My mom bought me the running shorts, i will start running from tomorrow

my mom bought me the running shorts, i will start running from tomorrow

Good man. Start easy and work your way up. Don't quit. Stay consistent

You can't escape tomorrow no matter how fast you run, user

Accept the coming dawn, or be forgotten with the passing moon.

do the couch to 5k. you start slow because your bones aren't going to be used to the impact from stomping ur feet against the ground

this. I've gotten stress fractures from running too much after not running for a couple of months. don't be an idiot like me and good luck user

Running might fuck up your knees pretty badly.
Get a bike or hometraining bike. Swimming might be a good option. Burns a lot of calories, full body training, no forcce on the joints.

Holy fuck those legs are THICK

start running.......................away from FOOD. thats your only solution son. trust daddy. running as a lifestyle is not sustainable and really not that good for u. especially if you are fat.
Food is your problem, not lack of exercise. you can sit on your ass 24/7/265 if u eat small portions and better foods with lower calories. try drinking too much coffee too.

Runiing professionally?

otherwise you don't really need running shorts for that, but it's nice
I run with everyday trousers

tell your mom to buy you.............................LESS FOOD

Nice wholesome post. Good luck user!

my sides

Be careful with how you put your feet on the ground when you run, you can easily damage your knees / joints, especially if you're packing some weight.

Also, do good warm-ups, or else your muscles can rip

You're all skin and bones, you need to bulk up OP.

tell your mom she forgot to include a potato so you can stuff your crotch to appear as if you have a cock and balls

i have lost many pounds on certain diets, no exercise required. Still, its best if you exercise anyway but yeah, watch what you eat

tell your mom to get you a bunch more so you can have a fresh pair everyday. Tell your mom to make sure she gets you some with cool patterns such as a. flames, b. snake skin, c. rap star slogans, d. chain-links, e. lizard skin, f. metallic aqua, etc

show us your mom's panty drawer

OP the first time you run it will feel like death is upon you. And the second time.

It's harder to build from 0 to running a mile than it is from one mile to two miles. Which is harder than building up from 2 to 4 miles. That pretty much continues like that until you hit 16 miles.

You do not have to run every day but make the commitment to run 3x or 4x a week.

good for you!

forget about 'certain diets'...not sustainable. just eat less and drink coffee. see how fun it is to skip meals for a whole day. it's intoxicating. and when u wake up the next day you will feel amazed. and have more control suddenly. just drink a little fizzy water or something.

>trousers
Heh, gay trousers

thicc legs there user

pic related

shave all this pubic hair off your face & cut your fucking heir son.

>running while fat

rip you knes

running with sexy locks of bang hair wisping in and out of your eyes could be dangerous. how about if you............................CUT YOUR HAIR

Are you from India?

Awesome user. Start with 5km walk-run-walk-run-walk trips. Go Every other day. Log your walk with endomondo try to do the cycle af few seconds faster every time. Go slow, Don't go berserk to fast. Expect it to take about 20 runs before noticing improvement.