Anyone know where I can watch I.T? google is useless

Anyone know where I can watch I.T? google is useless.

Other urls found in this thread:

iptorrents.com/details.php?id=2471291
primewire.ag/watch-2250691-It
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Check with your local theaters.

Try the fucking cinema

Local cinema

This is now an I.T. spoilers thread

Try fandango ap

don't bother it sucked unless ur under the age of 16

local theaters nationwide.

already saw IT twice, it's the best movie to come out in the horror genre in like 17 years.

Some advice: don't breed!

The movie theater.

Go to the cinema and see it.

Because if you pirate it, then nobody gets any money and the ultimate result is people stop making movies.

Don't be a bottom feeder.

iptorrents.com/details.php?id=2471291
All you need is a legit invite.

Don't see it at all.

good fuck hollywood I hope it burns. Too bad the reality is just niggers keep watching movies and hollywood just caters to that demo even more.

IT turns out to be a really gay and bad movie that they're milking into a sequel

/thread

The fact that they skipped the train scene in the sewers really blows the whole movie all to hell.

nvm found a site, thanks guys

God forbid they can't afford another remake reboot redo

>wants to see Hollywood movie
>says fuck Hollywood

Why don't you put your dick where your mouth is and boycott the film instead you spineless faggot

"XDCC"

There's a cam version up on TPB. I don't blame you for not wanting to go to the cinema.

And don't listen to fags like the jews get most of your money anyways. Spending money at the cinema is a meme

There is this place called a theater you fucking cheap jew.

Movieocean dot net

>Because if you pirate it, then nobody gets any money and the ultimate result is people stop making movies.
Not true
>Don't be a bottom feeder.
Nigger are you forgetting where you are?

You have internet...so try harder. Dumbass.

The jews are the ones who run the theatres user

>milking into a sequel

you've obviously never read the book retard, they think they kill it as children and then they come back to finish it off as adults.

it's written in 2 parts as one book, over 1400 pages long, written in 4 years.

he then alludes in Dreamcatcher that they never actually killed IT as adults.

while driving through Derry, the dude possessed by the alien in Dreamcatcher stops at a statue of the kids from IT. The statue reads "this memorial is dedicated to the countless children who died to unexplainable events, and the 4 brave individuals who died solving their disappearances."

Written under that text in red spraypaint is "Pennywise Lives!"

He also alludes to IT in the Dark Tower Series.

Seriously, read the source material before you pull shit like this out of your ass.

Or at least a fucking synopsis.

fucknut I meant that it all could have fit into one movie. you're a faggot who probably liked the hobbit as a trilogy

Why do you want to watch Information Technology?

Try sockshare

how about just dont. garbage movie.

dude, even the first time they made it as a movie they realised it would turn out abyssmally shit if they rushed it so hard that they cut HALF the fucking shit that made IT scary in the first place from the film.

that being said, they managed to stay MORE true to the original in the remake than in the2 part TV mini series.

Not without rushing. Remember, the miniseries was split into two parts too. This isn't the fucking Hobbit; it's It.

spoken like someone who never read the book.

the things they changed in the new movie:

the black kid isn't the one who researches the history of Derry

one of the bullies doesn't fold into the pipe system

Henry might have died

Beaverly gets stolen by IT

Beaverly doesn't fuck 6 14 year olds in a sewer system.

they don't trip out in a tent filled with marijuana smoke in order to find out where IT came from.

that's ALL they changed from the book, the movie is awesome

I.T? Information Technology? Or do you mean the movie IT. I assume you can see the movie on a cinema close to you.

Stephen King is a fucking cuck hack who steals good premises and turns them into shitty books with retarded endings. The only good thing that has EVER been created with name attached to it is was Kubrick's The Shining, which faggot King hated because Kikebric completely changed it and made it bearable.

you are what's wrong with the movie going audience nowadays.

Even Ned's line about his medication, "THEY'RE GAZEBOS!" is in the source material.

pick up a fucking book for once.

not true at all, Kubrick stayed truer to the original than the 3 remakes they did right after it came out.

He changed Kings shit endind and the faggot was pissed

primewire.ag/watch-2250691-It

Watch what? Haha.

yeah, you see it in the theaters instead of trying to pirate like a fucking loser and watching it in shitty camcorder quality.

he still stayed truer to the source material than the 3 remakes released afterward, and King has said in hindsight that the kubrick version is the best.

you're probably some 50 year old whose still butthurt that he wrote the word "Nigger" in nearly every other chapter of Bag of Bones.

No. The horror scenes were the worst parts. Tried way too hard. No subtlety, no modesty.

The scenes with the kids were so fucking good, though. Great actors, great chemistry. The pond scene was paticularly good, very resonant.

Well, more recently, he said (and I'm paraphrasing here), "people always liked Kubrick's film more than my mini-series, and that always bugged me."

>no subtlety

that's the fucking POINT dude.

he feeds off of fear, it's written the same way in the book only it's more intense because a jump scare takes like half a page to describe in text form when you also describe the deadlights and the psychological effect it had on the kids.

also, the scene with the kids where IT says "WHAT? am I not REAL enough for you Billy?"

that whole fucking scene was improvised, none of it was written in the script.

the reactions of the kids where they are all screaming like crazy are their real reactions, the actor for Pennywise just started acting in character while the cameras were off and the director told them to start filming.

Could that be because you're googling the equivalent of "Information Technology movie?" There's no fucking periods in "It." It doesn't stand for anything you fucking moron.