Anyone what to shit on vice? The lack of morals, lack of integrity, abondance of virtue signaling and shitty reporters

Anyone what to shit on vice? The lack of morals, lack of integrity, abondance of virtue signaling and shitty reporters.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9FQyluthfR4
youtube.com/watch?v=IA282wVgAV4
youtube.com/watch?v=Zbp293Gzyjw
soundcloud.com/jim-goad
youtube.com/watch?v=1tQKqDhkWgo
vice.com/en_us/article/exby9k/fashion-v9n11
youtube.com/watch?v=k5Cncq5GcmU
youtube.com/watch?v=17-h-flsVXI
youtube.com/watch?v=mCZK8yq6NaE
terrysdiary.com/post/21152888839/wheelchair-on-basketball-court-on-chrystie-street
youtube.com/watch?v=IUVhqptbyig
youtube.com/watch?v=cpxV1lRBp9I
youtube.com/watch?v=TlYqaek1S2k
web.archive.org/web/20041207203108/http://www.terryrichardson.com/Portraits/portraits_index5.html
terrysdiary.com/post/402689164/me-and-fangs-the-cat
web.archive.org/web/20060508091211/http://www.terryrichardson.com/Pictures/Cat.html
terrysdiary.com/post/745619699/mekirstengavin-and-justin
terrysdiary.com/post/70595887567/gavin-being-a-model-citizen
terrysdiary.com/post/329586092/vintage-prints
youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8
eff.org/deeplinks/2017/09/stop-sesta-congress-doesnt-understand-how-section-230-works
eff.org/deeplinks/2017/09/google-will-survive-sesta-your-startup-might-not
eff.org/deeplinks/2017/09/defend-our-online-communities-stop-sesta
eff.org/deeplinks/2017/09/stop-sesta-whose-voices-will-sesta-silence
inverse.com/article/36603-sesta-internet-freedom-sex-trafficking-debate
youtube.com/watch?v=9XjejPJvQP4
youtube.com/watch?v=QXwOdSqF8dI
youtube.com/watch?v=tI40XORqaSI
youtube.com/watch?v=qlkzf3EwXgA
youtube.com/watch?v=wsKbbIybtVM
youtube.com/watch?v=aPlygbfy9v0
youtube.com/watch?v=qiWTELbneMc
youtube.com/watch?v=NeUd13W6Jrk
youtube.com/watch?v=2MMO7Yj5B4c
youtube.com/watch?v=frVdO2E5x4Y
youtu
i.imgur.com/89zTTuQ.jpg
youtu
unz.org/Pub/AmConservative-2003aug11-00019
rob.irulethe.net/hip-to-be-square/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Y Fino no pone enlaces al arca.

it was only good when Gavin ran it and Terry shot for them \m/

youtube.com/watch?v=9FQyluthfR4

youtube.com/watch?v=IA282wVgAV4

youtube.com/watch?v=Zbp293Gzyjw

Fuck off fox plebs

Vice was only great when they would feature geniuses like Jared Taylor and Jim Goad.....but then that filthy kike Shane Smith drove their brand into the ground with libshit cancer, i hope that faggot dies soon.........

heil mr GOAD's fresh gold soundcloud.com/jim-goad \wm/

youtube.com/watch?v=1tQKqDhkWgo

vice.com/en_us/article/exby9k/fashion-v9n11

youtube.com/watch?v=k5Cncq5GcmU

youtube.com/watch?v=17-h-flsVXI

youtube.com/watch?v=mCZK8yq6NaE

terrysdiary.com/post/21152888839/wheelchair-on-basketball-court-on-chrystie-street

youtube.com/watch?v=IUVhqptbyig
youtube.com/watch?v=cpxV1lRBp9I
youtube.com/watch?v=TlYqaek1S2k

web.archive.org/web/20041207203108/http://www.terryrichardson.com/Portraits/portraits_index5.html

terrysdiary.com/post/402689164/me-and-fangs-the-cat

web.archive.org/web/20060508091211/http://www.terryrichardson.com/Pictures/Cat.html

!!!!!!!!!!please let everyone know that Uncle forced Kirsten Dunst to spread her legs for McInnes:
terrysdiary.com/post/745619699/mekirstengavin-and-justin
100% proof!

btw,
terrysdiary.com/post/70595887567/gavin-being-a-model-citizen

God vice is fucking awful

WHAT DO YOU ANONS THINK IS IN THE bestiality ARCHIVES:
terrysdiary.com/post/329586092/vintage-prints

most likely photos of Selena Gomez being knotted?
can the fappening hackers get terry's gold??

"When you fornicate" ok so he's autistic and you probably are as well because you apparently enjoy watching someone tell you what kind of shoes he likes to wear.

weak b8, fag8!

youtube.com/watch?v=4FDSdg09df8

** IMPORTANT MESSAGE
-------------------------------------
** I was speaking with a senior developer, we were discussing
** ERM, and he said "the fight is over. They won." It disgusted me.
** He's well over 30. There's no fight left in him. But we can still win,
** Sup Forums. We all knew that hefty attacks were coming. We all knew who
** they'd come from, and we knew they wouldn't stop.
** We must not stop, either. We cannot let them win.
eff.org/deeplinks/2017/09/stop-sesta-congress-doesnt-understand-how-section-230-works

eff.org/deeplinks/2017/09/google-will-survive-sesta-your-startup-might-not

eff.org/deeplinks/2017/09/defend-our-online-communities-stop-sesta

eff.org/deeplinks/2017/09/stop-sesta-whose-voices-will-sesta-silence

inverse.com/article/36603-sesta-internet-freedom-sex-trafficking-debate

wasnt b8 m8 but you say whatever you gotta say to prevent inward reflection.

mr Bannon is that you?

doesn't change your b8 was a -8

what i want to ask you is what are your thoughts on the lyrics for this solid tune:
youtube.com/watch?v=9XjejPJvQP4

...and how do you feel about Bod Rice & Jim Goad????
youtube.com/watch?v=QXwOdSqF8dI

youtube.com/watch?v=tI40XORqaSI
youtube.com/watch?v=qlkzf3EwXgA
youtube.com/watch?v=wsKbbIybtVM

youtube.com/watch?v=aPlygbfy9v0

youtube.com/watch?v=qiWTELbneMc
HEIL THE ORDER \w/

youtube.com/watch?v=NeUd13W6Jrk

I don't know user, some of what they put out isn't so bad (Cannibal Warlords being one of them). But I think it's the main site in particular that's a problem.

"VICE Reporter Arrested in Child-Sex Trafficking Brothel While Filming in Thailand."

No one gives a fuck about you or your proud boys gavin. Go be a faggot somewhere else.

I used to like it back in the 90s and shit, haven't seen the show or anything.

>lack of integrity

Uhm, is that why you go to read vice?

Thissss

I used to be jelous of Terry, but you know - I feel sorta bad for him now.

His childhood was seriously fucked up.

10-1 Terry put his dick into one of those kids

>grils suck at volleyball
>I can't watch this shit

He won't, but keep being mad in the meantime. That will fix it, I'm sure.

I'd say vice has more integrity than most news sources

Gav here, will you lick my dick if i let this dude youtube.com/watch?v=2MMO7Yj5B4c
back on my show???

No, because you're trash, just like your audience.

88 keks

how so?

You go around trying to shit on vice because you lost out on the gravy train. You're just a newer howard stern to boot, filling young minds with garbage to try to reclaim your manhood, but fail miserably because they're just wastes of space, and cannot think for themselves.

GODDAMN THIS IS SO HOT!
i would kill my whole family if i could live his life for just 1 day:

=========================================
BRUCE:
So you had access to babes from a very young age, which is probably one reason why you got into fashion photography.

>TERRY:
When I was about eleven years old and my balls had just begun to drop I was vacationing in Haiti with my father. One night, these two eighteen year old model chicks brought me into their hotel room and one was in the shower with these big breasts and I remember having this really erotic experience with them.
==========================================

hang on...

shane will be dead soon, even Gavin said on Rogan that shane has cancer youtube.com/watch?v=frVdO2E5x4Y

He said New York was a perfect skating setting and he met a lot of people in New York through skateboarding. “A lot of the artists we started to show came out of that world. But I didn’t really know any artists.” Among those to come out of that early skate scene – centered in Tompkins Square Park – were Harmony Korine and Chloe Sevigny. “The art thing was always secondary, it was always more like, you skate, I skate, let’s hang out.”

But he points out that the Alleged Gallery was never set up as a money-making business. “It was just where we lived – me and my friends lived there, in the gallery.” The area was known for its pervasive drug use and Rose said his group actually started designing the heroin bags, the art for the stamps on the bags, in exchange for being left alone in the neighborhood.

Rose also talks about Larry Clark, director of the film Kids, and how the movie impacted the scene. ”A lot of that whole scene of people who were hanging out together, that was the cast of Kids, essentially,” he recalled, adding that Clark brought in a few well-seasoned actors, but for the most part, it was the same group of skater kids they all knew.

Gavin~
The bundle was ten tiny plastic bags of beige powder wrapped with wax paper and stamped with a skull and crossbones. Dealers like branding their product as much as any small business owner and want you to know exactly who it was that got you so high.
Suroosh told me that whenever he heard someone OD'd, he and his junkie friends would run over to the guy's house hoping to find out what brand the guy was doing, because it must be some really good shit.

At least they actually do reporting, unlike every other news org. But i have also noticed it becoming more and more liberal manlets and nignogs. Seems to have happened around the time they became serialized on hbo.

Gavin McInnes speaks for a second about the time Harmony was going to cut Terry Richardson
youtu
.be/17OQzOtZLhg?t=52m41s
BTW, Gavin totally got that part about Harm not knowing T-Bone was a junkie at the time, 100% wrong.
there are many photographs for proof that T-Bone was hanging with Harm around the time they both started smoking heroin and snorting blow.
my guess is that Harm was going to cut T-Bone over some bad drug deal or because he was going to leak his nudes:
i.imgur.com/89zTTuQ.jpg
he is basically referring to Harm there +there were a few models/actresses that were pissed at T-Bone for "leaking" shots they didn't approve of.
also, earlier that week on Gavin's show, he was talking about his memory of those days not being so good, so that is why he totally fucked up about Harm not knowing T-Bone was going to nod out all day

Gavin talking about Terry & Vincent Gallo youtu
.be/7vqF2RV-eJk?t=3m26s

in that video Gavin is referring to this:
unz.org/Pub/AmConservative-2003aug11-00019
rob.irulethe.net/hip-to-be-square/

Suddenly it had become fashionable to link liberalism with weakness and conservatism with honesty. Underground film iconoclast Vincent Gallo (“Buffalo 66,” “Palookaville,” “Goodfellas”) is now quoting Nixon and Reagan as if they were Wordsworth and Yeats. Fashion photographer Terry Richardson (Gucci, Sisley, Levi’s) is showing up at conservative book launches and publicly trashing Clinton.

I actually work for VICE. Ask me anything?

I have a friend who treats vice like an actual news paper. he uses it a lot as source in an argument. it makes me furious

you ever had sex w/ Gavin & uncle Terry??

what's vice's articles' main purpose?

Nah, Gavin quit way before I started working for them.

Clicks.

I liked Documentary Now!'s take on Vice. They send hipster douchebag after hipster douchebag to a cartel bosses house and they keep getting killed.

Watching/reading Vice really drove home how much i want everyone in brooklyn and williamsburg to die.

I will say though, their hacking series Cyberwar was actually pretty decently done, but there was a couple spots where it fell into their old habits (the one where they interviewed the guy from Las Vegas was more about the drama of trying to do the interview than the actual interview)

BRUCE: Don't you have a Robert Downey Jr. story?
TERRY: We were like nine or ten and we smoked weed and played "Cream the Carrier."

BRUCE: What's that?
TERRY: You know, you run around and tackle each other and get the person into a position until they say "Uncle." I didn't see him again until years later, I was 22 and running these underground clubs in LA - Viva La Revolution and Dr. T's - and he came into one of them.

BRUCE: Where were those clubs?
TERRY: Downtown. MacArthur Park and below was where all the cool underground clubs were. The '80s in L.A. were really amazing and decadent.

BRUCE: So-Cal punk is legendary.
TERRY: Yeah, I saw The Germs and Black Flag when I was a little kid.

BRUCE: Were you around when Penelope Spheeris was shooting The Decline of Western Civilization?
TERRY: Yeah, I went to the premier at Graumann's Chinese. The police barricaded off Hollywood Boulevard because they thought there would be a riot — which there was. But Decline, man ... I mean, no disrespect to New York Hardcore, but the SoCal punk scene was the scene as far as I'm concerned, with all those real cute Huntington Beach surfer skinhead boys.

BRUCE: And you were in the band Doggie Style — you caught the tail end of Doggie Style. Were you on Doggie Style II, with the Led Zeppelin cover?
TERRY: Just after that. I was in SSA before that, and a band called Baby Fist from Ventura. I was in a lot of garage bands, I had a lot of fun.

No. I kind of like Vice. Thanks for playing, though.

>The lack of morals, lack of integrity
>abondance of virtue signaling
How about OP's lack of self-awareness?
They're a CIA front. That's enough reason to steal whatever you can from them.

>the piece on acid attacks in Europe
>"why do you think this is happening"
>"we believe its linked to the Victorian era"
mfw the nerve of these fuckers

God i wish someone would just kill this pretentious asshole already.

Nah, VICE isn't a CIA front.

why so jelly?