Are these psilocybin mushrooms?

Are these psilocybin mushrooms?

No. Google is your friend faggot

Try a few. If they are you'll know. Report back with results.

no threy're not

No, they (appear to be) the right size and shape but they're too fleshy, too translucent and that grooved pattern is unlike anything I've seen before.

I would not risk it.

No they arent. They will be dry and should be a brownish color. they will be a lot thicker than that too

Where do you live and where did you found them?

mushrooms are only dry when they're dried.

Nope.

I'm a mycologist

In Sweden, around the Stockholm area

Yes defiantly! Eat em and have a good time, remember set and setting.

Why do so many idiots make posts like this all the time? It's the equivalent of people posting tufts of grass and other vegetation "IS THIS WEED? PLS HALP PLOX TRYIN 2 TRIP HARD"

Hopefully for every retard asking, several don't bother checking before doming a destroying angel.

Is this a funny meme?

don't listen to all these faggots in here, OP.

this guy is correct. set and setting for real.

>mushrooms in the ground
>they will be dry

boy are you dumb or what

Mind = blown

Set and setting is crucial of course, but so is dosage.

And that is not a dose of psilocybin. What you have there is something completely different.

no, magic mushrooms arent clear like that, and you'll see veins of blue running through the stalk. thats the psilocybin.

hes right

Those are just regular field mushrooms. Don't eat them. They will make you sick.

The mushroom you're looking for has dark frills, not white like the ones in your picture.

The stem is also too straight. The Liberty Cap stem never grows in a straight line.

The shape of the head is more bell formed on the Liberty Cap. This is a subtle difference that might take a while to learn to differate. Some larger specimen might also have a nipple on top of the head.

Also, the frills never touch the stem. Remember that unlike your picture the frills are a dark color and might turn slightly blue if you touch them between your fingers. The frills on the Liberty Cap are never white.

Only know this ones. „Spitzkeglige Kahlköpfe“. They look similar, but I don’t think that you have the same ones.

No. That’s psilocin. Which turns blue then oxidised.