Globalized fetish thread

Globalized fetish thread

How would you transform all women in the world (against their will, of course) if you could?

Inducing permanent lactation in all women seems like a fun start

Give them all feminine penises.

Accompanied by a worldwide *THUMP*

hot
w o t

You, I like.

Should the sudden de-limbing of all women be a painful surgical thing instead of a painless magical breaking of their bodies?

Either way works. I like the surgery method myself though. Or even something like pic related.

Hmm, how would this work?

All women suddenly find themselves naked in a 4-bladed guillotine wherever they happen to be when this wish is made, and they're all left bleeding and screaming moments later when the blades drop?

Every woman in the world in two weeks would turn into a fresian mare. They'd know it's coming but not have any way to stop it. They'd keep all their memories but not be able to speak. They'd stay that way forever. The time in between would be the most erotic time in the entire universe. I can't imagine the raw sexual energy that would be created knowing you're going to turn into a horse is astounding.

Erotic for guys getting off on women being doomed, right?

Human toilets, they would be placed on toilets worldwide, drinking and eating all males stuffs such as piss shit semen anything he wants.

No, for the women you ass

make it so all female animals become anthro and fuckable

Why would it be erotic for women?

I'd just get off on women everywhere freaking out at the speed of light knowing that they're all going to be turned into livestock in two weeks.

All females everywhere Become an anthro version of some animal and get massive tits

As hot as that sounds, I don't think it wouldn't be an instant thing like that. More like, women get sent to those guillotines as part of the new global regime change. It's done publicly like executions and doctors are on hand to patch them up afterwards.

>livestock

They'd be beautiful horses

Funny if instead of being placed on toilets, women *become* toilets - literally taking the place of every toilet in the world, and somehow being able to survive indefinitely without food, water or even being able to move while guys endlessly shit and piss into them.

I just wanna abuse woman on a global scale tbh, downgrading them to toilets, personal punching bags and more. I already abused my ex pretty harshly, almost everyday, its alot of fun.

I like this.

Are the animals women become completely randomly chosen, or somehow reflective of their natural body types/personalities?

I know it's pretty cuck, but bear with me. Women would become stronger than men physically and take over the world. Men would be locked in chastity and feminized. Some men lucky men would be studs and breed with the mistresses.

Very nice. A sudden overnight change where all women wake up with their human rights revoked and their amputations being mandatory?

Even better if it somehow becomes impossible for even the most hardcore feminists and lesbians to escape this regime change, guaranteeing that EVERY woman alive ends up being sent to a public guillotine and their amputation seen (and probably recorded) by the public.

It is pretty cuck, though it does sound fun, i want to be dominated by a male though, not a woman. :)

Get out of this thread.

literally just said this

>All women

My mom too?

>
Is your mom a woman? if yes, then also your mom yes.

The latter would be fun. In pic: goat, mole, squirrel, hippo

But I don't want to be sexually confused

I've had a fantasy where a woman can be altered so anything that woman feels or experiences is instantaneously transmitted to every other breeding-aged woman in the world.

You slap that woman in the face, every other woman in the world is also gonna feel that slap on their face, too. Shove your dick down this woman's throat, and every woman in the world suddenly finds her mouth opening to accept a phantom cock against her will and that phantom cock shoving its way down the threats of billions of women at the same time...

Yep, that's about right. A special day in history that total amputation of females becomes ingrained in the world order. After that day, every female child that is born has their limbs lopped off by the doctor straight after leaving the womb.

Nice, though I might have the goat and hippo become a donkey and pig, instead. Maybe somehow women are given the knowledge of 2-3 different species they might become and dread which one they'll actually transform into until it starts happening?

That said, how slow/painful/humiliating should that transformation process be?

So, women lined up in gunpoint in huge crowds at amputation statiosn that suddenly appear in every town and city in the world, with women forced to strip naked against their will before being forced into the guillotines, and having to walk past giant piles of decaying arms and legs chopped off from the thousands of women before them?

moar

how much bigger do the tits of the women in that pic get? does fatty keep her titty size advantage as they all ramp up in size together?

While it's tempting to fuck up every living human female, scenarios can be tweaked to "just" affect breeding-aged women (pretty much any female between 16 and 40), which would still be the vast majority of the female population = billions of women

I'm torn between all women just losing their rights overnight and being turned into food against their will, or reprogramming all women so they gradually *want* to be turned into food, which would horrify most women (especially feminists) as they start to dream of ending up on a plate and being eaten by the men they know...

No, not at gunpoint. All the males in the world have accepted that women are to be amputated, so it would be fathers, lovers, and even the male children pressuring the females to take their last walk up to the amputating devices under their own power. Of course, if their loved ones fails to convince them, then yes they will be restrained and forced into the guillotines by the authorities.

Women become the dominant gender. All women naturally become 10 times more dominant than they are. Each female, from her teens gets assigned a male slave based on equal attractiveness.

do you have any more material?

Hm? By 'material' do you mean pics or world building?

lel
i assume you have literally everything

I do have a big collection of pics, yeah. Not sure I want to clog up this thread with them though. You might be better of going to /d/ for more material, they have an amputee thread going on there.

thanks mate, i sure will