How fucked

how fucked....

wrong b. you should be asking on Sup Forums instead

Doom 2. I've played it to death since the 90's anyway so not really a big deal.

bout 1800 hours on Guild Wars 2...
Although I'd hardly call logging in, just to get disconnected in the loading screen 10 times playing.

so that'd be diablo 2 with about 20 lvl 80+ characters with okay gear.

so either case, I'm fucked.

Metal gear solid 3 Snake eater.

Love the game to death, so not very screwed. Ill gladly replay it a dozen more times

Japanese Rail Sim for the 3ds. Just downloaded it last night and played for 5 minutes.

So not fucked.

I'm now a retarded bronze RL player.

don't care
haven't played a game in 3 months

Woooah aren't you special? Why are you in this thread faggot?

Divinity original sin 2. im pretty fucked, not because i have to replay, but because my friends have to do it too and they dont have as much free time as that would need.

im lucky i opened the game today because otherwise it would be WoW and im not even gonna give you the hours.

The last game i played was doctor with the kids in the next apartment over.
My boner is gone now, but so is my arrest warrant.

Skyrim.
Beating it on legendary for the 5th time.
Not too bad. I'll live.

Eh, minimally fucked. 49 hours on Fallout 3, level 22. Actually replaying it. Never actually finished the dlc back in the day and I actually like 3 more than 4.

Everything turned out for the best

Kinda the point, really.

You're on Sup Forums you fuck. Anything goes. Stop saying things like this.

Forgot pic.

not today asshole...

Batman: Arkham Knight.

I'm only 40 minutes into Samus Returns, so not fucked at all.

morrowind game I've bee playing for about 10 years, yeah I'm pretty fucked.

over 8k hours in anarchy online... I've championed the game several times over with maxed characters and endless amount of items / armor and creds. I wouldn't even be mad. I've played since it came out.

What game?

Plants vs Zombies 2
Pretty fucked

League of Legends, I've been playing since season 2.
It's all good though no progress was ever made.

10 levels and about $75 in clash royale. So only like 6 months of my life.

Spelunky.

Old School Runescape
Been playing almost 2 years
God help me

Not fucked at all. It's just a fucking silly game.
Nothing is really at stake.
Grow up and get your priorities straight.

Oh, and take out the trash and clean your room!

Geometry Dash.
I'd lose like 2 years worth of progress.

Not fucked. Just annoyed. Only just started disc 3 of Final Fantasy IX and it'd honestly be really annoying to have to go through all that again just to finish the story.

NOT LEGO STARWARS

100% on GTA III, not that bad.

lvl 30 on a WoW legacy server.
They're going to kick me off anyway for picking on the jews. I'm not emotionally invested.

Ugh I went 9/1 on my overwatch placements so please no

Blows. I had a nice dwarf fortress going too. 5 biomes, 3 of them evil. 2 lakeshores, 2 rivers. Pretty cool embark site.

100hrs on Persona 5.
Pls no.

not that far into the dlc and witcher 3 lets you have a premade character for the dlcs

>Garrys mod

I'm not at all inconvenienced.

Now see of you woulda for me yesterday before I played it... Then you woulda made me have to play through 70%+ of new Vegas again.

Seven days into my first playthrough of pathologic, I'm sure I will catch up in a few days although it will take a while, there aren't a lot of shortcuts to take.

i only play arcade games.
i start over every credit again,
coin op games have no save so..

Warframe. MR12, probably 200-300 bucks worth of farmed prime parts and rare mods. Today is 50 day login reward. Superfucked.

in minecraft I would lose a very developed villager town, all the farmable plants, a blaze farm, and a map leading towards the end portal

Elder scrolls online...
dear god ive invested so many gameplay hours. Cp 660, explored every province, ive grinded so long for my gear and my skills. I would be fucked

Oldschool runescape. Very fucked.

Fucking shit....Eve online.

I dont recall rust having save games?

>EVE
lost like 3 months worth of training and less than 100mil ISK, not too bad.

700 hours of BSing around the wasteland with quest mods just disappearing means I would have to play the actual game.
With Black Jack, and hookers.

Not very i'll just put in another coin and start arcade mode again

Infinity loop, app game, level #6388. Pretty goddamn ass fucked

skyrim 4 or 5 black book

well that just a wipe for you

lvl 11 on a newer char in Oblivion... really only thing i have done is 3 towns' mage guild recommendation quests.. easy to start over.

Neverwinter Online

327 hours....meh I had a good run. Should be doing other things with my time anyway.

Dead by Daylight

And it already happened earlier this week. They've been having issues with peoples saved data just disappearing. And I'm one of the lucky fucks to have it happen to...sent in an email and been just waiting. Don't even want to play it anymore

Happens every time. 3 player Mario on the Wii with my 4 year olds. Drives me crazy. They're getting better

>They've been having issues with peoples saved data just disappearing.

As a game developer this would be one of my worst nightmares

is it gay to have legs?

only if you use to them to power a bicycle

Solitair. Feels good man.

Psychonauts
Just made the first mission
I'm fine

MapleRoyals, got about 200-300 hours over the last 2 months, so pretty fucked i suppose.

retard

Diablo 2 in act 2. May not seem like alot but Diablo 2 is soooo sloooooooow. So I'm kinda fucked.

Idk, 8hs in a Pokémon Ruby Hack, I guess?
I actually perma-deleted it myself though, so jokes on you.

which difficulty tho?

Not very. I just started Hyrule Warriors Legends and only got as far as unlocking Linkle and starting her first mission. Been working too much lately.
If you'd done this two weeks ago I'd have been mad as fuck, because Ocarina Of Time 3D Master Quest took me for fucking EVER because I was determined to beat it without a walkthrough/guide/help.

that looks amazing, are there any good 3ds simulators?

Normal. It's my first time playing it.

Rip my 100+ hours on Minecraft

lost over $57 000 000 in gta online

10 minutes Sims theme park

PUBG...eh, I'll just have to start over

I had an urge to do a mission on Gundam Assault Survive earlier, and now I'm glad I didn't do it. 2,544 hours and 24 minutes.
Instead it's Tekken 6, no big deal since i don't really bother with custom outfits anyway.

PS4 Ratchet and Clank on easy mode. LOL I suck. Not fucked at all.

Lost nearly 13 years of WoW, so many unobtainables. I'm fucked.

Lose my main on Nuclear Throne. Good thing the unlock method is to die once.
But I haven't played vidya in months so it really wouldn't bother me.

Same save for 10 years? Impressive. I want to get back into it, give me your secrets.

Once you get the gist of RuneWords, you'll be able to complete Normal in some hours. I recall it being super duper easy with a Paladin.

I feel more fucked than I have ever felt fucked in my entire life. I feel more fucked than CHrist on the Cross and I dont even sweat it.