What if I told you Zunechan is an alt right traditionalist waifu now?

What if I told you Zunechan is an alt right traditionalist waifu now?

Other urls found in this thread:

xvidz69.com/1153/zunechan-masturbation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This

I wouldn't care because literally who

This

Newfag

mediocre tits. what else?

I would lick her feet forever and always

Believable..... she was a maladjusted chantard after all

Source? I'd like to chit-chat with her.

Literally who

the DIE CIS SCUM lady is a traditionalist now

That would make me very happy.

pics or it didn't happen

This

well judging by pic related she was already redpilled/at least active on le chinz

this is a good thread to spot newfags in

>Camwhore turned "alt-right" girl

Just like Holocauster and Tila Tequila? Oh my lel

wrong pic

basically

man what a babe.

Who is this??

It's actually not that surprising. Isn't she from some small town in Georgia or something? People down there are god-fearing, country-loving real Americans.

Oh, so I am supposed to praise this qt who I have masturbated to because she happens to have the bare minimum sense to put her own interests before the interests of the poor refugees that would rape her. So she has enough of a brain to want to avoid being raped. Okay, great, but she is no savant and she won't get needless praise. There are hundreds of thousands of men who have great philosophic knowledge, women are not exempt from being compared equally to other men just because women are less likely to be interested in such things.

doesn't mean shit
in current year you can literally pretend to be an oldfag by googling this shit.

how long have you been waiting to use that?

XD
That coloured man looks like a fish...

woah, nostalgia trip

They also have that instaoldfagkit which is an archive of a bunch of older images that anyone has access to.

I remember her wasn't it back in like 2009 or 2010? She was underage at the time. So was I. That means technically nudes of her are illegal. I remember she was the same age as me and I was underage at the time.

2009 yea

I remember she was from Georgia. I'm from Georgia too. It's difficult to grow up here and not be redpilled.

kek

>mole
fucking dropped

t. beauty mark

Why don't you explain how you know this, OP or are you zunechan?

She looks like a fucking mongol.

I think I'm going to keep that info to myself. no I'm not zunechan

ramune

Didn't tila get brain damage or something?

Tell us more how alike you two are

I have the same shade of blue eyes she has and the same hair colour. My first girlfriend had the same mole on the same spot on her face.

Enjoy
xvidz69.com/1153/zunechan-masturbation/

literally who?

Thanks leaf, more please

>Didn't tila get brain damage or something?
no, she gives it