What is outside of our Universe?

What is outside of our Universe?

A world without Trump

Thats a shit world

nothing, in it's most literal sense of the word. No space, no distances, no matter, no time.

nothing
at
all

>reddit spacing is now a transdimensional meme

how's that for a mindfuck.

Shit

>whats outside our universe
>expecting serious educated answer

furries

Godâ„¢

The Niggerverse

Pretty much

the same thing that's in our universe?

the dankest memes

more empty space is my guess

He only made the solar system

nothing, by definition the 'universe' includes literally everything.

unless you are talking about the multiverse theory, in which case there might be other universes in their own bubbles right next to our 'bubble'.

think of it like a bubble bath.. the water connects all the bubbles but they are all separate from each other.

there's a cool documentary by Prof Brian Greene called 'Universe or Multiverse' that's worth checking out.

>> mfw serious response in a thread like this. enjoy, Sup Forums

Fuck man. How there can be more empty space when there's no space?

It depends
Universe = Inf
There is no outside

The universe has a border
Absolutely nothing at all out side

There is nothing "outsde" of our universe.

But what is between those bubbles of Universes?

jews

>What magic prices are this faggots?

vibegadget.technopagans.com

bingo, it's the void of existence. And thus we can't fathom it, because there is no "it", literally nothing to understand, and we cannot comprehend this absolute nothing because our dull faculties can only deal with what exists.

nothing cannot exist, therefore nothing is not.

.. and on that note, I really need to take a shit.

cheerio.

it's made of turds, so you don't try to go through it

i hate this Scientists who answer this question with "the universe is everything", if the universe has a beginning, the universe must come out of something? or not?

maybe space can exist without the space inside our universe

For there to be nothing there also must be a border where there is something. There is no place where nothing can begin therefore there is no nothing and thus there can be no outside the universe. There is just more somethings.

>the universe must come out of something?
the singularity before big bang. All matter existed at one point in one place, at one indefinite moment and expanded from there, and thus space (as in spatial space, distances) and time came into being. There is no "before", because before doesn't exist.

see
you're trying to define "nothing", as if it can be measured, but it can't... you cannot define, nor measure, that which does not exist.

there is only the the universe, all matter is constant and space-time is defined by the expansion of said universe. There is no "outside", because existence of matter, space and time is limited to existence.

yeah, should be cool if it be like that, than we could travel from one universe to another

Well if there is an end or edge of the universe then the natural next step would be to call it the outerverse or ultraverse but as this hasn't been observed it dosnt exist

Just more blood cells.

Yes but we can give names to things that don't exist like unicorns

A magic horse twice the size of three ordinary horses

I don't want this feel

OP's infinite faggotry/autism, it's where it all starts

your moms vagina lmao

More universe.

Somewhere else you have ebola, malaria and a head-pounding toothache, you were taking a shit and are about to go unconscious from the pain. The last thing you see over your shoulder before you pass out is an elephant with an erection approaching your pantless ass from behind. Be happy for that other self.

I almost went unconscious from pain taking a shit last week, does this mean emma will suck me off next week?

No, it means you have proctalgia fugax aka ani levator syndrome.

turtles, all the way down