Hey guys!

Hey guys!

Kaori-chan here. As always, I'm so glad to be back again!

How are you guys doing~?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LWeQeUrYmyA
youtube.com/watch?v=9O_XgUdZCiE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Faggot.

Hey hello there nice to see you again

Welcome to the thread, user. :)
Hi there, user! Nice to see you, too! How's it going?

How long is your dick? CM.

I'm fine hbu? Where you been?

Hey man I just ate 2 grams of shrooms and that picture is just so watm to look at, such a nice blend of colors.

I want a Log of shit senpai

Is this how you introduce yourself to everyone, user? :)
I'm great! I didn't get a chance to put a thread up yesterday, unfortunately - I've been quite busy with work. But here I am~!
I agree! It's such a wonderful picture. :3 Have a fun night!
To each their own~!

How about some nice music? (ノヮ)ノ*:・゚

youtube.com/watch?v=LWeQeUrYmyA

Crying again missing my ex same old how are you?

I'm so sorry to hear that, user. :/ All I can say is that I hope you feel better soon.

What do you do again?

start doing meditation and maybe try shrooms im doing them for the second time 3 weeks in between and life is amazing

universe is sensory orgasm when you see it the right way

C-CUTE

Feeling suicidal like usual

Just talk. (*^ -^*)
Meditation is a great idea! Some self-reflection can often go a long way in times like this.
Arigato, user-kun~ (^O^)
I hate to hear it, user. What's troubling you?

do you have steam or something?

Just life in general, it always feels so pointless. People say just keep going and I do... But every day I'm just hurting and crying, I barely even make it to uni anymore cause I have no will or motivation. I'm not lazy :/ I just, feel pointless

Would you fuck yourself if you could? Clone or Alternate universe?

I'm afraid I have nary a minute of time with how busy I am recently! Even now I'm writing coursework in the other window, but I couldn't resist dropping in and saying hi. :)
It sounds to me like you need to find your motivation. It might be hard at first, but my most important advice is this - if you aren't already, regulate your sleeping pattern, and eat healthy. Lack of/irregular sleep is one of the leading causes of mental issues, and an unhealthy diet can often lead to one feeling lethargic and de-energised. If you already do [or make an effort to do] both of those things, then I might suggest seeking help in the form of therapy. I know it seems like sad people are shoved into therapy like cattle, but I can personally say that I'm much better for it.
I'd have to take myself to dinner, first!

I went a long time with a proper pattern and good food and stuff, I didn't really progress so I gave up (managed just over 5 months) and am back to being dead inside

Just woke up after having a dream about my aro ace best friend pushing me against a wall and kissing me
10/10 disturbed and aroused

I would honestly advise you to get back to it. Maybe try to take up some casual exercise, too. Exercise releases endorphins, which is good for the mood! Plus, it only takes ten days for something to become a habit, so if you stick to it, it'll pay off!
...Not sure if lewd.

Ok, that was unexpected I loled
What is that anime again?

I did it for so long at it didn't change anything, it's so much effort when I know it's not gonna help. Sorry if it seems like I'm brushing off your advice :v don't mean to be rude, I just know it doesn't work, I've tried a lot :(

Totally not. She just pushed me against the wall and gave me a single light kiss, the kind that teases that there'll be more, but with that same I'm-not-interested look in her eye, then she turned around and left me against that wall, shaking and staring
Woke up totally into it. If told her about this dream she would totes beat me up, she hella aro ace to the extreme

Your Lie in April! It's by far my favourite. :3
You needn't worry about being rude. :) In that case, why not try some kind of therapy? Maybe even just try one session, see if you feel any better?
Do you like your aro/ace friend, user?

Rape is always an option

Too expensive, I'm a student that lives alone :( sorry for wasting your time, gonna go~

Have a good day and good luck with your school work :)

You should stop watching anime

Is it a short one? I'm not into long ass 56774 chapters anime

See that's the thing, if she wasn't aro ace I would totally be into that, honestly if she suddenly turned gay and asked me to marry her I'd say yea sure in a heartbeat, but idk at the same time??? I've liked other girls equally or more but after that dream holy shit it got my heart pounding, it was quite terrifying
She knows I'd drop anything for her though, totes works it to her advantage

Indeed it is user, indeed it is
Only she has 2x more muscle then I do and would prolly break my arm if I tried

Who are you?

Ah, well. In that case, see you later, user! I hope you can overcome your troubles in your own time.
It's classed a miniseries, so yep! There are only about 20 episodes.
Perhaps it's something about how outlandish it is. I mean, it's conceivable that a girl who isn't asexual might take a liking to you, but something about her being both aromantic and asexual makes it more... surprising? Jarring?
I'm Kaori-chan. :) And you?

Hallo

that bitch died in the animu

you're not kaori, you're some cocksucking faggot

Hi there! Welcome. :)
Hi there to you too! And welcome all the same.

How are yah yo

Wow really does she die? I was trying to watch the 1 episode

The worst part is that she's super cute too. We hang out constantly, and have this movie and vidya game night every friday and she always comes, even if she has to wait til 2am for me to get off of work and idk she's the only friend of mine whose really seen me at both my best and my worst??? And never judged me beyond telling me when I'm being an idiot (usually with her fist) She's like the best person ever

I'm awesome! All cosied up in my bath robe. ;3
I'd actually say it's open to interpretation. The ending is more of a metaphorical, spiritual message, in my opinion. It's a fantastic anime.
Sounds like you two are pretty tight! Why not bring it up to her in a kind of joking, insincere way, and try to gauge her reaction?

So you just drop by here whenever you got the time?

Oh I make sex jokes about us all the time. She hates them. Uses her fist to silence me. I love it. I have about nine scars on my arms from where she got me with her claws, but I make up for it by driving her face into the ground. We wrestle a lot.
I'm on vacation right now and still text her crude jokes, she says she's making a tally so she knows how many times to hit me when I get back

Pretty much! I strive for daily threads, but sometimes I'm unable to deliver due to work and such.
Dear me. Sounds like the two of you have a very... volatile relationship. =*.*=

tell us about yourself

Work, eh? What kind of work if I dare ask

Get some gainz then rape her

This thread, another Alice like nigger trynna get sum attention lol

Well, I live in mainland Europe, I'm currently in university, and I draw and sell some art on the side. :)
Art! I sell some pieces in my spare time, when I'm not studying.
I'm just here for a chat. :) On the topic, how are you doing, user?

It's one of the things I love about it. Neither of us pull our punches, I actually have a long cut down my arm from her nail that she did three weeks ago and it still hasn't healed. I told her as much and she said I deserved it. Which I did really, I made some quite crude jokes about her lovely mother
When I had the dream, she was advancing on me quickly, and I was stumbling backwards being like NO. NO DON'T DO IT. Because generally when she walks up to me quickly, I soon end up on the ground in a headlock. I hit the wall and she put her arm up by my head to keep me from moving, and I was shaking with fear thinking oh damn she's really going to get me this time, but then she gave me that light kiss and oH MY GOD IW AS ON FIRE

Art? I thought of taking Visual Art as a subject once but the teacher has a grudge on me lol

If you are a lolicon/waifu claimer/shit poster, you can join the newly started discord server here
>discord gg / dMQQG3x

Circlejerk

moot hated avatar fagging

I also hate Australians

jerk in a circle

Do you play any instrument?

It certainly sounds... well, actually kind of cute, in a way. (~///u///~)
Ugh, I know the feeling! My old art teacher used to hate me. I think it's because I drew a lot of anime. :3
A new reign begins!
I do! I play piano. But only as a hobby - I can't say I'm very good. :P

Music, anyone~?

youtube.com/watch?v=9O_XgUdZCiE

For me, I just suck at drawing lol. He basically told me to gtfo of his class when we were dismissed. Good times.

No art teacher should be like that! Their job should be to encourage artistry. >-

I don't know. He likes the other students. Glad I switched though, I know I'll fail that class if I stayed there

Who are you?

Well, as long as you know what's best for you, that's what matters in the end! And screw that teacher. :s

What else are you doin?

No objections there. I was thinking if I should try to prove him wrong but I'm a simple guy, you tell me to leave, I'll leave.

Hey how are you doing Kaori-chan?

I'm Kaori-chan!
Oh, nothing, really. Just finished my coursework, so I might go to bed soon. :3
Fair enough! I hope you keep up the art, though. :)
I'm great! And you?

You seem like a nice person.
Why are you coming here?

Well, Kaori-chan, I must take my leave or else I'll pass out. If ever you're back on again, name's Undod.

I'm just having some nice conversations, is all! I'm very flattered that you think I'm nice, though. :)
Goodnight, Undod~!

Oh. Well then, I won't ruin the convo's mood.
Hope you'll have a good night

Hi Kaori-chan. Gotta run but keep up the good vibes or a schwanz might get you.

Night to you too!

I hope you have a good night, too!
See you!
Goodnight!

And on that note, I think I'm going to head to sleep myself. Goodnight, everyone!

I'm currently on day two of binge watching Scrubs season 1-8 which has become a yearly tradition for me. So right now I'm fine thank you!

Good night Kaori-chan!