Do you think Russia is going to side with North Korea

Do you think Russia is going to side with North Korea.

Why?

Why not?

It'd be interesting to see what Trump would do if that happens.

>throw a tantrum on twitter
>consult alex jones
>call out the "fake news"

just joking
he'd explain what "covfefe" means

Of course Russia will side with NK, they dont want a nuclear war in their backyard. Russia will side with anyone that stands against the US and Nato, especially after what happened in Ukraine.

naa they know better they arent going to do anything
>go with fat ass korean and china get fucked over in the long run
>go with MERICA™ which is their mortal enemy
>do nothing get nothing but dont lose shit

> implying Trump actually has any choice in what goes on.
Its Kushner and other Zionists running the show. The US is controlled from Tel Aviv.

no one is going to side with DPRK
the only reason north Korea hasn't been invaded is because PRC, USA, and Russia haven't worked out what the government of north Korea will be after the invasion

I hope you guys don nuke south korea in the process, I do like my Samsung stuff.

I think China, Russia and North Korea allready is working together.
However, I think North Korea got a lousy part of the deal, I think Russia is just waiting for America to attack North Korea so that Russia can attack and Invade Norway for it's cost line and oil.

at worse DPRK will fall by being simultaneously invaded by those three powers working independently

Russia and China will side with NK, NK has nukes and has borders with them. They dont want any trouble and they need NK as a buffer from South Korea.

If North Korea gets nuked South Korea will be destroyed. Same goes for Japan.

>Russia is just waiting for America to attack North Korea so that Russia can attack and Invade Norway for it's cost line and oil.

Fuck.. I live in Sweden.. We will be in the way of the bears path..

If I was one of those guards, I would yell out "Wut's up, Chubby".

>>>pol

Nah they were enough trouble for the Russians in the cold war so I doubt they care enough to risk themselves over some mental country that's not got a hope in hell

but DPRK is no longer good buddies with eithr of those nations
they would rather see Un replaced by a more moderate communist regime
but the US doesn't want any communist state in Korea
so the three are in a stalemate over the fate of DPRK

You'd get shot on the spot.

nobody will attack nk. nobody will do shit.

Do you think apple sponsor this upcomming war?

>pic related

It's you m8.

They only 'side' with the Norks to spite Worst Korea, US, and the Japs.

No. China might.

Either way... Iran and NK are going to get some freedom soon enough. Watch this space.... watch the war against Islam and despots.

You wouldn't be shot on the spot, you'd be dragged to a dark cellar and then shot, and your family would be thrown in a labour camp.

The choices for Russia and China are either keep the current (neutral to them) government in NK or risk a US puppet and most likely nuclear war in a country that borders them.
Judging by how smart Putin is in geo-politics I think he would rather keep the current govt. DPRK is also close allies with Iran and Syria, and Russia needs all the friends at the moment.

Even better.

trump does not have the stomach for a war

Would be SO worth it.

Funnily enough, Iran should be the ME islamic ally, not the (((Kingdom of Saud))). But of course, the Wahabis have the oil.

Iranian people themselves are pretty pro-western and hate their government. Bombing them is a good way to turn them against whoever bombs them.

With the way Apple is losing its market share to Samsung I wont be surprised.

If you eliminate Israel out of the equation, most of the people of the Middle East have nothing against the West. We just should leave them alone and turn a blind eye when they remove Israel.

If Russia was on Best Korea's side, Putin wouldn't be letting Trump fuck with them. Nothing about that scenario would make sense.

The US wants WW3, we are just looking for the excuse to do it so we don't look like the instigators, it wont matter who gets involved in the End We will win, and if you think otherwise then you haven't been paying attention. The US have Been at War for the Last 40 years in one way or Another. Are General wake up and order exo-sat Missile strikes and covert missions on the Daily. War is a Way of Life for the US, its practically a Game for us. Russian and Chinese Generals wake up and take a shit and go back to bed cause theirs nothing to do. So who do you think is going to Win the MMA fighter who fights every day or the 30yr old who has never thrown a punch not much less been in a actual fight ?

Trump has been talking shit about Iran and President Assad, and Putin is fully supporting them.
The bottom line is Putin (and the rest of the world) doesnt care about what Trump has to say as he has little control over the situation.

We should help them exterminate the Israelis as punishment to Israel for their constant interference in our affairs. Massacre them to the last man, woman, and child.

No one is gonna touch North Korea as long as China has their back.

And since MERICA™ and even Trump, understands how crucial a trading partner China is, nothing is going to happen.

Israel wont last a day without US and Nato support. No one wants them there.

>Been at War for the Last 40 years
And has lost every single time.

So at the risk of sounding ignorant, can anyone tell me why we spend so much money and resources on Israel? Why do we care? I'm not naive enough to believe it's just because we're nice and want to protect them, but I'm also not tinfoil hatty enough to believe Sup Forums's Jewish conspiracy bullshit so I don't think they govern America. Can anyone explain to me, WITHOUT MEMES, why we're such bros to them?

The only problem is MERICA is going for Russia's throat, so it's not like they can afford to stay neutral and just chill out in case of any conflict. MERICA/NATO are expanding their influence and military bases towards Russia.
Also

This poster is not American, and is likely eastern. Think China, Russia, or Eastern Europe. Look at the spelling, capitolization, and grammar. The more I notice this the more I wish these piece of shit countries had better leisure activities for their youth.

I'M KOREAN
SON OF A BITCH AMERICAN
AMERICAN IS PIG
DO YOU WANT A HAMBURGER?
DO YOU WANT A PIZZA?
AMERICAN IS PIG DISGUSTING
GEORGE WALKER BUSH IS A MURDERER
FUCKING U.S.A

You need a tinfoil to believe that jews have all the money? Whoever has the money controls America, now i'm not saying if it's right or wrong. I'm saying America is capitalist state and capitalism = $ so ofc they find allies in Saudi terrorists of Arabia with their infinite oil and Zionist state of Israel.

Zionist Jews control our economy in the US. They also view the existence of Israel as important to them from a racial and religious obligation. The average American is kept ignorant and most live in poverty while the Israelis (as a chosen race in the mentality) live better than the average American.
The relationship between the US and Israel is a parasitic one, we dont get anything out of it as Americans and the sooner we ditch them the better.

>Do you think Russia is going to side with North Korea.
Yes
>Why?
Its in their best interest. They won't side with North Korea as allies but would more likely behave like a neutral power willing to sell weapons, fuel, and other supplies to the desperate North Koreans.

Oldfag detected.

yes, because they hate the US, and they'll do anything to topple them

also, even though it'll never be proved, I suspect NK may have gotten a little help from vladimir. their technical developments are really accelerating

Most defiantly American, Also this is Sup Forums not the great American Novel, Spelling matters not.

he has the mouth for it

narcissists lack any empathy, so it won't matter to him if 1 million south koreans or americans die. just as long as he looks macho

What are you smoking? Lost lol what war name the war we lost ?

Russia will side with the country whose interests support those of Russia.

I think russia has enough oil of its own. it's much more interested in ukraine's wheat.

I think they'll do what they did in Vietnam. They'll unofficially enter the war by supplying the North Koreans with arms, food, fuel, etc, and by providing secret military support.

Trump is Putin's bitch, so he won't protest, and Putin will make him get down on his knees again for the Kremlin.

tinfoil keeps the potatoes warm

>do yout hink Russia durr durr durr

the answer to 'what will russia do' is this: just ask yourself, what would America want/do. Then just assume that Russia will want/do the ABSOLUTE FUCKING OPPOSITE.

congratulations. you're now a poli-sci god.

Vietnam and who knows how many more lost in a sense that it wasn't worth it, but who cares about one more TRILLION of debt amirite?
I hope you are trolling with that Putin x Trump bullshit, nobody sane believes it

>NK vs USA
>False flag for Rothschilds to take control of NK's central bank
>Russia sides with NK
>This works out well for the Rothschilds
>Russia's Eurpoor neighbours buckle under Russian pressure to join them
>The same countries that are starting to reject the Rothschild's banking system in their countries
>Gives the Rothschilds (see:US) an excuse to invade said countries to regain banking control
>All that's left then is China
>China already NK ally
>NK admit defeat
>China still fighting
>Arms dealers funding both sides become mega rich
>China lose but only because of economic failiures
>Rothschilds bail them out
>Rothschilds now run the world

um Nam ended over 40 yrs ago i said the last 40 and Nam wasn't a war it was a policing action. Also the Debt doesn't matter and if you think it does then u need to read a Macro Econ book or two so you understand why it doesn't.

>China lose but only because economic failures
>American national debt is 20 trillion shmekels