ITT: movie characters that are literally you. I'll start

ITT: movie characters that are literally you. I'll start.

So you're an ex-policeman who witnessed his wife and child demolished by a gang of bikers, then survived a world-wide catastrophic event and now spends their days roaming the Australian outback in a souped-up V8 Interceptor?

Yes

Ok. Just checking. Some people come here and only spout absolute bullshit.

Carry on.

>inb4 rick posting

"literally"

After you

Marty was a god among men.

F

Me someday

Understandable

How does it feel to hang around with Mel?

The collection of Nazi memorabilia is cool

DE FENSE!

What industry you in man?

I get that movie....

>Workaholic
>Make over 175k a year
>realize money doesn't bring happiness and its too late since I'm old now

Scott Pilgrim, minus the band, minus the girlfriends.

Rich fags complaining about life...whew lad

Its kind of painful to realize you're going to die and all the money you have made really didn't bring much to your life

so edgy I cut myself

Dude if you're making that type of money you could definetly save up and travel the world regularly and have the time of your fucking life.

I've done a whole lot with a lot less.

We can't all be beta faggots thankfully.

>I'm alone and single...

Not much fun things to do when you're a lonely man who will be a lonely older guy one day

Okay I won't try to motivate you if you're not motivated yourself. I'll just say there are plenty of things to do when you're lonely. I've done almost everything I've done by myself. Went to Paris, slept on the fucking streets, met shitload of people, went to visit dracula's fucking castle in romania and listened to arabic jazz in beirut, and more. If could do it you can do it too. Life's too short bro, save some memories to remember for when you're gonna be unable to walk properly.

I know, I'm 30 single and alone

Trying to find things to do, but I'm always alone and it is hard on your mind to live alone........

COULD YOU KEEP IT DOWN? I CANT HEAR THE ARTILLERY

checked

Homer Simpson

Captain Darling

nice