Feels thread
>Tfw she'll never love me a fraction as much as I love her
>tfw nobody likes my art
>tfw too shy to talk to anyone

Other urls found in this thread:

dothethingneedsdoing.com
soundcloud.com/adrian_chmielewski/get-out-of-bed
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was watching some video of aussie that spent 3 years travelling around South America with a bunch of randoms, and it sucks that I'll probably never have as much fun as the dude was having.

Post your art

Second this.

A friend of mine who I'm kinda into invited me to a rock club but because I'm the only one who wants to go with her I don't think she's gonna go anymore.

I think I'm just going to drink in my room by myself.

Dude, you never know how much fun a time is until it's over. Also he's probably having as much fun as you've had with your mates.

Post some of your works bro, we may happen to enjoy it here

Why won't you go there by yourself ?

It'd be super awkward and I don't know anyone else who's going.

OP, Please show art.

No so after you take a look

dothethingneedsdoing.com

>tfw nobody likes my art
That one hit close to home.

help

>tfw you were an outcast all the way through school and stopped giving a fuck years ago, botched your education and won't ever be able to get a job or move out because you have neither the contacts or competence needed
How's life anyway?

>tfw she'll never love you
>tfw you still hope, that she will
>tfw depressed and socially anxious for three years
>tfw nobody gives a shit about your music

Yes, share it with us

Pls share art op

This is going to be me soon. Second year of uni, a couple days before classes start, and I already feel like I'm going to fuck the whole thing up.

Post your music, Sup Forumsro.

>Second year of uni
You've gone to far to fuck up mane, I didn't even graduate from what you know as high school, you actually still have a good chance of succeeding. Take my word and don't blow it, living with your parents and counting the days until you get kicked out is not what you deserve.
What are you majoring in? If I may ask.

Well, I'm still amateur as fuck, when it comes to recording
soundcloud.com/adrian_chmielewski/get-out-of-bed

Film, TV, and Screenwriting. I did pretty bad the first year, failing the first semester and having to switch courses and redoing all the work. I couldn't get to sleep at night and ended up missing most of my classes. I'm not friends with anyone on the course either and feel like my friendships outside the course are failing too. It's not as bad as many people on this board but considering I've been a happy kid prior to uni and suddenly I have paranoia, anxiety, and get depressed all thanks to uni...

Yeah, what is the point of waking up?

Is there any?

>I did pretty bad the first year, failing the first semester and having to switch courses and redoing all the work. I couldn't get to sleep at night and ended up missing most of my classes
Very relatable, my only advice is to fix your sleeping issues by any means, avoid staying up late, and possibly try to talk to the school nurse about sleeping pills to help tou stay fresh and rested in the days. Make sure to get everything done ahead of deadlines, and maybe ask your teachers to for feedback on your projects before turning them in.
> I'm not friends with anyone on the course either and feel like my friendships outside the course are failing too
I wish I could help with this in some way but I have no idea of how to manage friendships. Best of luck though.
>suddenly I have paranoia, anxiety, and get depressed all thanks to uni...
I hope you get help for this and won't let it grow on you and shape your lifestyle and habits.
I can not advise you to do anything of it but to get real help.

studying any artistic media is great because eventually you'll have to collaborate with and meet people that inevitably have similar passion and interest.

starting's always the hardest part tho. its really the matter of saying "fuck you" to your comfort zone.

itll be soooo worth it in the end tho. you wont look back. i promise.