Theoretically wanting to try heroin, how the hell do you do it?

Theoretically wanting to try heroin, how the hell do you do it?
I see all these ways of doing it on tv and stuff but I want to know the "correct" way if there is one

Do a little bump, sniff it.

Snort it first time
I did all these heroins trust me

You are better off getting some oxies from doctor. H is vastly overrated but it's used because it's THE street drug and fairly cheap whatever.

Sad life

And here I thought people never just went like
>"You know what? I wanna do heroin today."

Goddamnit Trigger Discipline!

Put in water and heat til it dissolves, do not boil, use syringe to pick up ur drugs using micron filter for solid contaminants, pick a vein and inject at a 45 degree angle, pull back plunger before you inject to make sure you're in a vein, if you see blood, push plunger in

Pumped up kicks

heroin is shit
shoot up fentanyl

I don't think you can snort black tar heroin

Heroin is a mild high that's highly addictive. It's the worst of both worlds.

and this is how you die kids

you should do stimulants instead, at least for awhile you'll be in the mood to go out and do awesome stuff, or even doing normal stuff feel awesome...instead of just nodding off lol

eventually you will ruin your body and be a worthless piece of shit like me though and no there is no recovering

Blood has to be dark, thick and slow.
If a narrow stream of light blood gushes out you've hit an artery. One wrong move and you won't feel your legs. Ever.

take some kratom and ease into it like the faggot you are.

Don't listen to him buy it off the street. Also if you get the patch rip it into pieces for a better high.

If you must shoot something, try getting hydromorphone instead, it's meant to be injected so you don't risk the contaminants

>intravenous drugs

No ty.
Just reading that post makes my arm hurt.
Stick to pills OP.

It's fine if you don't fuck up

i would recommend to smoke the smack via aluminum foil

yeah pills won't ruin your life lmfao, i can barely walk

Smoke tar, shoot or snort powder. You can also snort tar (monkey water) but I wouldn't snort. Powder is far superior when it is quality (its usually mixed with fent nowadays) but it can only be found on East Coast and midwest. Tar is west.

I never said I would do pills. I just assumed OP did considering he was willing to try heroin. Shit I don't even take tylenol. I hate pills.