What do you think about the calicucks paying their criminals not to kill each other?

What do you think about the calicucks paying their criminals not to kill each other?

cnn.com/2016/05/19/health/cash-for-criminals-richmond-california/index.html

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CDOlu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I wouldn't mind paying them if it was a one way plane ticket and some pocket money in Africa.

>negotiating with terrorists.

How can there be a single human adult who thinks this would work? How does an idea like this not get shot down immediately?

If it produces results and saves money, then it sounds like a good idea to me. What matters is results, not your feelings about the idea.

>Pay them not to kill each other
>All of them have tons of money
>They all know that everybody else has tons of money
>They proceed to kill each other to get each others' tons of money
well done

I actually live in Richmond. Shit is stupid as fuck, and I hate this fucking city. Its all illegals, niggers, and cucks from Berkeley who try to teach to kids from the ghetto when they live at Lake Merrit. Just nuke us.

i want money for not killing too.

Oh, if Sup Forums has any questions about Richmond be free to ask.

How about kill them and save the money ?

Why don't we pay to muslims in order to prevent them from killing each other?

These are people who have already committed the crime and done the time. If you wanna become a killer and spend 15 years in the slammer, then by all means.

I've never killed anyone. Where's MY money?

> kids

>kill someone
>go to jail
>get paid afterwards

Well done!

>I live in richmond too
>A couple of blocks from Kaiser
>Impossible to get out of the triangle without a car
I dont want to feel this feel anymore

need mo money fo dem programs

I haven't killed anyone in 35 years
Where do I get my gibmedats?

It's all about making sure they don't commit the crime again. We're talking about gangbangers and shit.

If it works and saves money compared to locking them up again, then I don't see the problem. Sup Forums just doesn't like it because of muh fee-fees.

It'd save money just shooting them in the head instead of letting them free

Hey Murica-kyun~ why don't you pay us for not nuking you?

cant they just disappear everyone that shows up to claim money

Because we'd fire nukes right back and nobody wants that.

How many people do you think jerked it to that statue throughout time?

This desu

Too bad for you we have a constitution which prohibits that sort of activity. Fuckhead.

all fucking niggers must fucking hang

FPBP

What if they nuked you at night when everybody is asleep?

get a load of this cuckold goy
it's not like this gibsmedat gets invested into drug deals or anything

What a retarded policy.
Every nigger in the state will show up threatening they will kill if they don't get gibz

You said it's about saving money and getting results

>number of reoffending dead people: 0
>cost savings of just shooting them in the head: thousands

for as many reparations we pay blacks should hold the presidency and control the house, senate, and supreme court

How extensive is the welfare state in California?

I completely agree with this idea. Now get on ze train negro and we will take you to the processing center for payment.

>nobody wants that.
We don't care anymore. Gibe money

Isn't it a strange that maple syrup and semen have the same consistency?

Makes you think

Calling your bluff

But how and why do you imagine it would "work?" The purpose of locking up violent criminals isn't to change their behavior, it's to protect OTHER people from their schemes or outbursts.

In what bizarro world does it accomplish ANYTHING to pay them a monthly stipend? You really think the criminal mindset is so logical that they'll say "oh wait, I shouldn't do that, I won't get my $1000?" If they were capable of foresight, they wouldn't have been arrested in the first place

Do you get the money back when they kill again, and if so HOW?

How's richmond, bruvs?

fremont here

only fake pimps n gangsters here

tag them
release them
let them congregate
kill them all

Live in cuckifonia, tired of seeing these gangbanging spics and niggers. I always thought "oh the police/government should do something about them", maybe it's me that has to do something.

please nuke us. I am tired of being the Sweden of the US

They haven't done time though. Did you even read the article?

>And so Operation Peacemaker was born. Loosely based on an academic fellowship, the ONS program invites some of the most hardened youth into the fold: often teenage boys suspected of violent crimes but whom authorities don't have enough evidence to charge criminally.
>The teens are suspected of the worst types of crimes but haven't faced prosecution, for lack of evidence.
>"They're babies growing up in a war zone," says DeVone Boggan. "But the police would tell you they're killers. 'Serial killer' is what a police officer might call some of these young men, because of what they're suspected of doing."

They've killed, gotten away with it, and are literally being paid not to kill again.

You would pay fuck load of money to black niggers but not white nigs, r u somehow RACIST?

at least they got the picture for the article correct, im surprised they didn't put a bunch of white kids

illegals are pampered while the middle class is leaving due to the taxes

Heard about these programs a couple of months.Theyre a fucking disgrace.Raising a glass in hopes that cops somewhere kill a nigger tonite.

>paying people not to kill each other
>good
All this is gonna do is make them kill each other in hopes that they target an actual dindu.

Well a house here is 150,000. That tells you everything.

capital punishment has never been against the constitution. Against your feefees, maybe.

This

at minimum they should be sterilized

Pay money receive nukes

I don't want to give them shit
I already said shoot the niggers in the head

Damn, I thoght I was the only one from Richmond on Sup Forums. What are the chances? We'll find our way out of here someday. C.C.C. is cheap as fuck senpai.

I feel unsafe when driving on the FREEWAY through richmond

it is such shit. so is san pablo and hercules and that whole area. nuuk it.

You have to follow the constitition, retard. God, i hate talking policy with clueless morons like you.

sorry, so they identified that literally 28 people were responsible for all the gun crime in their neighborhood, if they are able to find that out, why the fuck aren't they arresting them? like literally this is not even a bad policing program it is THE POLAR OPPOSITE OF POLICING

It's stupid way of solving things. Labour camps would be a REAL solution.

Why? Nobody else does

>The purpose of locking up violent criminals isn't to change their behavior, it's to protect OTHER people from their schemes or outbursts.
Incorrect.

It's not the money it's the principle of paying people because they are pieces of shit, it's literally a bribe and it probably doesnt even work

> contra costa county is cheap as fuck
yeah, between richmond and antioch, but not non-hoods like pleasant hill/walnut creek

archive.is/CDOlu
Here you go, Jamal. I archived your shitty page since you're apparently too fucking retarded to do it yourself.

That aside: it's fucking stupid and rewards niggers for nogging.

We tried that, and we walked away with buyers remorse

Much luck to you too brother

>It's not the money it's the principle
Muh fee-fees

This isnt new.Virginia and D.C. have done this for awhile.The proponents claim it lowers recidivism and save tax payers money because its cheaper than housing them in prison.Tbh its gambling with peoples lives.We need to make jail suck again for niggers.

Horrible. Its almost decent up here by Hilltop, and then its nice in Point Richmond, but the rest of it is garbage. Still, 510 forever.

>and we walked away with buyers remorse
That's not slavery it's re-education.

The results are short term and short sighted.

It is wrong to put temptation in the path of any nation,
For fear they should succumb and go astray;
So when you are requested to pay up or be molested,
You will find it better policy to say: --

"We never pay any-one Dane-geld,
No matter how trifling the cost;
For the end of that game is oppression and shame,
And the nation that plays it is lost!"

.t schlomo shecklestein

>Hercules
>Bad

>500k houses so nogs can't afford
>Classic suburban white town
>Decent schools
>Safe parks everywhere

How is it bad?

and pajeets. always wandering around speaking hindi into their phones

idk never been there, thought it was like san pablo / richmond

i heard lots of cars get stolen there

What part of California has the most qt's on average?

Contra Costa College. Rent is way too expensive. I live in a 1 floor 3 bedroom house and pay 1500 a month. Whenever I see the prices for houses in places like Texas I am filled with envy.

souther california, specifically orange county

redpilled, fit, babes, as far as the eye can see

wherever the lowest concentration of beaners is

>vapid whores not fit to be mothers
>redpilled
ok

Hercules is filled with blacks. Whenever Hercules played my school back in high school, all I ever saw was blacks.n

there is no rational reason for the government to have to bribe people to not to be criminals, the government exists for a reason dumbshit

>liking women with "brains"

pro tip friendo: women are not capable of high reasoning or conceptual skills, being hot is the highest of female accomplishments, and recognizing that and fullfilling that definitely makes a bitch redpilled

Move to el cerrito bro. Only Asians and soccer moms here for the most part.

I've never killed anyone

Cash pls

Doing what works is very rational

>Daquan is such a nigger for walking through my neighborhood I want to kill him
>Oh wait I'm getting paid not to kill him
>I'll just do it in secret then
You're not paying them not to kill each other, you're paying them TO kill each other.

>do it in secret then
Wow you're dumb

Look I know the average nigger is too stupid to carry out a well planned murder. Their idea of secret is wearing a bandana over their face.

I'm from Antioch. Glad I moved out. Place is a warzone now.

>so many living in cucknifornia
TOP KEK

Isn't it a bit racist to suggest money is the only way to prevent minorities from killing each other?

Killing these niggers would work, with the added bonus of not being a complete fucking perversion of justice like paying them is.

>BUT DUH CONSDIDOOSHUN
Muh fee-fees.

well free white pussy and boypussy does the trick too

Everything liberals do for blacks is inadvertently (or blantantly) racist

If it's too costly to lock them up again, just take them behind the fucking shed and execute them. Gangbangers are worthless filth anyway.

I think this is bait tho, so nice b8 m8.

not an argument

>killing people for crimes is against the Constitution
what? I'm legit confused how you thought this was against the Constitution. Did you get one too many chromosomes or something?

SCOTUS ruled that capital punishment was entirely allowed so long as it was done after due process.

This is kind of like paying protection money to gangs. Cali is a liberal shithole, so no surpise there.

>Oh, if Sup Forums has any questions about Richmond be free to ask.

If I go visit the city as a tourists, what are my chances of getting gunned down?