60% of circumcised men in the UK have feelings of mutilation and 59% have continued feelings of resentment over it...

60% of circumcised men in the UK have feelings of mutilation and 59% have continued feelings of resentment over it. However, in the UK, only 6% of men are circumcised and they don't have pro-circumcision propaganda, so results may be different here.

Cut anons, how do you feel about your circumcision?
strawpoll.me/13993856

Other urls found in this thread:

berghahnjournals.com/view/journals/boyhood-studies/4/1/bhs040106.xml
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2013/03/12/peds.2012-2896
pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/pediatrics/early/2013/03/12/peds.2012-2896.full.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it sucks. I cant feel shit in the tip. and I always come last.

numb

I'm cut and my dick is still pretty sensitive lol

Cut when i was young. Dick still works and feels nice.
However i now have stretch marks on my dick and a cut vein on the underside. :(

You still don't even notice it rubbing against your underwear.

One way to keep it from becoming more desensitized than necessary is to use lube. Cutfags have to use lube to simulate the natural lubricant and gliding action of the foreskin. If you rub it dry, it becomes more calloused.

I think that circumcision needs to require the informed consent of the person being operated on. The law banning female circumcision in the US in 1996 needs to be made gender neutral.

"feelings of mutilation"

hahahahahaha what is that even?

I like being uncircumcised but fuck me it likes to cause problems

One of the most un-natural things ever invented, when you think about it.

One day, a nigga be like 'imma chop the tip of mah own dick'.

And years later, only amerifags and a couple of degenerate african countries have taken that as a tradition.

The USA are really retarded, man...

we don't deal with smell and infection I think I like buying my own lube.

You've been rused m8. You think that humans are so flawed that they need to have a piece cut off of them as soon as they are born?

The Danish Society of General Medicine, DSAM:
>"If circumcision is performed without a medical indication, it is a case of mutilation."

Swedish Paediatric Society:
>"We consider it to be an assault on these boys"
>“It's a mutilation of a child unable to decide for himself"
>"BLF has now concluded that the procedure ought to be banned"

We are making progress. Germany is already trying to pass a law setting the minimum age of consent to 14.

They feel they are victims of genital mutilation and have genital dysmorphia or intrusive thoughts about being mutilated.

Circumcision rates in the US have plummetted from 90% in the 70's to 56% five years ago to 33% today. A 23% drop in just five years. There is hope for us, and it has to do with education and awareness like this.

well my dick ain't smelly. and I don't produce cheese. its a win on my part.

Cleaning takes just five seconds in the shower, easier than typing this post.

Dumping in shill thread
1/?

2/?

3/?

4/?

5/?

>poll about user satisfaction with circumcision
>shill thread
Are you really that mad that most anons are unhappy with being circumcised that you feel the need to silence them?

really and you ask why 30% of you people have infections. I am cut and I clean for 2 m at least with sop. man you is dirty motherfucker.

Why are insecure uncuts always making these threads? Aren't these eurocucks who make these also taking in refugees to impregnate there women is this all you have left?

That's utter bullshit. Where on earth would you get that 30% of intact men have infections? It's a natural body part.

I was curious if the UK statistics apply to the US as well. They do.

No, actually. I'm gay. I prefer uncut to cut because it's attractive. What this thread is is a circle jerk no pun intended. If you try to so much as say anything remotely positive about being cut, you automatically get shut down. It's kind of pathetic.

don't know just came up with the 30% shit, but I do know that you people get infected.
here are some of the symptoms boy.
pic related.

Stop, youre hurting their feelings. Now theyre gonna make the same thread tomorrow.

Oh, wait...

I never heard of a fellow BritBong havinf part of his dick cut off, isn't this just a mudslime thing?

So to answer my question this is all you have left since you let the refugees cuck your whole country good job uncut faggot kill yourself

That hasn't happened, though.

The statistics on that circumcision reduces the rate of STIs is disputed, and regardless, there is no medical reason for me to get circumcised because I never have unprotected sex with strangers.

As for the penile cancer, circumcision does not decrease the rate of penile cancer if one practices basic hygiene, which takes just five seconds in the shower.

There is literally no medical reason for 99% of intact men to get circumcised, and therefore there is no medical reason for 99% of babies to get circumcised.

Your statistics also left things out that circumcision would cause, such as painful skin bridges and botched circumcisions and even deaths from the operation; more babies die from the operation each year than men die from penile cancer.

I'm American.

I'm glad I'm cut. No resentment here

Pathetic eurocucks will fight to the death online over being uncut but will let all the refugees rape steal and take over there whole country good priorities

I live in the motherfucking middle east boy I know men who got circumcisions in a FUCKING TENT and I'v never seen one dead for 22 years boy do you even know what the fuck are you talking about.
you fucking jerry

A baby barely needs to loose any blood to bleed out and die.

You wish you were American son you're just a sad eurocuck who American women wouldn't touch with that weird dick

>this hasnt happened though
Sure :)

berghahnjournals.com/view/journals/boyhood-studies/4/1/bhs040106.xml

117 babies die in the US from circumcision each year.

100% of middle east newborn are circumcised.

well the usa sucks at doing circumcision.

So disgusting. Enjoy getting your dick infection faggot

Nice source it says they did there own study and that was it that's like me saying in my study % of uncuts were cucks

user, you have to understand something.

Intact men spread education and awareness over circumcision because they know how great having a foreskin is and want to prevent genital mutilation. In contrast, cutfags who are in denial defend circumcision out of primitive tribalism.

You think this is a tribal thing. It's not. It's a human rights issue.

117 of those babies would have died from something else anyway, circ probably got blamed for it for insurance reasons.

So thankful i was cut. Dont know how uncut guys can live with the possibility of being laughed at everytime they drop their pants.

Filthy degenerate scum.

The feeling that a part of your body is missing.. 'cause you know, it is.

It's literally one of the rarest infections in men, cut or not.
Enjoy never knowing what sex was supposed to feel like, queer.

same actually
I do feel it though, boxers

Ah Faggotto-san.

So you are constantly aware of your dick rubbing against your underwear? That sucks. Must be distracting.

Less than 30% of men in the world are circumcised, and 2/3 of circumcised men are muslim.

Samefag

No.

uncircumcised but I may be do this to cure my phimosis

How's being a cuck going? This all you got left to prove that you aren't completely worthless and inferior?

If all 2,000,000 boys born in the USA anually were murdered within 5 minutes, the following would be PREVENTED during their lifetimes:
100% of cases of addiction
100% of cases of car accidents
100% of cancers
100% of cases of heart disease
100% of infections
and much more. Because retarded logic.

negative poofter

>prevents disease
>prevents penis cancer

nice meme, but i don't actually think anyone is retarded enough to believe a source like this one

Some of us take interest in issues like human rights.

>the first image is Russia

Nigger, that is one of the shittiest countries on Earth. Weak way to market your idea.

Yeah once you start suffering from that its a recurring problem so its best to do it.

Look into stretching and steroid creams first. Also, you could get a prepuioplasty if that does not work, it completely loosens the phimosis without removing any tissue.

60% of circumcised men in the UK have too much time on their hands

Muh masculinity.

Get a grip, tard. Not everyone is going to follow your strict guidelines of societies vision of a man. Fags like me exist. What are you going to do about it? Nothing.

>Still pushing this shit.
CDC and WHO still agree that it reduces the risk of sexually transmitted disease. Kill yourself, faggot.

They circumcised babies because of infection and spread of disease when they got older, I agree that's it's stupid to do it now but it was important back in the day, countries who don't, are the ones who had the plague for a long long time.

>"…nontherapeutic circumcision of underage boys in Western societies has no compelling health benefits, causes postoperative pain, can have serious long-term consequences, constitutes a violation of the United Nations’ Declaration of the Rights of the Child, and conflicts with the Hippocratic oath: primum non nocere: First, do no harm."

Signed by the heads or spokespeople for the pediatric associations of Austria, Britain, Denmark, England, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Sweden, and the Netherlands, and by senior paediatricians in Canada, the Czech Republic, France and Poland.

Even aside from , even if it does decrease the risk of STI, there is no medical reason for me to get circumcised since I never have unprotected sex with strangers. So why would there have been a reason when I was a baby?

Smell and infection?

Source on :

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/early/2013/03/12/peds.2012-2896

>a condom can prevent all STDs
wew-lad

You are legit fucking retarded, that or a troll.

That same article cites that it can reduce UI infections.

UIs are extremely rare, occuring in only 4-6 men per 10000 per year, and are easily treated with a week of antibiotics. Ridiculously not worth preventative penis surgery that carries a high risk of painful skin bridges and can result in chafing and other long-term health issues.

I'm not cut and I'm really fucking happy, I'd have been irate if someone cut my dick off when I was a baby, before I could have given them my consent.

Source on :

pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/pediatrics/early/2013/03/12/peds.2012-2896.full.pdf

Yes, but you're also missing out on the point of the article is talking about CHILDREN. Not men, it's better to have it done when you're young and can't remember. My Dad had his done when he was 14 and wished it was done like his brothers at birth.

Females get many more UTIs than men, and they produce much more smegma, but it is against the law to circumcise them.

This image is bullshit.

OP has obviously never had children.

Shocking seeing as how Muslims do it with or without your consent in your countries.

Say, "intact."

The 4-6 per 10000 per year includes children.

This. And female circumcision, cutting away some of the labia, reduces the risk of UTI. Some adult women do this; it's called labioplasty.

French here. Why is circumcision also prevalent in America?

>I've never seen a thing so it never happens
PS: stop staring at baby dicks

Culture, ignorance, and doctors recommending it for easy money. It's a 2 billion dollar a year industry. Also, doctors sell foreskins to women's lotion companies for $400-600 each.

Ever wonder what happened to your foreskin? It got ground up and put in women's face cream.

Because the jews that run the country are terrified of another holocaust so they promote jewtilation so that it will be harder to spot the jews when the round ups begin. Either that or the christians think it will stop kids jerking off.

evolution thought penises should come with a foreskin
idiots think cutting flesh off a baby is the right way

Ignore him, he's trying to justify his mutilation and this is how he does it.

Cut at age 22 after drunkenly catching my foreskin in my zipper. The operation itself hurt a lot less than that did. No regrets now - same feeling as before. My doc said adult jobs never look as good as those done in infancy but I'm just as happy without my foreskin as I was with it.

Because a guy who wanted everyone to hate sex as much as he did said that babies should be mutilated in order to lessen their enjoyment... And America thought that was a good idea, then decided to fake a bunch of propaganda to say there are actual benefits once people realised that they didn't want damaged cocks

But how do you masturbate now without the gliding action of the foreskin?

Also, your circumcision probably left the inner foreskin and erogenous frenulum, which is why you think there's no loss in sensation. The most sensitive parts of your penis weren't cut off.

This.

Wiki:
>Circumcision did not become a common medical procedure in the Anglophone world until the late 19th century. At that time, British and American doctors began recommending it primarily as a deterrent to masturbation.

Googling after the op I think I have what is called a low cut - so not much inner skin left? I dunno - scar is quite close to the head of my cock. Masturbation is no problem - the skin still moves a bit or I can use lube. Let me put it this way - sensation is different. More concentrated around a smaller area. It feels a lot more intense now. Before I probably felt less intense sensation but over a larger area. Both are good. No complaints.

So you can't fap into a tissue anymore, or you do and just move the shaft skin only?

I don't mind being cut, I'd have to guess it's easier to keep clean. I mean, I don't know if you uncut guys need to like wash it out in the shower or anything to keep shit from building up in there. Plus a buddy of mine that got circumcised at 18 said he really didn't notice much of a difference in pleasure before and after, not to mention I always wear a condom so the lack of foreskin is usually a non-factor anyway.

Yes, we need to clean in the shower, but it takes just five seconds, so easy it's not worth mentioning.

UK fag

Circumcised as a child. Nice tidy job, no bad scarring.

From around age 13 I wanked my self silly using moisturizing cream I used to nick off my sister. pretty much always used cream for fapping. I'm pretty sure this has kept my bellend juicy and sensitive.

Feels good.

Yes, cutfags need to use lube to simulate the natural lubricant and gliding action of the foreskin. Fapping dry causes keratinization (callousing).

I recommend putting lube in a condom and fapping like that. Feels amazing and no mess. Condoms are dirt cheap in bulk on ebay.

>Cut anons, how do you feel about your circumcision?
I like my dick just fine. Had my 3 sons cut. I never actually give it much thought, tbh, except when I see a thread on Sup Forums about it. It seems like a weird thing to fixate on, your foreskin, but look, SJWs obsess about everything, so if some men spend a lot of time thinking about foreskins, who am I to judge? Do I think it's silly to care one way or the other? Mostly. Am I glad I am cut? Absollutely. Do I give any thought to dicks generally? No. And I tell my boys, don't ever become some little whiny bitch you makes a big deal out of nothing, like gays and women and minorities do.

>I cant feel shit in the tip.
Maybe your boyfriend has used an enema.