What is Joy's special talent that makes her so successful in sports journalism?

What is Joy's special talent that makes her so successful in sports journalism?

brings in latino/black viewers

shes a woman in an era or political correctness

that open mouth for cock-sucking

she has no gag reflex

She is really good at pegging

To Joy's credit, when the Phil Jackson "posse" comment happened, Shannon was saying it was racist and Skip was just nodding his head in conciliatory agreement, but Joy was the only one to come out and say it wasn't racist and in fact LeBron was being incredibly irresponsible to invoke the word "racism" so lightly.

She's the least PC of all of them.

I thought they would drop the shtick of crying racism after every little thing once they left ESPN. I guess I should've known better. At least there's the occasional skeeeeeeeeeup.

The irony is that she's the best out of the 3

>Nigger uses "racism" at the least thing
>Jew nods in agreement

So where's the story?

most of the viewers are from trumpland, and in a network that also has fox news, i don't think it is because of political correctness. she is just pretty and contrasts two males

She should put on some more makeup, jesus christ.

well in her defense there's a 0% chance she did her own make up and everyone in that picture has been airbrushed/smoothed out

im not sayin shes pc herself, but that shes there because of pc quotas. i mean ffs its a show with a black guy, a white guy and a hispanic woman. it ticks all the boxes.

Kristine Leahy got her job because she's beautiful but it's ok because she's beautiful.

>coalburners
>beautiful

Pick one

Her sports knowledge is equivalent to a 13 year old from 2010 when it comes to basketball. DUDE LEBRON CHOKES LMAO.

She gets paid to shit on LeBrons 3-4 finals record while you post on the shit stain of the internet from your mothers basement

>defending lechoke

Why is the show called undisputed if the whole thing is nothing but disputes?

She can fit three dicks at once in her mouth.

How is Colin so based?

i wonder if women like her even care that she gets everything in life due to her looks not her abilities

>It's a Colin is out and Whitlock isn't filling in episode

>Skip Bayless
>Journalist

She is pretty cute. I would enjoy her sitting on my face.

She often and eagerly sucks the chrome off a trailer hitch.

do you think cowherds hitting that? Serious question. I know he's married, idk her status, but the flirting is so hardcore between them both all show every show I feel like they're not that good of actors for it not to be genuine

is colin one of (((them)))

I have always thought this
The chemistry is way to smooth and they both do that disgusting cute comment thing to each other
Props to him I guess she's one hellluva side piece
Plus she always bitches that she's single
Colin must have a one hell of a dangler to keep her from getting wifed up

She probably likes that he is married. Alot of women get off on cheating or stealing a married man from another woman.

She only likes black guys

Colin is absolutely not a Jew and was let go from ESPN primarily because of a controversia comment he made about baseball being so simple that even Dominicans can good good at it.

aromatic feet

This is literally a thread about Joy on reddit right now. They apparently hate her.

She's mulatto, not hispanic. She's Jason Taylor's sister

>PC
she's there as wankbait like every woman in sports shows, there's nothing PC about it.

Agreed. I would fuck the shit out of Joy.

You are just as bad as the people who are too PC

wtf I love joy now

holy shit i see the resemblance

he wasn't let go. He was clearly not drinking the E!SPN company koolaid and he was offered more money with more air time and more freedom by their competitor. I didn't think he was one of (((them))) but he does have a weasley face

I catch The Herd like once a month, and every time I see her make a comment like "you like it when I drink" or "if you're wrong you pay next time" kinda stuff. She's a little slut, knowing he's a married man and all.

haha jesus christ PLEASE have sex