Any guys here wear panties?

Any guys here wear panties?

Love them.

you like cock?

Of course

that's hot. I like fembois

I also like these pink ones a lot

I like to feel feminine sometimes. The feeling of wearing a thong is amazing! Wearing a thong always reminds me of the time I bottomed for two hung older men in their 50s......what a night that was.

yep. i don't own any male underwear. i like wearing pantyhose, too.

Thongs look hot but I hate the feel of wearing them. Bigger silky panties feel amazing, but look horrible.
Life is a paradox.

i like boyshorts

Wearing a pair right now. Put them on this morning, worked, and still have them on now.
Got a whole collection of panties I've stolen from various women.

I do I do I do

I love to crossdress but I wear panties almost exclusively under my regular clothes too

nice. got any pics of you all dolled up?

I like to

Not any recent ones

just really old ones

Bras are nice too

here's me from a few years ago

Oh, sexy!

Here's an old one of me, from when I was younger

closet cd. dont let your wife figure it out

she bought the dress specifically for me

cute butt

does she fuck you with a strap-on

Nice Victoria's secret thong. I want to grab a piece of your ass

we don't have one. she uses her vibrator on me

Not a CD but I do, but I hate working up the courage to go buy some from VS.

I actually went in the dressing room as a guy one time too.

the girls at VS are always helpful. after telling them the panties are for me, they seem more eager to help. i love shopping at VS

I always buy online but I've gotten some in store before. It's cool that they're helpful

Aaaaand, hard.

Kill yourselves fucking faggots

Are you masculine or kinda feminine?

They let me use the dressing room near closing time when I told them I was buying for myself.

masculine

i want to kiss that. ;)

Hvae you ever used the dressing rooms?

Also I'd want to shop at Agent Provacateur but that shit is expensive and the nearest one is pretty far.

I love boyshorts

i have not. maybe i'll give it a shot

i've tried on women's clothing at target. the lady monitoring the dressing rooms was cool with it.

boyshorts are the best

Kinda scared to do it nowadays because of all the outrage with the trans bathrooms and shit. I think many workers at places like VS would be cool with it if no one else is around the dressing rooms, but all it takes is one crazy customer to point you out using the restrooms and then filming you and making you go viral.

itty bitty thongs

Me

those are really pretty

dressing rooms are more private than restrooms. but, yeah...i get being nervous about it.

Thanks, this is one of my favorite pairs.

That's...amazing

They are, but there can be women that complain about you just being near them, let alone going in them. They could say you might leave a camera in there or something.

That's why I went at closing time, and also because I was nervous but also hard as hell.

I can see why. Purple looks great on you!

Thank you very much. Here's a pair similar to the first.

Love them! I'd love to spank you

Mm nice. Love the pictures you're posting

the targets i go to have separate dressing rooms for men and women. i just take the women's clothes into men's dressing rooms.

Yeah that's not a big deal. Do it with confidence and no one will know any different.

what do you Sup Forumsoys think of my lingerie collection?

1/3

these are all of my bras

2/3

these are all my panties and other lingerie

3/3

And this is everything I own that is Victoria's Secret or VS Pink (and a wicked weasel micro bikini)

...and then cum a little on them, and put them back on the rack. That's what I always do.

I wish I was into bras like I am into panties.

nice. i want to go shopping with you

Love em

I wish I could find more 44a bras

fucking yummy
would suck

nice. get yourself some leggings/yoga pants. you'll thank me.

I like bras more than panties I think but really I just like women's clothing

swimsuits are fun too

I'll do that :) I want to get some VSX ones or athleta

I just like panties because it covers the genitals, it feels softer than men's underwear and the fact that they're women and men wearing panties is taboo is what gets me. THey feel nice against a hard on.

Own over 100 panties, mostly thongs. I love wearing them under my normal clothes and "accidentally" flashing them to girls for the reactions.

I do =)

Some more of my collection.

How do you even wear things comfortably? If they don't completely cover up my junk, they just slip out and so my cock and balls are hanging to the side.

i do the same with pantyhose

I have a small penis which helps, I also learned to pick based on size, only a handful of the ones I bought to date are bad for wearing under my clothes but I can just wear them inside the house for faps anyway.

Of course.

yes

i wear all kinds of girly things

i love pantyhose and fishnets