What handgun should I use to kill myself Sup Forums?

What handgun should I use to kill myself Sup Forums?

I live in Florida which has chill gun laws.

Other urls found in this thread:

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms/reliability
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't even need a gun, user.
Put a bullet in a pair of vice grips
Put it to your head,
Hit it with a hammer.
You'll have died by gunshot without a gun.

Tshirt gun

don't give the right more ammunition
an hero by laying your head on an active rail line

this doesn't work
the chamber of a gun is necessary to contain the explosion so that there is enough pressure to propel the bullet at fatal speeds
igniting a round outside a chamber will result in a bad bruise, maybe a broken bone at worst

Are you fucking stupid? The powder being ignited by the primer causes a massive amount of gas to be produced within the cartridge casing forcing the bullet outwards with a tremendous amount of force. In other terms, the only advantage using a gun would have is being able to accurately send the projectile.

This sounds fucking retarded.

Use a shotgun, user. You're far more likely to succeed with a shotgun than with a handgun.

kill yourself the white man way. OD on fentanyl.

no need for accuracy in this case, user?

Not if your head is right next to it lol.

The best gun for suicide is the gun you have.

you obviously don't know how guns functions. learn or fuck off.

This one

I suggest you try it and after you survive post the results

That's how my brother killed himself, user.
So fuck you.

A smith and Wesson 500

Don't have one. Thought I'd ask you guys.

Judging by the screw on most of those that's all airshit. Especially the UZI and that shitty BB pistol.

And you have one stray shotgun shell lying there but no shotgun.

I know my guns... Those sir are all fakes or airshit.

wow, you are really fucking retarded .. a round case whichever the round is, is going to fail waay before the bullet reach fatal speed. you NEED a chamber to contain the gases to accelerate the projectile, without it, you have a little pipe bomb at best. now fuck off lying troll

I don't know a lot about guns but I'd use a large caliber like .45 and put it behind the ear. But seriously, do some drugs or something.

Use a shotgun, man. They're cheap and if you use buck shot and point it back into your mouth and just a little bit upward, you will get massive brain removal. If you're too stupid to do that right, you're too stupid to be suicidally depressed to begin with.

you're right bro, a big enough caliber is going to create what we call "hydrostatic shock" on impact with soft tissues, so even if your point of aim isn't ideal, the shock wave is going to turn your brain into red paste and jelly.

You sound like you have at least a basic working understanding of ballistics so what would you say is better for becoming an hero between a .45 and a .357?

well, it depends .. .45 acp is a subsonic round but its .45 caliber. .357 is .35 caliber but often its a "magnum" case, so its supersonic. i'd say .357 magnum is best but .45 acp is good too.

Why you so mad bro, it b8?

I watched my brother do it. A little .22 shell, right up to his temple. He said it would never work either.

What does magnum actually mean, anyway? I have a few handguns, including the two I asked you about, but I'm no /k/ommando.

>using a handgun

Yeah...you're doing it wrong. Very wrong.

like i said, its a pipe bomb, so yeah if you're lucky, you might die. but usually the powder can't burn completely unless you reach enough pressure with a chamber and a barrel.

A magnum cartridge is a firearms cartridge larger than, or derived from, a similar cartridge

Ah, simple enough then. And yeah my .357 rounds are magnum.

magnum simply means more power. more powder = more pressure and more velocity.

>don't give the right more ammo
By showing people will find a way without guns, or by showing how severely depressed people can't wait for shit like guns and people who use them to hero are just dramatic pussies?

You're gonna blow part of your head off. It'll work fine.

my cuz did this, can confirm it works

he's probably an african child now tho, sux

>if you're lucky
>a .22

Lotsa jews today

The 45

Death by helium asphyxiation is best, way less traumatic for everyone else, easy clean up.

Underrated comment

needs a chamber. first hand experience putting several different rounds in popcorm makers, hardly lethal

Shotgun it is. Thanks.

This one

colt 45 revolver (peacemaker)

shotguns are way cheaper and far more powerful than any handgun. Hell, you could probably find a single-shot shotgun at a pawnshop for like $100.

im with this, no chance of feeling anything when your brain has been projected all over your ceiling/walls

If OP has a source of income I think he should kill himself with the nicest most expensive gun he can get his hands on. Just because.

Saw it off if you have too, pistols are like bb guns compared to a 12g

don't underestimate the power behind a .22 lr bud, plenty of people have died from a .22 gunshot. i personally use it to hunt small games. trust me, a 30 grains bullet going at 1200 hundred feets per second is plenty lethal. but without an actual gun, its a lil fire cracker.

9mm is minimum consideration. Shotgun is more like it.

>12 hundred
my mistake

>this meme pic
It makes me laugh again every time I see it but the "statistics" are retarded.

If you know anything about guns or read anything ever you would know that .22 is not enough. You need your head to explode. Don't risk with brain damage.

Looks like we have an expert here. Post your statistics then.

I don't really know what I'm talking about here but I'd be inclined to think this same way. Destroy your brain in a major way.

>far more likely
isn't that like 3% more likely? hard to imagine how one would not die from getting shot in the head with a handgun at point-blank range...

I don't have any, and that's kind of the point. How do you measure agony? 1.7 minutes for shotgun to the head? If you actually read this and think about the "data", it's silly as fuck. Somebody just made this for lulz I'm sure.

never said i'd use it to do an hero, but it woul definitely get the job done.
>need head to explode
that's a bit overkill don't you think ?

Use a low caliber round and aim through your cheeks

Kek

M1911 Colt

It is a scientific measurement. How do you measure agony in numerical way? This is a reference, not accurate truth.
But you don't seem to be that intelligent. Even if you decapitate your head, you are still alive for a while in technical sense. Nothing in your body dies instantly. It takes couple of minutes for your blood to stop circulating after your heart gradually slows down and stops. It's much more complex series of events than you would think.

Use the shotgun and blow your fucking head

please dont kill yourself look for help i am very glad i seeked one

If the chart is referring to heart death, fine, but brain death would be basically immediate. And that's the more meaningful thing here. The image is a meme, bro, I'm sorry to disappoint you.

Or why would you think it is possible to bring people back to life after their heart has stopped for couple of minutes?

Desert eagle get a friend to post the aftermath.

100% success rate OP

lostallhope.com/suicide-methods/firearms/reliability

there are survivors

just do it you fucking bitch ass pussy. you were a failed abortion anyways.

he don't will

is suicide nesesary? maby you should think that through?

Geez, settle down man.

>Desert eagle
Absolute meme tier gun but I guess it probably would be great for suicide.

there might be survivors but it's so unlikely that you and i and everyone itt would immediately die from a "low caliber" .22 to temple. it's dangerous to spread ideas that there is some kind of chance of survival when shot with a pistol unless you shoot your ass

I don't think he wrote that with full understanding of the context.
In context, it sounds like he's saying you have to have your brain explode to die. But out of context, it looks like he saying it would be better if your brains exploded.

Regardless, my brother thought it would never work, put a .22 in a pair of vice grips, put it to his head and hit it with a hammer. It went in his head and he bled out before any police or paramedics could get there.

The casing never exploded.

i think it my actualy stop someone from shoting himself. True suiciders are afraid of pain and not dying

>True suiciders are afraid of pain and not dying
Can confirm, this is what's stopped me so far. Too much of a coward to live, too much of a coward to die. I don't think it gets much more pathetic than that.

You should use your bare hands and choke yourself to death.

Untill you can master this feat you don't deserve the sweet release of death.

Now man up and get ta grabbin!

Nothing would be containing the explosion to propel the bullet forward though. You'd just burn yourself and go deaf.

I've been suicidal since the age of 6 but pussied out every time.

Now I can drug myself up to get rid of that fear. No problem then.

This guy sees what I see

yeah ok, maybe i believe you. maybe the vice acted as a chamber and the bullet had enough velocity to pierce the skull but i still believe that he was very (unlucky) or lucky it happened that way. one thing i know for sure is, bullet cartridges usually are made of thin brass so a chamber is needed to add to the overall thickness and to contain the gases. i've seen lots of shooters using wrong ammo in their gun and getting bulged or blown out cases. moral of story, don't play with firearms or ammunitions unless you know what you're doing.

One of those handgun shaped lighters. Nothing else, no excellerant, no fuel, no gas, no nothing. Just the lighter. Go down in history as the guy that killed himself with just a lighter. Confuse the shit out of the investigators.

Use a crossbow loaded with a sharpened black dildo. Shoot through the mouth.

I used to be an alcohol for like fifteen years but I physically just can't maintain that lifestyle anymore and had to quit. I used Xanax and kratom to help do so. Now that I'm sober, I am once again an empty shell of a man, dead on the inside. I fake it well enough to make it to work every day but it's an act and my whole life is extremely mediocre.

Killing yourself is pretty easy. A .22 will penetrate and bounce around a bit inside your skull making sure to puree a fair bit of your brain. That being said, if you're buying a gun for that purpose you can go on the cheap and spend the rest of your money on a final bender with hookers and coke.

in that case all those posts about handguns not being lethal are made by white knights. why not just let us kill ourselves without discouraging us with bs broscience. i for one have to use a 22 if i can't score a 9mm or above

totally agree with you. all guns/calibers are made to kill. some people have survived handgun shot to the head but its very rare. best thing to do is to shoot for the brain stem and cerebellum. its the part of the brain that control the heart functions and respiration. plus, with the brain stem severed, everything gets paralysed.

Pretty sure these are all bb guns.

they don't use bullets in neurosurgery for a good reason, tho. it's not that clear cut where you shoot as long as you hit the brain.

Desert Eagle .50 or a Smith and Wesson .500

Post a vid.

Are you memeing or do you actually know your guns and like these? I don't know anyone who actually has anything like this.

go ahead shoot the frontal lobe or cortex see what happens.
unless your gun's powerful enough to create a shock wave or massive bleeding, you'll end up being a broccoli for the rest of your life.

they'd pull the plug if i ended up brain dead.

but to avoid that i would wear a noose around my neck as a backup to make sure that i'd go fast in case i have to use the 22 and can't obtain a larger caliber. also i would kms indoors behind a locked door most likely.

i *could* obtain a higher caliber but guns are too expensive and i don't want to kms at range either (where higher caliber handguns are available for rent) because that would harm innocents' business.

haha yeah, s&w .500, this thing's so nuts, heck the side blast coming from the barrel is enough to blow your hand apart.

yep, if i ever need to kms, i would do that whatever the gun i would use. redundancies can't hurt that's certain.

The gas expands in all directions. The chamber of a gun is needed to force the expanding gases in a single direction, applying much more force on the bullet

t. Masters in Physics

Helium

Also you really should reconsider OP. Life is pretty good

Shotgun. Family doesn't need a open casket for some pussy faggot son

don t do it.

>open casket
>head completely blown off
>family gathering around
>awww he look soo peaceful
>yes, they really did a great job with the makeup