky fucky for like $5 USD

This, it was only used to try and negotiate with stalin better.

I fucking knew it

>Americans commit crime in Japan
It was a nigger
They're bad news wherever they go

>insecure because they aren't strong anymore
lol this is Chinese education or a thing media in China is telling?

I apologize, Nipbro.

Why Japanese women must be American's whore if we have more good life than Americans in genenral?

maybe he's a cuck?

Any American soldier, sailor, airman, or marine convicted of raping a civilian in one of the nations we are tasked with protecting should be put before a firing squad.

>false rape accusations!
>women lie!
Then they should probably minimize their fraternization with dangerous liars who could get them killed shouldn't they?

>please protect us from China;_;
It's actually a good joke

He is criminal too you retard.

It wasn't a standard soldier though kek, scuttlebutt says it was actually a couple CO's who blamed it on their men to cover their asses

he wasnt even a soldier. He was a civilian

Americans are worse than muslim in Europe.

Majority of Japanese don't want them in Okinawa.
Even mainland Japanese saying "American soldiers are removed in there".

is anyone even surprised?

That's why the Okinawan's hate our presence there. There have been multiple attacks and whatnot by soldiers over the past few decades.

Although I thought I remembered hearing from some japbro that they didn't even allow the soldiers off base anymore because of this sort of thing. Is this true?

Ivan, we could stomp China, so can you since they are a generation behind you and rely solely on manpower and that shit gets rekt by thermobarics like the Tos-1.

>INB4 .50 Cents army shill

even worse.

this faggot is also normal american citizen,not soldier.

>american soldier

you mean a nigger did it.

nah matey, my friend is in the air force going back and forth from japan and america. Not sure where he is now

HE IS A NIGGER YOU FUCKING NIP

REEEEEEEEE

>Shinzato is expected to be tried under Japan’s legal system.

uh oh, uncle sam through him to the dogs

why? you got Ukraine clay when Obama declared that America was no longer world police

Why do western people feel the need to apologize for someone else's wrongdoings all the time? You didn't kill that girl. You aren't responsible for slavery either for example. Those were completely different people who commited these acts. Other ethnicities obviously don't feel the same otherwise you'd see muslims apologize for the 9/11 attacks or any other terrorist attacks on daily basis. Grow some balls, murrica.

nu-male, not a real American.

And he could go out on the town then I take it? Was he stationed in okinawa?

too bad there's not a single thing you can do about it except cry behind your keyboard

That murder is not soldier.

Also He commit crime in Kanagawa prefecture,not okinawa.

Even non-soldier americans are terrible criminal.

It's not that rare if you're an immigrant and your wife is local.

worse, they'd demand japan have a "just" immigration system and accept refuges from wherever the US bombed.

t. expat

>DUNDU NUFIN

typical yank

NIGGERS

AAAAAAND...it's a tanned German!

Corn is not a person

Would you like some muslims, Japan?

It can be arranged.

japan is a key station for us. that's it. we need positioning in the pacific. if we could get a base in vietnam, and taiwan MAYBE they'd close the base in okinawa. I really doubt it. japan has been best east ally for awhile don't fuck it up now.

Thanks lads, I knew from the moment of opening this thread thinking "It was probably one of those nigger soldiers that did this," and by golly to no one's surprise, Sup Forums was right yet again.

Hard to replace Okinawa. China needs it to freely enter the Pacific.

Do you even need to ask? We are living in the most PC time in human history. It's an odd dichotomy where the most powerful nations on earth also produce the biggest beta cucks on earth.

this is true.

in fact everytime an incident like this happens ( guess what this kinda shit happens almost everymonth no joke, you never hear it, its always caused by niggers) all bases, all us bases go on lockdown.

source: i used to serve in the navy. stationed in japan

Yes-Yes. Stalin asked you several times that you have helped in the war. You silent. Instead, you have supplied us fucking American weapons. Lend-lease - is a child's excuse. The percentage of military "aid" was very small (7% in 1942, of the total share of weapons in the USSR). 7% KARL!!! When our army went on the offensive, you fuss. You do not want to give the whole of Europe to Stalin, so you landed in Normandy. AND! After that! You had the insolence to ask for Stalin's help in the war with Japan! You're worse than the Jews!

do you want American soldiers in Denmark?

I would trade them with muslims.

You're stupid. They rape even more than anyone.

fuck off with your shitzipperhead Muslims are literally cancer

now this sounds like a true jap. Not like that fake canadian jap OP

Mate...you have no idea what you are talking yourself into... The muslims were worse than the Mongols for us for over a thousand years.

At least we has death penalty and do it for muslims.

But American soldiers get only 10 or 20 years prison life in Japan.it's not enough.

You can kiss my ass and China ass - is the only thing you can do.

youtube.com/watch?v=RJiqoko86hQ

>It's another complaining about the base in okinawa episode

[annoyed groan]

you're drunk ivan. you don't have to be pro-american but there's no point in pining for the past. you think the world would've been better if stalin overran europe?

although I would take your offer any day any time. I just cant.

It would feel dirty as mudshits are worse than niggers and Merican mutts combined

Well I'll admit that is fucked up. I wouldn't mind if you want to execute him.

>t. gook
please, tojo or nips.
Gooks are Koreans.

yep

It was a former marine and american contractor.

Couple of points here;

First of all, the rate of murder and rape is very low compared to almost any population among service members, and all the rapes and murders are either marine or navy.

Second of all, you lost the fucking war so just deal with it. You fought us, we were stronger, we took your island, now we occupy it. Shouldn't have bombed us.

Lastly, your economy would be destroyed if we left. Okinawa is already poor with America dumping billions of dollars into it every year, it would be utterly assfucked if we ever left.

Isn't this why Japan is rearming? Building "helicopter" carriers, building F-35s, developing that 5th gen fighter and so on. So they can kick out the Americans.

The X-2 was pretty sweet by the way. Good job.