Hey Sup Forums so I'm cut pretty tight and need some lube

Hey Sup Forums so I'm cut pretty tight and need some lube.
I'm to embarrassed to go buy some, whats some multi purpose items I can use as a substitute.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.ca/Passion-Lubes-Natural-Water-Based-Lubricant/dp/B005MR3IVO/ref=sr_1_1?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

coconut oil dude

hydrochloric acid

Suncream

aloe vera

Does this actually work?

Just go buy some. When the cashier looks at it, sternly say I LOVE ANAL and no one will think you're cut. Easy.

I used some aloe Vera. Gotta make sure it isn't colored though

some shampoos/body washes are alright but stay away from head and shoulders stings like a BITCH

nigga just go to walmart and buy some, quit being a bitch. What are they going to do, point at you and laugh? The cashier could not give a fuck what you buy, they hate their life since they work at Walmart.

Buy some on amazon, idiot.

Easy and discrete.

Shampoo

Order it online, no problems bro, most places have like 2 day delivery

18 living with parents not a option.

Just use generic body cream with some water

amazon tells you exactly when the package gets there. Pick it up before they see it.

Plus, they would open up a package with your name on it? That's a complete invasion of privacy.

No one would know whats in the package unless they open it.

olive oil, not joking here.

My parents would definitely open my box. They don't give a fuck

That's fucked up.

Anyway, coconut oil then...

Just go buy some ffs. Nobody gives a shit.

No.

Is there any plain looking lube brands?

Don't ignore me Buy a lotion bottle, and swap it out with the lube.

what u using it for?

Yea Ill do this btw is there a lube that's more plain?

Lotion or vaseline

Walmart brand or off brand lube will look pretty plain.

Youre embarrassed to go buy lube? That's some seriously repressed homosexuality if I've ever seen it. Just go fucking buy some you pussy, nobody fucking cares. Go to self checkout if you're that much of a fag.

The fact he's embarrassed suggests to me that it's to aid the insertion of objects into his anus.

Hot sauce works really well. If you experience any burning, that's natural. Just rub a bit of chili powder in, and it'll stop.

Just steal the bottle if you're such a pussy about asking.

>I'm to embarrassed to go buy some

I've never understood this. Lube isn't just for jacking it. People do use it for sex you know. Walk up to the counter and buy that lube like you and 10 hot sluts are about to get it on.

Are you afraid of buying toilet paper too? What's wrong with you?

Exactly. OP should march right up to the counter of his local pharmacy and say, "Good sir, I say, could you point me in the direction of your best lubricant? I have a panoply of marvelous objects I wish to insert in my own alimentary canal, but for the life of me, my little pooter is tight as a drum." Pharmacists, in my experience, are super helpful.

i used some lube my ex got to shove a banana up my ass yesterday. am i gay?

Generic Walmart lube is $2

SEMPER FRY
Available at Mild to Wild Pepper and Herb Co. website.

Vagina juice, I literally never use lube

Implying I get laid.

I use it exclusively. It's just that good!

Rule #1: Be a fucking man.

Implying that he's heterosexual...

toothpaste, works great and noone will know

>I'm to embarrassed to go buy some
I'm a cashier, the store I work at sells condoms and lubes and I literally couldn't give a fucking shit if someone came in and bought some. Most of the time I dont even fucking care what I'm scanning, my thoughts are somewhere else.
Just go fucking buy some. Grab a few other mundane things while you're there or use the self checkouts if they have them.
Or go to a chemist/pharmacy/whatever they're called where you're from. Get some johnnies while you're there.

Maybe your ass is

Just go to a distant store one you've never been and probably will never return to , ironically it's all in our heads, no one gives a crap

a bananas not a dick so you good man

Roses are red, violets are shy, bite that pillow bitch i'm going in dry

amazon.ca/Passion-Lubes-Natural-Water-Based-Lubricant/dp/B005MR3IVO/ref=sr_1_1?

Works like a dream....every time

Then why do you need lube?

If you wanna walk out of the store A FUCKING HERO, do as this user does.

When buying lube, condoms, etc.. ALWAYS include rope, duct tape, cucumbers, and Berry White music. And keep a creepy smile on your face. VERY IMPORTANT, MAINTAIN THAT SMILE.

Laugh manically as the cashier is scarred for life, or laughing at you.

Masterbating.

To cover myself in and slide down the stairs.

Crisco

So, your parents doesnt only open your private mail, they also found it their right to cut of key parts of your dick?? You need to get out, now!