Daily reminder that if you don't live in one of the green countries, you live in a third world shithole

Daily reminder that if you don't live in one of the green countries, you live in a third world shithole.

ANCIENT

MEME

I never had a problem drinking tap water.

this

Enjoy your cholera

my tap water comes straight from the glaciers of Elbrus and it's surroundings. no problem ever, e uma delicia

FAKE AND GEY

>Chile
>Developed
I'm saving this pic

Well I think your bodies are probably just accustomed to dealing with whatever bullshit is in your tap water. If it were bad enough to make the locals sick, even a truly third world government way worse than Brazil's would have to do something. I think OP's pic is based on advice for travelers. Gringos get sick from tap water in Mexico so often that they have a meme name for it, "Montezuma's revenge".

Se lo comió entero.

tu madre

I never understood, are the Baltic countries really that undeveloped?

Yeah what the hell? I thought Estonia was okay at the very least.

>usa
>first world

kek

Sad!

Get off Sup Forums and feed your people, Maduro. I know it's you because you've gotta be the only one with internet down there.

Fucked up the screenshot. Sad!

He's in Venezuela not Ecuador you stupid cunt. Are you leafs even worse at geography than we are?

>drinking fluoride
enjoy your calcified pineal gland

I corrected it, Amerifat.

ay ay ay ay!!!!!!!!!!!

>leaf geography

Who /no flouride in tap water/ here?

Proud of /no gay frogs/ Norwegian tap water.

Why does the Venezuelan flag look like corrupted Disney?

Why would I drink from the tap anyway? I'm usually outside and buy a bottle of water.

because everything on this country is a shit ^^

You just need a Jaboticabalâ„¢ filter.

Is it an Alex Jones filter?

It's a clay filter, with an active charcoal thingy, it's pretty neat, the water feels a lot better and fresher in these.

>Macedonia
>avoid drinking tap water although it's literally fresh mountain water pre-cleaned through numerous filters

Yes. But a trip to the government hospital costs me RM 2.00.

>Drinking tap water
Enjoy mindcontrolling chlorine you fucktards

>brunei
wtf

I don't believe it, I was warned about drinking tap water in France and the UK when I visited.

>greenland
>not third world

I really miss the unchlorinated tap water I had in Sweden. I'll have to get a still so I don't have to drink gross plastic bottle water.

>tap water run by (literally named) Drinking Water Company
>can't drink the tap water
I never understand this.

Why do they do it though? You aren't supposed to drink from it in Mexico, it's safe only in very few states and it doesn't include all their cities.

Also no gay frogs here.

I don't think any country but the USA has fluoridated tap water.

Tap water is fine over here Prolly cleaner than the industrial shit you drink as it comes straight from the Andes mountains and fluoride free.

>that map
>accurate
lmao