Fuck trump

fuck trump

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-colin-kaepernick_us_59c6846be4b0cdc77331a2f0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Fire and Fury

Prez throwing a bit cheaper fit cuz the cool kids in sports don't like him.

whats happening?

trump is just the average 70 year old american. I'm just hopeful i live long enough to watch it fall apart

When you are distorting the truth this badly, are you consciously aware of it and just don't care, or are you just oblivious.

How's Kaepernick's season going so far this year?

Fuck off kike

Trump has never supported Nazis, and Kaepernick fucking sucks, anthem or not. But you just keep trying.

nothing that really matter, just children throwing tantrums because either their favorite parasite won or their favorite parasite lost

?? Trump was not talking about the neo nazis when he said very fine people... why would you post this? he was talking about the majority of people at the march, not the small number who were neo nazis whom gave the whole event a bad name....in fact.. before the very fine people remark he specifically condoned the actions of the neo nazi element that was there..

GO BACK TO AFRICA UNGRATEFUL NIGGERS

fuck u libtarded faggot

distortion is your word. travesty is mine.

shittily. owners have boycotted him for no reason that makes sense to me.

non-practicing Roman Catholic here.

shhhh go to sleep shhhhh

Not a Trump supporter personally but I'll need some sort of citation on him actually saying this and the context with which he said it because it seems like an over simplification to me

it's the ol' classic: misrepresent with wrong pictures and with no credibility from the way the quotes were ripped out, i'd say this is another Shill thread with Botnet/Paid trolls
>inb4 paid trolls? LMFAO
it's been proven to happen for the past decade
/watch?v=x-gX8CGceoE

Stop being an uneducated idiot. No one ever said anything about Trump being a racist until he was elected president, it is just smokescreen left wing bullshit, and if you’re too stupid to know that, an hero immediately.

As for these kneeling sports fags, showing disrespect to the national anthem and the country Is why NFL viewership is down And they are losing money. Most of America doesn’t want to be bitched at by whiny, entitled, millionaire virtue signaling shitmonkeys.

Based Trump speaks truth, and all of us who voted for him keep cheering him on

huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-colin-kaepernick_us_59c6846be4b0cdc77331a2f0

He isn't wrong.
OP kill yourself.

>huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-colin-kaepernick_us_59c6846be4b0cdc77331a2f0
oh shit its as far left as it gets here folks

obama golfed more.

you only think that because you're an edgy retarded redneck

actually lost.

You should also kill yourself because if you believe this then you are just a pawn of the media.

and the Jews

>citations/facts are far left

Are you retarded?

not SOB 's just Africans

Hide your power level fag.

More tears pls

its because the first image are whites the other is niggers duh

>Huffington Post
Hardly an unbiased source, also he wasn't so much calling the individuals out when he said "son of a bitch", seems like he was generalizing. Also not sure if the "white supremacists" they mention actually espoused Nazism or they were protesting the thuggery of the Antifa menbers

so do you guys actually think stuff like this is offensive or what

Not reallg but some autists will literally cry over this.

temporarily and overall, yes, but trump's on a pace that with exceed all of obama's 8 years before year end.

People find everything offensive these days regardless of whether or not the statement is objective fact or opinion

No, just funny. Suck it libbo

I hope you grow up some day.

its a nigger in the nigger felon league he deserves no respect

Every Saturday, it's summer all over again?
Go outside kid, trump grabs his own pussy, go get some yourself.

go cry OP, suck kneeling-nigger cocks

So it ok for white marchers to get fired from their jobs, but when a nigger Egyptian pisses off their bosses and doesn't get hired, it's a travesty?

i love how leftist fail to understand football and look at kaps statistics and then realize he is garbage an no teams want him. but hey whatever floats your agenda.

>Freshly bought out of the packet flag complete with marks.
Hmmm really makes you fuck.

Everyone in this picture is a piece of shit, the football players are spoiled disrespectful commie shit-bags, the others are chicken necked, bigoted fucksticks, all of them need a bullet