Enjoy your 2D Females scum

Everybody loves him!

James

kek

Mine.

cute
ritsu

any more of her?

Come out, darling, we don't bite. At least until Rumia arrives...

This dude is the bravest and bestest character of them all. Basedhusbano ftw!!!

Aнacтacия — звeздa, чтo вeдёт мeня

Zoids are hot af. Let them rip open my mecha tailhole evertime.

Plain, and hard to get at. Yay!

If you don't like a quality woman such as this, you're vain, shallow, and part of the patriarchy.

That was my first anime. 12 year old me had his mind blown by the fact that anime could have titties on screen

Indeed friend. Girl's Bravo is among the upper echelon of top quality animes. Plotline was outstanding, character designs were off the charts, and the best gem of all was this character. Yukinari Sasaki. Such an amazing character. He's such a nice guy and he doesn't make rash decisions, but he does get rashes. Every easy to idolize and get behind. Based anime ftw.

>all the waifus on here

haha you're all virgins and pathetic, go outside and socialize instead of fapping to chinese cartoon girls.

Listen here buddy, we're here being peaceful and doing what we love. However, you seem to be insecure enough to come on here and criticize us. That's time YOU could be spending socializing and you're wasting it here.

This

Daily reminder

Thanks for stating the obvious.

Everyone in this post are a gay ´person because i just come to USA to see a dog kissing a dog wtf

ok

finally, someone making sense. these fags keep masturbatingg to stupid cartoons and they tell me i'm insecur?

This dude's got swag choice of fashion! Not to mention he a brave and not indecisive.

>i just come to USA to see a dog kissing a dog wtf
>finally, someone making sense
wat

What a cutie...

Some 3rd worlder and a wannabe chad discover Sup Forums and this thread.
Top Kek.

Hanako a cute!