Why can you sell your soul to the devil but you can't sell your soul to god?

Why can you sell your soul to the devil but you can't sell your soul to god?

'cause it already belongs to him?

you can't sell a shit to anyone

God doesn't have any lawyer who can draw up the contract.

Selling your soul to the devil is a metaphor.

God isn't jewish but satan is

Prove it

Because god's broke

You can't sell your soul to the Devil. It's a thing in pop culture, but not in theology.

God's a jew. Even if he did pay for souls you'd get a shitty price.

Because you don't have a good enough lawyer.

You can, its called not being a piece of shit.

Like non-existent beings can buy anything.

you dont sell it to god you give it

>Easy way
>Hard way

Rarely will you ever find in life that the easy way is the good way.

Don't mind me

i was wondering about this earlier. if you sell your soul to the devil, why can't god get it back? i thought he could do anything.

Selling your soul to the devil is an illusion. If you're thinking about doing that, then the devil already has your soul. At best, you're giving your soul away in hopes that the devil, who is a liar and the father of lies, might decide to actually give you something for it. That might happen, and it might not. Either way, he's already got you.

The way out is to turn to the Creator through our only mediator, Jesus Christ, confess your sins and forsake them. If you confess your sins, He is faithful and just to forgive you your sins and cleanse you from all unrighteousness. As a bonus FREE GIFT, the Creator will give you immortality and eternal life at his second coming, which will be in the near future.

The devil cannot give you eternal life. He doesn't even think it's cute that you want to "sell" your soul to him. "Silly human!", thinks the devil. "He's too thick to realize that I already own his soul!"

He might play along for a little while, just for the entertainment value; but he'll soon become bored with you and throw you to his minions to do with as they see fit. Contracts are not binding with Satan.

Satan is the only one who is devious enough to take it, ties in with the demon of greed as well.

If god can do anything, can he create a stone so heavy that even he cannot lift?

> Yes
But if he can do anything, he should be able to lift it, which means he's not all powerful and couldn't create a stone too heavy for him to lift.

> No
But if he can't, that mean's he's not all powerful and couldn't create a stone so heavy he couldn't lift it.

Theophilosophical paradox.

Because capitalism is evil

Autism, the answer

>As a bonus FREE GIFT, the Creator will give you immortality and eternal life at his second coming, which will be in the near future.

i've got a 3 year old riding lawn mower, it needs new blades. think he'd cut me a deal on that? the tranny is a bit jerky, but a $100 bill would put the whole thing right.

The economy is dictated by supply and demand. God already has so many that the value is nearly nil.

Because god is the least edgy of the two fictional characters

Can you sell a part of your soul to satan? Like a thousand years in hell for a million bucks or something?

Because God doesn't want to pay or be paid. God believes in the barter system you fucking left-wing cuckbern

Cause you're the one who's supposed to pay a subscription fee

Btw, that's St. Peter's cross. Been there at the Vatican behind the papal throne since the beginning

Pretty sure you can't sell your soul to him

Unlike God, the Devil understands the necessity of consent.

It ain't called 'The tree of knowledge of Good and Evil' for kicks...

Because God is a jew

cuz the devil is a cool guy who thinks your souls is actually worth something.

Devil
* Devils

Ego is unnecessary as well.

Because all Jews go to hell

Sold my soul to Stan lee

devout worship is selling your soul to god
hedonism is selling your soul to satan
it's all figurative brainwashing, religions just want everyone to act the way they dictate. sell your "soul" to "satan" at least you'll enjoy your time on earth before you rot.

Selling your soul requires a contract.
Contracts require lawyers.
Ergo, heaven cannot have contracts.

Because god is dead

user is right, and it's commonly used in the music industry to imply that they signed to a music label

And no one cares.
If there is a hell, I'll see you there.

Cause God doesn't change anything. Life works out exactly as planned.

*jazz hands*

Sorry, did I hurt your vagina?

Mixing philosophy and religion.
Why...