Could you date a girl who is taller than you?

Could you date a girl who is taller than you?

Sure, why not?

I'm 6'3", had a one night stand with a girl who was 6'8", some positions were impossible.

I'm 6'4" So that would have to make her freakishly tall

But yeah, big chicks are animals in the sack

>had a one night stand with a girl who was 6'8
damn
please gib details of sexual encounter

>implying anybody on here is in a position to have standards

did she have a huge vagina?

Big girl little pussy, little girl all pussy

absolutely but finding a woman north of 6'3 is rare

I married one, good 4 inches taller than me, massive tits too
no you can't have pics of her tits

I dated a girl who was 6' even for like a year. She was built like a break shithouse, the only girl I ever actually liked going down on

I'm 5'3" my wife is 5'7"

I'm jelly

Rape a girl taller than me?..... sure.

Im 6'6 so finding a bitch taller than me in the shithole known as ohios damn near impossible

me and my gf are both 5 11

huge ass and tits

love dat body but she hates to 69 cuz it makes her feel awkward - which sucks cuz thats deffo my fave position, she will do it though

Wow. We all have our own problems, but being 5'3" would drive me to suicide

I could, but tall sluts need to date Empire State buildings

>all he has going for him is his height
Well shit nigger, that fucking sucks

>she hates to 69 cuz it makes her feel awkward

What about 69 is awkward to her?

Not even close little man. I'm not even that tall myself. 5"11" actually, but at least I'm not the same height as a 6th grader

No. It would make me mad. I'd feel like a beta cuck with a t h i c c tall qt3.14 dwarfing me.

>Damn girl, you are cute
>Who's that guy
>Why is that guy following you

Being with a tall girl is cuckoldry on the highest level.

I do but some sex positions are a nightmare

Don't be fooled by the tits, when she farts it's borderline mustard gas

This is one of those threads where everybody is 6'5" and a mountain of lean, cut, man-muscle.
Never change, Sup Forums

i think shes just a bit insecure about being bigger than her friends and it makes her aware of herself

it'd probably be better for her if i were taller but it is what it is

I'm 6'3" and yes in a heartbeat.

Tall women are cute af

Tall girls are my fetish

So you're a manlet think you're superior to other manlets. That's cool. You boys play nice.

I am an 25 yo 5'4 manlet. My last 4 gfs have been taller than me. They were all solid 8.5~9/10 qt3.14s and my height was never an issue.

Pic unrelated

Thank you for expanding my vocabulary; it needed that word in it.

I'm 5'8 is that short?

yes i can jump really high and i want a kid whos good at basketball

how do you fuck a giant

Any 5'8 guys here? surely I can't be the only one.

You're not.

I'm 5'10 and my girlfriend is 6'1. It doesn't bother me at all because I'm in good shape, have a good job, and take care of myself and she is attracted to all that.

My gf is a 8/10 Ukrainian who runs a lot so she has incredible legs/ass. I get teased a lot for the height difference but at the end of the day I'm the one plowing that ass. No I'm not posting a picture of her

>be me manlet
>start dating 10/10 qt
>she's like 3 inches taller than me
>be driving for food
>radio is on, some dude is talking about shit
>his next topic: tall girls and short guys
>starts making fun of it, telling "hilarious stories"
>muh fucking feels Sup Forums

fuck YES

I dated a girl years ago who was a half inch shorter than me, so 6 foot and half an inch. She was hot as fuck, private college volleyball player. At least I thought so. She was tall and skinny but shy as hell because she got stared at all the time growing up. It was the best mix ever: super hot and super shy about it. You could do anything you wanted to/with her and she did it.

Unfortunately I met one of her team-mates who was a 6-5 blonde and was so in lust I apparently was pretty obviously flirting with her and my gf at the time and I got in a huge fight and she broke up with me.

I did not get with the 6-5 blond unfortunately, but I did bang my ex's best friend a month later so there was that at least.

- yeah, do that - totally worth it
:
> why not?
well there are shitloads smallcucked betas like this guy here fucking ridiculous.
had a friend once, was a girl, who had a bf shorter than her
guy was pumping in the gym as much as he could...was looking like a mount everest...but still he did not allow gf to wear high heals to hide his small beta cuck.
i was bullshiting a fuck out of him every time i saw him - and at most he would get red from the face and stretch some muscles - totally worth it

Sure, why not, the only problem is that my actual girlfriend would be angry

Her dick untucks.

>Not actually know what cuckold means

Im 1,65m and she is 1,73m btw

I'm 7'4 and the current tallest woman in the world, Sun Fang, is 7'3"

literally impossible for me to date a girl taller than me

You are not 7'4

That's one of my fetishes, but at 6'2 it almost never happens. Saw one that was taller than me in the subway a couple of weeks ago but I'm pretty sure it was a tranny.

I am in dog years, faggot

You give a whole new meaning to circus freak user.

Sure as long as it's only by a few inches or so.

yes, but i could not date a nigger.

im 5'9 so i dont have much choice. i cant do a women marginally taller than me but i can handle a few inches

then she doesnt have massive tits you liar.

he doesnt have a wife or even know a tall girl.

so she's 5'5" and you're 5'1"?

5'8 is like the american average for men, you faggot. im 5'9 myself chill the fuck out

just because she gave you a hug for driving her to the doctor at the last minute doesn't mean you're married.

she's still dating Mark.

i need pics brah

Do you always go online and ask men for pictures of themselves?

yes

Something tells me you wouldn't.

k
now wheres your pics manlet

Nice b8

at 5'5 I'm getting with any girl who's going for me

bitch so tall you could mash and eat at the same time

Now 6'3 is not enough

Sure. Hard to think of a girl that is taller than 6'4" and looks like not a neanderthal, but I'd date if amusing.

kek truth

>giant

what is pseudoscience?

Im 5'4 and so far it's been enough for the 9 girls ive dated, yet again im considered only a little short in my country.
Guys care more about size than women do.

or, maybe only people above 6'2 bother telling us their height because of pride or something. nobody has mentioned being super fit and there are people saying they are 5'5 or something.

y u so bitter?

am 5 11 with 5 11 gf

can confirm that i am not fit but am not fat either

nevermind your problems. I used to think i was in the clear and now I find out I'm close to not. How do i fix this!!

I'm 5'9 and this girl I used to hook up with was 5'11
>pic related

canada

Yeah..how'd you figure?