I figured out the point of life last night and everyone will continue being born intel the soul has been every living...

I figured out the point of life last night and everyone will continue being born intel the soul has been every living thing, I learned that I'm the last thing our soul has yet to live and now I'm having recollections of every single soul. this includes souls in alternate universes that you can cross over within the string theory. also for some reason I kept seeing this cartoon mouse that kept talking to me in the corner of my eye. I also was conversing with myself in alternate universes the entire night. Im sober now and still believe what i saw was real. I only smoked weed last night. what are your thoughts on this.
I also believe that everyones memories will soon combine and well understand something higher up and be enlightened

nice timing to sleep
goodnight

you'll awaken soon

Your theory is BUNK. I THOUGHT THE SAME THING. You dont need drugs to realize this theory is stupid. You are being deceived by Spirit's misleading you under the influence. Trust in Jesus Christ. He has saved me from a terrible fate. You need to sober up, read your Bible, Jesus loves you

I went to a christian school for 7 years of my life- I'm sober now and still think the same thing. the weird thing about last night tho is that I was able to predict most things that were happening, and I felt like the whole night had happen before.

>Smoked pot
>Audio and visual hallucinating
>Probably smoked crack
>Last soul needed
Everyone's a special snowflake after smoking a fucking bowl.

i've been there... its ok to be confused about who you are and are not, empathy really screws with you when you are out of it

I smoked my regular dope tho man, idek the mouse thing definitely was weird tho

I dont know, I smoke multiple bowls a day and I don't lose my shit or think I'm different. Some people just open their mind so far tbeir brain falls out.

You still trippin balls, nigga.

>Laced

its ok to dump your sins on imaginary beings, because sins dont mean shit in this reality where you cant make meaningful choice even if you know the outcome and evil is only defined by perspective

all my friends who i smoked with were fine

I don't know is this a new thing now to make up dumb shit to discredit the things the Jews don't want you to know?

sooo...you read The Egg last night and decided to rp today? Sounds fun.

Don't get me wrong though, I do feel what you're saying is true to a degree. I don't think we literally are reincarnated versions of the same being, but the empathy that it implies we should all have is definitely good.

My thoughts on your experience was that you had what many people equate to religious awakenings. That doesn't mean anything magical acrually happened though. More that, you were in a state/trance that was highly concentrated on a certain idea and that yur mind actualized a lot of different ideas all at once without really fact checking any of them. Again, no hate meant by this btw. There is value in it, however. I think what rewally happened is that you revealed your own personal idea of the truth to yourself last night, in a way that you could both accept and understand.

There is no real awakening, m8. I've been studying spiritualism and the occult for four decades and I can say pretty definitively that the closest thing to the real awakening is realizing you're in a state that isn't totally aware and that all people are in that state with you. It's realizing that life is the journey and not the destination. When you find what you're looking for, every time without fail, you will come to find you now have something else worth looking for.

Enlightenment is the light at the end of the tunnel and the tunnel is life. As long as you have one, you will not have the other and that is the nature of this world.

Good luck on your path, op. Sounds like you have a fun trip ahead of you.

>picture blames god
>all that shit is the fault of man

Are you experiencing it or thinking about it?

thanks for this, what you described was literally what I was doing- I wanna fact check but in a way I don't, its weird.

I was experiencing it, was super weird

get out w that christian shit

746029531#
It was a great fucking movie.

746029723# get out of here with that non Christian shit...

>picture blames god
>acts of man
>doesn't blame man
fuck off with the anti religious garbage, this is a drug thread

thats the point this IS a drug thread

then you dont understand drugs or religion

bump

We all feel that way sometimes. Feelings aren't really an area of study for me, but from what I've gathered over the years, we don't want to fact check when we're pretty certain we're wrong.

But the thing with that is, there is no one truth. If you felt it, than it is as real as real gets for you. We live in a world of virtually infinite possibility and we still don't know how or why more than 90% of it exists or works the way it does. It could be that your mind is the most real thing in all of creation. It could also be that your mind is what makes it all go and you just haven't figured out how to do it consciously yet. Those are both unlikely, but for all we know of physics/meta-physics, they're just as possible as any idea.

I guess, to make short of what could be a really, really long post, I'm saying you should read up on philosophy and world religion. Never know when you'll learn the one right thing at the right time to change your entire life for he better.